Official G L A N C E Team Meets Thread

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average.

Old 09-01-2009, 06:41 PM
SIETESG

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Tyco will do a photo shoot on saturday and post up pics

Old 09-01-2009, 09:06 PM
Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts
Sam, where u getting it done at?

Old 09-01-2009, 09:47 PM
Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
So what's everyone been upto as a civilian and not a GLANCER?

Old 09-01-2009, 10:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I just got my ticket in the mail. I didn't come to a complete stop at a stop SIGN. FINE: $300. Sucks! School and work are going well. Can't wait till the K1 meet. I've started going back to the gym. I've been stressed cuz our Open House is coming up and I have so much stuff I still have to do. ED just received the Gialla grill, also in carbon. And we got the carbon oem lip. Looks nice! How's Everyone?

Old 09-01-2009, 11:39 PM
SIETESG

Originally Posted by jdmgee35
Sam, where u getting it done at?
getting what done?

photo shoot.. IDK what ever place looks nice
painting grill.. myself
Roof vinyl.. got a shop doing it and then I have to post up my feedback on them. since there coming to my house for install.

Old 09-01-2009, 11:40 PM
SIETESG

Originally Posted by XcLuSivE G
I just got my ticket in the mail. I didn't come to a complete stop at a stop SIGN. FINE: $300. Sucks! School and work are going well. Can't wait till the K1 meet. I've started going back to the gym. I've been stressed cuz our Open House is coming up and I have so much stuff I still have to do. ED just received the Gialla grill, also in carbon. And we got the carbon oem lip. Looks nice! How's Everyone?
thanks for the grill. Ill send you a trader rating.

Old 09-02-2009, 01:49 AM
Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
Tyco.. just read your post.. must have missed it.. hahaha

why do you want a black wheel with polished lip in 2piece? more weight foo..

one piece forged with the two piece look.. sexy yet light.. lol

Kris.. CF Inven roof spoiler.. hahaha..

Old 09-02-2009, 03:38 AM
Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by XcLuSivE G
Hey Kris, can I order and pick up the TS front at the open house? Lemme know. How's the shirts going? Make an announcement!

Old 09-02-2009, 03:47 AM
sup guys, how everyone been? been workin and stuff, anything new guys i got my exhaust install and 15mm spacer in the rear

Old 09-02-2009, 04:15 AM
Originally Posted by bluevelvet
Hahaha funny... Man... A bunch of us don't show I. Here like before...

Like any one talked to noahu ?

Ralph?

Jason?

Marco?

Mike?
Haven't talked to Mike since he got his coils and tint.

WSUP everyone?

Sadly feel like a trader because I've been visiting dv and filmmaking fourms Same went for when I was on the transformer forum

I haven't been much on here or failblog since I picked up the two new hobbys. I could care less who has baller rims or new mods in the picture share forum now. I hardly go in there.

Sort of a bad sign right? BTW, new tripod and dolly on the way. I'm making a homemade dolly and shoulder mount, buying new mics and what not.

I realized all the money I spent on my car, I could have bought all the equipment I'm bought to purchase. And this stuff is for my career!!!

Sure the car looks sweet, has gotten me some looks and play , but now my brakes and such seem pointless compared to what I'm actually about to do. (No I'm not parting out)

hahah coilovers on hold. My car will stay modded like it is for the time being until I finish the upcoming projects. I'll prob purchase coils when we do the Glance vid lol

Oh and my premier membership ends today. Should I renew?

Old 09-02-2009, 04:17 AM
Originally Posted by T.Y.M1210
sup guys, how everyone been? been workin and stuff, anything new guys i got my exhaust install and 15mm spacer in the rear
Wud up Tut?

Post up pics of the exhaust!

Old 09-02-2009, 04:19 AM
BTW, My friend just picked up a G35 vortech superchared MT with only 16,000 miles on it!

Used to be a HIN city show Car. He of course took off all the stickers immediately. He might be down to join the crew. I think he's coming to the next meet.

Old 09-02-2009, 04:39 AM
Originally Posted by Blackmouf
Haven't talked to Mike since he got his coils and tint.

WSUP everyone?

Sadly feel like a trader because I've been visiting dv and filmmaking fourms Same went for when I was on the transformer forum

I haven't been much on here or failblog since I picked up the two new hobbys. I could care less who has baller rims or new mods in the picture share forum now. I hardly go in there.

Sort of a bad sign right? BTW, new tripod and dolly on the way. I'm making a homemade dolly and shoulder mount, buying new mics and what not.

I realized all the money I spent on my car, I could have bought all the equipment I'm bought to purchase. And this stuff is for my career!!!

Sure the car looks sweet, has gotten me some looks and play , but now my brakes and such seem pointless compared to what I'm actually about to do. (No I'm not parting out)

hahah coilovers on hold. My car will stay modded like it is for the time being until I finish the upcoming projects. I'll prob purchase coils when we do the Glance vid lol

Oh and my premier membership ends today. Should I renew?
Sup D, i been gd my dude u? hahah, for a minute i thought u about to part out (didn't read that quote at the end ahah), i no wat u mean my dude we can use that money to help us in the long run, btw i like the video u posted man looks really gd, gdluck with ur upcoming project man, if u want to c the ag then renew it bro haahha.

yea i'll post sum pics of the exhaust up later, but man that thing is loud like seriously hahahah

Originally Posted by Blackmouf
BTW, My friend just picked up a G35 vortech superchared MT with only 16,000 miles on it!

Used to be a HIN city show Car. He of course took off all the stickers immediately. He might be down to join the crew. I think he's coming to the next meet.

sick ride my dude, congrats ur friend on his purchase bro

btw u guys think i sud get inven front or look for a lip to go with my sport bumper?

Last edited by T.Y.M1210; 09-02-2009 at 04:46 AM.
Old 09-02-2009, 04:58 AM
Originally Posted by T.Y.M1210
Sup D, i been gd my dude u? hahah, for a minute i thought u about to part out (didn't read that quote at the end ahah), i no wat u mean my dude we can use that money to help us in the long run, btw i like the video u posted man looks really gd, gdluck with ur upcoming project man, if u want to c the ag then renew it bro haahha.

yea i'll post sum pics of the exhaust up later, but man that thing is loud like seriously hahahah

sick ride my dude, congrats ur friend on his purchase bro

btw u guys think i sud get inven front or look for a lip to go with my sport bumper?
The AG section is weak IMO. Cru left and I stopped shelling out passes. I can still get them but they're not as easy to get as before and are too time consuming.

I just like having an avatar lol

What exhaust you get? Trust, you'll get used to the noise and will want it louder. Sometimes I wish mine was a little louder. At first when I first installed it though, I could barely tolerate it.

inven front is cool but doesn't look as hot on black as every other color. Get a lip or ings or nismo!

Old 09-02-2009, 05:04 AM
^yea the AG is pretty weak nuttin new my dude, but gotta love dose passes hahah.

i got the custom MR exhaust, nothing big or special hahah, eventually i'll get use to it, ahaha

i want to get the ings lip and molded on the sport bumper but idk if that possible.

Last edited by T.Y.M1210; 09-02-2009 at 05:30 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average.

Quick Reply: Official G L A N C E Team Meets Thread