HIN in Irwindale and LB - anyone here going?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-22-2010, 12:14 PM
ill Sedan

Received 2,687 Likes on 1,448 Posts
The way those classes are determined sometimes is bogus 2c. Sucks that some people who deserved to win didn't. But when it comes down to it its about the friendships not the trophies.

Old 03-22-2010, 12:17 PM
Received 59 Likes on 48 Posts
hmmmmm

Old 03-22-2010, 12:27 PM
Received 37 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by CandlestickPark
The way those classes are determined sometimes is bogus 2c. Sucks that some people who deserved to win didn't. But when it comes down to it its about the friendships not the trophies.
I dont like it when being judge, they cut me off and say "Dont worry Ill ask you if I have any questions"............

Sometimes its not what u put in your car, its how much work it took to make it work. Asking me, so wheres your turbos? WTF wheres your turbo B!tch

I also dont like how people who dont deserve to win at all win, and just because a person in the unlimited class or custom cant beat Randy, why did they put them in the DRIVEN class, I KNOW THOSE GUYS DONT DAILY DRIVE THOSE CARS, and turbo, interior, custom paint, everything inside out from bottom to top is not a driven class car, if that is driven then wtf r us, pieces of shiet? I was ridiculously angry, i dont care about me i dont expect to win anything but the other Infinitis whom really deserve it didnt take it and that made me angry. All i gotta ask is, why? Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy are they doing this. Just let the person who deserve to win, win. Plus half those winners dont pay for there shiet and get it for free or hella cheap anyways, which makes me MORE ANGRY.

Last edited by G37Rider92649; 03-22-2010 at 12:31 PM.
Old 03-22-2010, 12:31 PM
ill Sedan

Received 2,687 Likes on 1,448 Posts
Part of it is nomenclature, driven doesn't mean Daily Driven. Doesn't make sense, I know.

Old 03-22-2010, 12:32 PM
thats what i thought man, but the guy said do i daily drive this? i said yes, he said ok this is a driven class them, Im like O.o sure, then he puts my team members 600whp G in the driven class too, then give the trophy to someone who should be in the unlimited/custom class.

Old 03-22-2010, 12:58 PM
Received 33 Likes on 20 Posts
Whew. Glad I KBBQ'd....

Old 03-22-2010, 02:00 PM
Received 124 Likes on 109 Posts
Hey 2C.... Randy's wife does daily his G.... I know for a fact.... Also when Viet used to compete, he would also daily his FX... I mean i feel your frustration about it all, and this is the 2nd show this year that i have heard where the judging wasn't fair.... All i can say is that, as long as you know, your teammates, and this forum know how much time and dedication you have put into your car, you shouldn't have to worry about winning the trophies UNTIL the judging becomes a fair game.... WE all know that you have put your heart and your soul into your ride... Hope extreme autofest is a fair game...

Old 03-22-2010, 02:01 PM
Received 124 Likes on 109 Posts
Law.... i NEED some of you KBBQ!

Old 03-22-2010, 02:49 PM
i know they daily drive that, FOR SURE i know that they do lol. Cars just so suped up its in a different class. Judge just spitting words at me.

Lets see how long this rigging will last, im just too scared to say anything, cause if I do ill automatically lose every show in the future even if I have the best lmfao

Old 03-22-2010, 03:48 PM
Wings Nation

Received 626 Likes on 456 Posts
Originally Posted by Strafed_G
Whew. Glad I KBBQ'd....
how much shipped to SF?

Old 03-22-2010, 04:42 PM
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by G37Rider92649
thats what i thought man, but the guy said do i daily drive this? i said yes, he said ok this is a driven class them, Im like O.o sure, then he puts my team members 600whp G in the driven class too, then give the trophy to someone who should be in the unlimited/custom class.
+1000000 That show was whack!!!

Still had fun kicking it with everyone though.

Old 03-22-2010, 08:56 PM
Received 33 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally Posted by bigc
how much shipped to SF?
I will look into it..

Old 03-22-2010, 10:51 PM
Received 61 Likes on 18 Posts
2C I can sure understand being frustraded about judging. Been there done that for many years. It just motivated me to do more. We have all put countless hours into our cars, but so have all the other competitors. I have judged many car shows in the past and it sure is not easy. With all the cars out there to be judged a judge has only 5- 10 minutes per car, so many times it will seem they are brushing you off, it is just that there isn't time to chat. I never have time to explain all my mods to a judge, even at this show I didn't have time to explain my A/V system. When I judged, I would have many competitors come up to me after the show and ask how they could make their cars better.

Cars are not classified by how much money is put into them, how much horse power, how much they are driven, but by the entire mods done to the WHOLE car. On the Remix website it tells you in approximity which mods and how many mods will put you in which classification. To have a good chance to win at any large show, all areas of the car need to have some sort of modification, quality installed parts and be Clean. The names of the classes do not neccesarily mean what the name is.

I have deffinatley done my fair share of complaining about judging in my many years, it never really gotten me anywhere. It is true they do remember you after complaining. That is not always a good thing. It is ok to question the results after a show, but I have learned to control my emotions, so I either say nothing or ask questions in a polite manner.

David Hoang won 4 awards because he had 2 different cars competing.

If I were to complain about this show, I would say that I got hosed on not winning the best under carriage award.

2C You will get there some day. You do have one of the few G37's that I actually like.

Please take these as positive comments.

Old 03-23-2010, 12:10 AM
Received 154 Likes on 112 Posts
^^^ ur undercarriage sux

Old 03-24-2010, 06:56 PM
Originally Posted by RRYDE
2C I can sure understand being frustraded about judging. Been there done that for many years. It just motivated me to do more. We have all put countless hours into our cars, but so have all the other competitors. I have judged many car shows in the past and it sure is not easy. With all the cars out there to be judged a judge has only 5- 10 minutes per car, so many times it will seem they are brushing you off, it is just that there isn't time to chat. I never have time to explain all my mods to a judge, even at this show I didn't have time to explain my A/V system. When I judged, I would have many competitors come up to me after the show and ask how they could make their cars better.

Cars are not classified by how much money is put into them, how much horse power, how much they are driven, but by the entire mods done to the WHOLE car. On the Remix website it tells you in approximity which mods and how many mods will put you in which classification. To have a good chance to win at any large show, all areas of the car need to have some sort of modification, quality installed parts and be Clean. The names of the classes do not neccesarily mean what the name is.

I have deffinatley done my fair share of complaining about judging in my many years, it never really gotten me anywhere. It is true they do remember you after complaining. That is not always a good thing. It is ok to question the results after a show, but I have learned to control my emotions, so I either say nothing or ask questions in a polite manner.

David Hoang won 4 awards because he had 2 different cars competing.

If I were to complain about this show, I would say that I got hosed on not winning the best under carriage award.

2C You will get there some day. You do have one of the few G37's that I actually like.

Please take these as positive comments.
I know exactly what you mean man and thanks for the advice and comments. I wasnt complaining direct toward the judge himself, one of my good friends was a judge actually, he didn't judge my car but yeah i was just pissed, i wasn't pissed for me not winning anything personally, I just saw other Gs there, like the Gs in your booth (red apr wide body) he deserves the driven IMO. I also think your car PWNS JR Rochas G37 IMO hahaha, does that thing even fire up? lol