Official G L A N C E Team Meets Thread

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average.

Old 07-08-2009, 05:03 PM
SIETESG

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
I agree Bill clinton should take over Glance...lol

Old 07-08-2009, 05:04 PM
Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
We werent complaining though when Bush was increasing our military pay like every 4 months though! : )

Originally Posted by LightsOut
I agree Bill clinton should take over Glance...lol

Old 07-08-2009, 05:06 PM
SIETESG

Originally Posted by threatcon07
USAF , E-4 reporting for duty.
sorry Airmen.. Make room for the Marines

Old 07-08-2009, 05:09 PM
Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
We will provide reconaissance via predator and complete devastation via F22,B1,F117,etc.

Originally Posted by LightsOut
sorry Airmen.. Make room for the Marines

Old 07-08-2009, 05:12 PM
SIETESG

still remember the terminology...

thats what the Navy is for Son'..haha

Old 07-08-2009, 05:28 PM
Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by bluevelvet
And when did the Team Vote on The matter?

I wasn't notified ...

Howdid that great epiphany come to be?

What happened to "every business/company needs a president, VP etc. Etc.?
Hey Edgar, if u have more things to discuss, I'm just a call away.

I really hate doing long forum posts, but here are some things I wanted to mention...

-this team should have a direction and a vision, I believe. I think we can all agree we want to have a good rep within the community. Although some can argue this may be trivial, I envision our team being respectable. I think all of us desire this too. I truly want this team not to be mediocre, but great in the end. If this isn't what you envisioned, then maybe this team isn't for you. No hard feelings, seriously.
-I apologize for not going over the rules with everyone beforehand, but most of the ones in the document are the ones we discussed and agreed on at the founders meet. None of them should really be that new. We just made it clearer w/ more specifics, so there will be little room for doubt. Again, everyone has a say in the team, that never changed. I should have made it so we can discuss all the final rules with you guys. We can discuss them this saturday. Again, I'm sorry about that.
-I believe the rules and standards are reasonable and give ample time to those who don't make standards yet. It's not to say we aren't flexible. We just need a groundwork to base our standards on. If u strongly disagree with some of them, then I'm all for discussion. If majority rules and the arguments are sound and reasonable, I don't see why we can't change the rules. This team is for all of us, remember that.
-I believe publicly announcing disagreements and arguing doesn't help the team or anyone. It just ruins the morale, right?
-I apologize to those that are offended or the misunderstandings that came about recently. The staff is here to serve, not to rule. I want to always make sure of this from now on. The positions are mostly for me to know who I can count on. I function best when I know exactly who has what role and who I can always count on for specific tasks. We are all equals. That doesn't mean those who aren't in positions can help out in any shape or form. I need all the help I can get.
-by observing and following the rules help everyone. It takes only 1 guy to make it all collapse.
-I hope you guys can trust the staff and especially me with the team, even if things sound a bit weird to you. I have yet to still prove myself, but please know I'm trying my best to make this team the best that it can be. It's a big undertaking to run even a small team such as this, so please be patient with me, guys.
-When I started this team, it had a casual focus. This never meant do whatever we want, whatever we feel like. It just meant we will never pressure you to attend shows/meets and be sympathetic to your busy schedules. Remember our motto, it's a team for members with obligations.

Anyways, if u guys have ANYTHING to say, discuss, disagreements, please pm or email me. If u guys don't know me yet, I try to be very reasonable/flexible. I haven't heard anyone other than Edgar talk to me yet, so I don't want to assume everything's all chill and good if they're not.

Thanks everyone.

Old 07-08-2009, 05:45 PM
Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
All this team stuff only makes me think of this comment.... IMO I don't want to work for a company its not much fun

I always thought president=team leader... And altho I wanted to be VP in the beginning now I see the error in me wanting to have more than one position

The Teams Original Goal was not to be a company but a group of guys that love our cars and want to enjoy our hobby as a. Team not a Fortune 500 company

I hope our original objective has not been compromised into something. I did not sign up for and paid. Dues on

*i could careless about the money*

Originally Posted by threatcon07
I agree Sam. We are all officers at this point...and i know that you know how a real company/business should b run. We've had our indifferences b4 bu we have always been straight when it comes to policy and team progress.

