Official G L A N C E Team Meets Thread

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average.

Old 07-12-2009, 04:13 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
happy birthday to me! lol g'd night y'all

Old 07-12-2009, 04:24 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Happy B-day Marco

Old 07-12-2009, 04:43 AM
sup guys, great meet 2day, happy b-day marco polo

Last edited by T.Y.M1210; 07-12-2009 at 04:58 AM.
Old 07-12-2009, 06:11 AM
Great meet. Nice meeting everyone

Old 07-12-2009, 05:22 PM
Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
same here bro..

happy Bday MARCO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-12-2009, 05:31 PM
Wud up guys. What's goin on?

Old 07-12-2009, 05:51 PM
Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts
Haha, I see a bunch of u changed your avatars. Nice!

I just got a msg from Mike at Blackline Motorsports:

Blackline Motorsports and Alliance would LOVE to be a team sponsor for GLANCE, and offer outstanding discounts to all of its members through a group buy, plus permanent discounts. GLANCE is a strong team that seems to continue growing at a steady rate, with top notch rides.

We would be willing to do a BBK group buy for GLANCE specifically and exclusively for its members. We'd submit a work order to Alliance solely with the group buy's orders, cutting the production time down.

We're talking fully customizable sets. Any color you want, in any combo; red calipers w/ gold hats, blue, gold calipers and black hats, whatever, doesn't matter.

Me and the owner of Blackline were talking about it, and figured the best way to do this would be tiered structure. One front/rear set ordered, pay retail cost. Two sets ordered, price goes down say 300 bucks for everyone. Three sets ordered, everyone's price goes down $500. Four, we'll knock $1000 off everyone's price. Five, $1200. Etc etc. The rewards would only get better. We would definitely still offer discounts to everyone if someone ordered just fronts for example. The price would just get even better as more people order.
Or we could even do something like a free set of new staggered tires SHIPPED (coming from us in North Carolina, thats a steal) + price discounts for every order. If there is interest amongst GLANCE, the discount and deal possibilities are endless.

To make it more enticing, we can offer 0% financing with customizable payment plans.

Don't forget Alliance is in their final stage of development for fully reclineable, leather and suede racing seats. If a sponsorship deal was formed, discounts would be extended to these too.

Let me know what kind of interest there would be.

Old 07-12-2009, 06:20 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 46 Likes on 21 Posts
Hey guys just wanted to check in and say thanks for inviting me out to the meet. It was great to now match faces to screennames = ). Food was awesome!

Can't wait for next one...

PS: Tyco you slick bastard = )

Old 07-12-2009, 06:40 PM
Originally Posted by jdmgee35

Blackline Motorsports and Alliance would LOVE to be a team sponsor for GLANCE, and offer outstanding discounts to all of its members through a group buy, plus permanent discounts. GLANCE is a strong team that seems to continue growing at a steady rate, with top notch rides.

We would be willing to do a BBK group buy for GLANCE specifically and exclusively for its members. We'd submit a work order to Alliance solely with the group buy's orders, cutting the production time down.

We're talking fully customizable sets. Any color you want, in any combo; red calipers w/ gold hats, blue, gold calipers and black hats, whatever, doesn't matter.

Me and the owner of Blackline were talking about it, and figured the best way to do this would be tiered structure. One front/rear set ordered, pay retail cost. Two sets ordered, price goes down say 300 bucks for everyone. Three sets ordered, everyone's price goes down $500. Four, we'll knock $1000 off everyone's price. Five, $1200. Etc etc. The rewards would only get better. We would definitely still offer discounts to everyone if someone ordered just fronts for example. The price would just get even better as more people order.
Or we could even do something like a free set of new staggered tires SHIPPED (coming from us in North Carolina, thats a steal) + price discounts for every order. If there is interest amongst GLANCE, the discount and deal possibilities are endless.

To make it more enticing, we can offer 0% financing with customizable payment plans.

Don't forget Alliance is in their final stage of development for fully reclineable, leather and suede racing seats. If a sponsorship deal was formed, discounts would be extended to these too.

nice!!!!!!, guess i'll get some bbk soon, hah

Old 07-12-2009, 06:41 PM
sup henry, luv those L.E.D lights man, but for some reason one of them don't work

Old 07-12-2009, 07:07 PM
Thanks for the Magnetic Bolt. =)

Originally Posted by mrwong@statik
Hey guys just wanted to check in and say thanks for inviting me out to the meet. It was great to now match faces to screennames = ). Food was awesome!

Can't wait for next one...

PS: Tyco you slick bastard = )

Old 07-12-2009, 07:26 PM
SIETESG

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
hey hey hey

Old 07-12-2009, 07:28 PM
Yo Robin, your artwork is on the transformers forums

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/radico...ml#post3810237

Old 07-12-2009, 07:31 PM
Originally Posted by jdmgee35

NO WAY!!! I almost got an alliance BBK when they were handing out sponsorship deals. What a coincidence........

Old 07-12-2009, 07:32 PM
Originally Posted by LightsOut
hey hey hey
wud up Sam. How's the wife? Hope all is well.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average.

Quick Reply: Official G L A N C E Team Meets Thread