Official G L A N C E Team Meets Thread

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average.

Old 06-15-2009, 08:39 PM
Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts
Check it out... pretty funny video of Romanian street racing...

Their awesome site:

http://www.prostreetromania.ro/prostreet.htm

Old 06-15-2009, 08:47 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sup fellas, how everyone doing?

Old 06-15-2009, 08:48 PM
Originally Posted by jdmgee35
Check it out... pretty funny video of Romanian street racing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itfst...layer_embedded

Their awesome site:

http://www.prostreetromania.ro/prostreet.htm
hahah, that's sum mad skill racer, he can run faster than his car, btw those girls in the vid are FINE!!!

Old 06-15-2009, 09:22 PM
HEY GUYZ, SO I TOOK OVER 400 PIX AT SPOCOM. I HAVEN'T UPLOADED ALL OF THEM YET. HERE ARE ABOUT 60 PIX. ENJOY!

http://s672.photobucket.com/albums/v...Spocom%202009/

Old 06-15-2009, 09:25 PM
Looks like you had fun kris. Very nice!

Old 06-15-2009, 09:36 PM
Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts
Nice! thanks for sharing, Kris.

Old 06-15-2009, 10:00 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 46 Likes on 21 Posts
Sup Guys..

i knew i forgot something my camera hahahaha

Old 06-16-2009, 12:22 AM
Hey thanks for the welcome! My car is pretty much stock, except for Stillen CAI/Z-Tube/Stillen Cat-Back exhaust that I just had installed. It's not as loud as FI, but I absolutely love the feel and power. Here are a few pics from when I first bought the vehicle last month. Next step will be 5/16" Copper Iso Thermal and MREV2. Do any of you know if i'll need to flash my ECU after that?

Anthony.

Old 06-16-2009, 12:37 AM
Looks good so far anthony and it looks like your into Stillen also haha good pick. But yeah I would get it tuned if I were you at Technosquare.

Old 06-16-2009, 03:26 AM
Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by ThreeBlockWar
Hey thanks for the welcome! My car is pretty much stock, except for Stillen CAI/Z-Tube/Stillen Cat-Back exhaust that I just had installed. It's not as loud as FI, but I absolutely love the feel and power. Here are a few pics from when I first bought the vehicle last month. Next step will be 5/16" Copper Iso Thermal and MREV2. Do any of you know if i'll need to flash my ECU after that?

Anthony.

You dont HAVE TOO but it would be nice if you did.. add some HFC's and you will be ready for a Tune.. the HIgh FLow Cats will Aid you in power greatly..

i would save up for the cats and then have it Tuned.. For now you should just Reset the ECU with the PEDAL Dance... lol

car looks line BTW

Old 06-16-2009, 04:11 AM
Haha thanks - i've read about resetting the ECU with the brake while doing the electric slide...i'll have to try it. I stayed away from the HFC's for now, but i know eventually i'll have to get them. I really like Stillen's products so i think i'm gonna stick with them for most of my parts (headers, pulleys, HFC's).

I looked up Technosquare and it seems like i missed one of their big meets. I should be getting the plenum spacer and mrev2 this week (installed shortly after), so i'll be looking to make that tune by next month. I looked on their site and i think it was around $500 or so.

When do you guys usually meet up? Are all of you from this area? I'm also looking for some rear overlays. Nothing too dark, but i wanted to smoke out the taillights a little bit. Any advice of where to go for that?

Old 06-16-2009, 04:26 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 46 Likes on 21 Posts
Welcome Threeblockwar..

i'll be having a exclusive group buy for Glance members for Berk HFC's soon so let me know = )

Old 06-16-2009, 12:04 PM
Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Hey Anthony (is that your name?)

We just started up recently so we've had one meet so far and we have a big one coming up on the 11th of July. (It will be on a signup rsvp basis only for members and prospective members) A lot of the guys meet up and hang out in smaller groups about once or twice a week. How old are you? Are team is currently accepting applications from applicants who are 21 and over. Stillen makes some good stuff, I used to work there for about a year and a half. Three of us live in Cypress but the others are pretty spread out...Torrance, Montclair, around Santa Monica, etc. Bluebatmobile (a vendor here) makes some good overlays. If you have AIM let me know. We can chat some more on there. Most of the guys use AIM to communicate online. Welcome again and I gotta go, oscars are fighting again

Haha thanks - i've read about resetting the ECU with the brake while doing the electric slide...i'll have to try it. I stayed away from the HFC's for now, but i know eventually i'll have to get them. I really like Stillen's products so i think i'm gonna stick with them for most of my parts (headers, pulleys, HFC's).

I looked up Technosquare and it seems like i missed one of their big meets. I should be getting the plenum spacer and mrev2 this week (installed shortly after), so i'll be looking to make that tune by next month. I looked on their site and i think it was around $500 or so.

When do you guys usually meet up? Are all of you from this area? I'm also looking for some rear overlays. Nothing too dark, but i wanted to smoke out the taillights a little bit. Any advice of where to go for that?

Old 06-16-2009, 01:11 PM
SIETESG

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Stillen parts are over priced and over rated.
If your looking into headers go another brand and for HFC go with Berks. Berks are known to pass ca smog emmisions.
As for tune wait until you get HFC then get a tune, not worth the tune unless you have a full setup, cause once you add another part your going to need a retune for the new part.

And as for the Glance your also going to need a exerior mod, we just dont focus on engine performance... Carbon fiber hood on stock G wont 'FLY'

Old 06-16-2009, 01:21 PM
Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
Sam... Anthny has a shaved trunk...

Also anthony look into some clear corners bro will give ur car a nice look

Also IMO headers aren't worth the $$$$$$ they only add 4hp or so..

Get the rest of ur mods and then get a tune...no reason to tune right now and have to retune again later

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average.

Quick Reply: Official G L A N C E Team Meets Thread