Old 07-08-2009, 05:56 PM
All this team stuff only makes me think of this comment.... IMO I don't want to work for a company its not much fun

I always thought president=team leader... And altho I wanted to be VP in the beginning now I see the error in me wanting to have more than one position

The Teams Original Goal was not to be a company but a group of guys that love our cars and want to enjoy our hobby as a. Team not a Fortune 500 company

I hope our original objective has not been compromised into something. I did not sign up for and paid. Dues on

*i could careless about the money*
Let me reiterate... I may be mistaken, but I believe that comment about "running a company" was just an emotional remark and should be totally disregarded. Jason already humbly apologized man, what more do you need?

Again, if it's something that it's hard to get over, then you and I can talk about offline. No problem.

Funds and dues are not for staff, it's for a charity of our choice or to help fund future events. Thanks.

Old 07-08-2009, 05:58 PM
I'm a loud mouth Robin no doubt.. Lol... I just speak my mind and I do it in here really to see if there are others who may have the same concerns

I don't mean to disrupt the Team nor prevent the peace I'm a lover not a fighter forgive but don't forget is my modo

Just that things get brought up and I can't help but say something...

And your right we do want respect but we don't neceseraly have to structure our selves like everyother Team to be "Cool"
I ha e seen many different structures that lead to success...

In the end the Team will decide .... So in reality my posts are but personal ideals .. Radical maybe.. But who knows I'm sure like you said we shall discuss at the meet

Old 07-08-2009, 06:07 PM
Robin.... If you remember I brought up the whole dues topic at the founders meet.. I know its purpose

That's not my issue as it states in the bottom of the post...

Personal or not he represents Glance in one way or another by being VP..

U stepped up and said positions were needed hence he is an embasidor of our Team representing our team..

Old 07-08-2009, 06:17 PM
Robin.... If you remember I brought up the whole dues topic at the founders meet.. I know its purpose

That's not my issue as it states in the bottom of the post...

Personal or not he represents Glance in one way or another by being VP..

U stepped up and said positions were needed hence he is an embasidor of our Team representing our team..

Old 07-08-2009, 06:22 PM
I'm a loud mouth Robin no doubt.. Lol... I just speak my mind and I do it in here really to see if there are others who may have the same concerns

I don't mean to disrupt the Team nor prevent the peace I'm a lover not a fighter forgive but don't forget is my modo

Just that things get brought up and I can't help but say something...

And your right we do want respect but we don't neceseraly have to structure our selves like everyother Team to be "Cool"
I ha e seen many different structures that lead to success...

In the end the Team will decide .... So in reality my posts are but personal ideals .. Radical maybe.. But who knows I'm sure like you said we shall discuss at the meet
This is all stuff you already know, but yeah, we might not all agree on all things, but I believe we should always strive to be bonded with the intent on unity.

The things you say aren't necessarily radical to me, they're actually mostly reasonable. There's just different avenues of saying them. Let's all try our best to be loyal to one another, especially to those who are in positions to serve, and if we disagree on some things, it's definitely your priveledge/right, and let's talk about things offline. If you let me work things out with you guys, I promise I'll do my best to make things work. It'll help everyone in the end.

Also, haven't you ever said things you regret in life? I have many times. Let's not be so harsh. We're all imperfect trying to run an imperfect team. Even if it means you need some time, I hope you personally forgive Jason in the end.

This is a message to everyone:

Give the team a shot, and if you're still not happy with the vision/way things are going, then it's probably best to move on from the team. Although I really like everyone and want everyone to stay, I don't want you to be a part of something you lost feeling for or don't believe in anymore. That sucks mostly for you. No hard feelings, we'll still be cool and can hang out whenever. I just really want the bad blood and dissension to stop. Unity is more important for me. It's starting to stress me and others out, and I really need your support, whether it means to bridle your comments at times.

Last edited by jdmgee35; 07-08-2009 at 06:29 PM.
Old 07-08-2009, 06:53 PM
As far as jason goes he's still the homie ..... If he regrets it he shouldn't because it was his true feelings over the issue that emerged and IMO that's the best way to discuss things with undisrupt honesty

Its said when we are mad our mind can't function properly for a brief moment.. Our discussion wasn't brief

I told him I forgave him and I did and have.. I still hold him as a friend not a foe..

He's a good person who is down for his beliefs... Tats something very few have in this world

Old 07-08-2009, 06:54 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
edgar try setting your sway bars to the highest setting.

Old 07-08-2009, 07:06 PM
KrispiKlene

I don't have any.... Lmao.. I was Ranting about not having them lol

How u been?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average.

Quick Reply: Official G L A N C E Team Meets Thread