UC Riverside Meets Thread

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average.

Old 02-18-2011, 04:24 AM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
alright, word from the shop is that my car is probably totaled...RIP
a quick inspection concluded that there are damages to the following:
-radiator
-engine
-control arms
-cross member
-supports

no word from the adjuster just yet

so it looks like imma get a check for another car but i really hope they let me take my wheels, suspension, bumper and HFC at the very least

who's been through this situation before? does insurance let you part out the car in any form?

Old 02-18-2011, 05:35 AM
Received 194 Likes on 135 Posts
^ damn fo'reals that sux bro wow didn't realize that much was damaged are you gonna get another G? Hope they let you sell your aftermarket stuff..

Old 02-18-2011, 11:56 AM
Received 264 Likes on 147 Posts
Damn, sorry to hear that Law . Hopefully the adjuster won't total it... My car had a crap load of damaged parts too, except to the motor, and it wasn't totaled.

I think you either have to buy the car back from them to be able to sell the parts, or you have to replace the parts you want with OEM parts. But don't take my word for it lol.

Old 02-18-2011, 12:24 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
you should go to the shop right now and put some stockers on. i got some i can loan you... and if they take the car just pay me

Old 02-19-2011, 12:02 AM
Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts
daym 2 obs in one season... crazy.. well my engine is vibrating alot i think my engine mounts got loose lol.

Old 02-19-2011, 01:43 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WTF!! I havne't been on here for a bit and now Law's G is hit. Dam that is some Efd up sh*t. I'm scared now cus my G is black as well and the only black G left in this crew.

Old 02-19-2011, 01:45 AM
You should buy it off of insurance Law and then it would be paid off then you could mod the ish out of it

Old 02-19-2011, 01:58 AM
Originally Posted by Law to the Rence
alright, word from the shop is that my car is probably totaled...RIP
a quick inspection concluded that there are damages to the following:
-radiator
-engine
-control arms
-cross member
-supports

no word from the adjuster just yet

so it looks like imma get a check for another car but i really hope they let me take my wheels, suspension, bumper and HFC at the very least

who's been through this situation before? does insurance let you part out the car in any form?
Well all what u mention, that's all repairable so it shouldn't be totaled? But if they were to fix that then it would maybe exceed the car's price so they will try to offer u to totale and take it from you. If i was you, see how much they'll offer and go from there

Old 02-20-2011, 05:23 PM
So whats the status Law?

Old 02-21-2011, 03:42 AM
on the down low, i already got another car

in the meantime, still waiting on insurance to get back to me....i'm gonna drop by the shop either tomorrow or tuesday morning...does anyone have stock wheels i can have and i'll pay you back when i sell my wheels or something?

Old 02-21-2011, 03:44 AM
Originally Posted by Krispyklene
you should go to the shop right now and put some stockers on. i got some i can loan you... and if they take the car just pay me
IMMA HIT U UP TOMORROW (MONDAY) OR TUESDAY

Originally Posted by ant-knee
daym 2 obs in one season... crazy.. well my engine is vibrating alot i think my engine mounts got loose lol.
LOLOLOL don't inflict a curse on yourself, you're fine!

Originally Posted by Efo4sure
WTF!! I havne't been on here for a bit and now Law's G is hit. Dam that is some Efd up sh*t. I'm scared now cus my G is black as well and the only black G left in this crew.
you'll be alright man just watch your back cuz **** happens when you least expect it freal

Old 02-21-2011, 06:35 AM

in the meantime, still waiting on insurance to get back to me....i'm gonna drop by the shop either tomorrow or tuesday morning...does anyone have stock wheels i can have and i'll pay you back when i sell my wheels or something?
Lol ihatechu E46? Post pics or GTFO.. So are you gonna be able to sell ur mods on the G trade ur Nismo for my stock?

Old 02-21-2011, 08:55 PM

If u want il swap some of my parts with ur G's parts like head lights and other parts with a little money on it? If u have my number let me know

Old 02-21-2011, 09:28 PM
Received 168 Likes on 149 Posts

Dang son. sorry to hear about your car. Atleast you got a different car. Post some pics of the e46..

Old 02-22-2011, 03:46 AM
Originally Posted by curryboyy
Lol ihatechu E46? Post pics or GTFO.. So are you gonna be able to sell ur mods on the G trade ur Nismo for my stock?
ahaha this foooo... i will post pics for you guys during daylight.
not trying to break the news to everyone on facebook so i only posted the teaser ya feel me?

Originally Posted by Efo4sure
If u want il swap some of my parts with ur G's parts like head lights and other parts with a little money on it? If u have my number let me know
That sounds good man, i actually have a set of BRAND NEW oem projectors sitting in my garage that i was gonna install cuz my headlight cracked but i didn't get to install them. We can work something out, PM me your digits!

Originally Posted by HenryLee
Dang son. sorry to hear about your car. Atleast you got a different car. Post some pics of the e46..
yeeaa its unfortunate...i still had many things i wanted to complete on the G but on the brighter side the E46 is great, very very proper car and great engine/transmission.
I'll post pics during daytime!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.60 average.

Quick Reply: UC Riverside Meets Thread