northside woodlands car toys meet #4 this friday

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-21-2006, 11:37 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up northside woodlands car toys meet #4 this friday

When-Friday nights @ 9:00pm

Where- Car Toys in The Woodlands

Directions From Downtown- I-45 North, Exit Tamina/Research Forest,stay on the feeder, right next door to Hooters

i would like to see some more G's out at this meet.im like the only G thats out there. sometime homieg35 rolls through and jimmy.but it would be nice to see more of you guys.so come out this friday to the meet.

thanks,
NSR

Old 05-23-2006, 10:26 AM
its kinda ****ed up when a fellow G owner tries to set-up a meet and know one shows love back. if i recall someone was bitchin about not having a meet with G's only. but guess what? this is a meet for everyone.
im not callin out some people in particular. you guys should know who. but i would love to see and meet other G memebers off this board.

Old 05-24-2006, 02:03 PM
Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts
I dont think ill ever come out to a woodlands meet since the cops are the biggest power hungry fuking pigs i have ever seen. Have had two horrible experiences already.

Old 05-24-2006, 02:45 PM
Originally Posted by meatbag
I dont think ill ever come out to a woodlands meet since the cops are the biggest power hungry fuking pigs i have ever seen. Have had two horrible experiences already.
let me guess? it was oak ridge or shenendoah that pulled you over right? man dont worry about them. esp shenendoah cops,they know that we hold the meet at car toys on fridays. so they are cool with it. they dont even mess with us. they drive in and take alook at the cars,and leave... but i understand what you mean. me and my friends back when we were younger had to deal with them everyday. we used to get pulled over just cause. now its different now. its not like that any more. but if your ever in the area on friday,stop by and check it out

Old 05-26-2006, 10:27 AM
Originally Posted by HomieG35
The two or three times I've been to the meet I've seen people pulled over. They sit all over the feeder and usually one is by the Parkway- not saying its people from the meet, most the time I can't see what kind of car it is. I haven't lived here long so I never knew anything of "Shenendoah"? Seems like it used to be bad though, now that I've heard of it people always talk about how bad the cops are there. I used to ALWAYS speed through there leaving Houston trying to gain as much ground as possible before all the construction alittle farther up the road [usually atleast triple digits!]... gonna stop that...
thats why people get pulled over,speeding...

Old 05-26-2006, 10:38 AM
Sorry NorthSideRacing,

I am going out of town this weekend. I really do need to come to meet.

Old 05-26-2006, 02:54 PM
Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by NorthSideRacing
thats why people get pulled over,speeding...
Both times i was pulled over because, and i quote, "I see you sportbike guys going fast all the time so i pulled you over before you hurt someone.".
this was when i was going 65mph b/c i have another ticket that im waiting to get taken care of and dont want another.

Then he decided to cuff me and put me in the back b/c i had my handgun on me and said that my CHL doesnt count when hes on duty.

Old 05-26-2006, 05:29 PM
Originally Posted by meatbag
Both times i was pulled over because, and i quote, "I see you sportbike guys going fast all the time so i pulled you over before you hurt someone.".
this was when i was going 65mph b/c i have another ticket that im waiting to get taken care of and dont want another.

Then he decided to cuff me and put me in the back b/c i had my handgun on me and said that my CHL doesnt count when hes on duty.
damn that Fcuked up.. i had something similar happen to me about 3 years ago. to make a long story short. i had a airplane bottle of crown in my truck, it was in the back were my third row sit was. he then says have you been drinkin.i go "hell no.im about to go to work". then hes like well it doesnt seem like you are. so he goes and checks my record and sees that i have been arrested before. he comes back and ask, what were you arrested for. i told him none of you business. so he gets mad,cuff me and takes me to the city hall to see the judge. so im in cufff at the city hall talkin to the judge. i sign some damn papers for my court date and i was release. so the moral of the story was. he got mad because he couldnt find **** to arrest me on.so since he had a badge he took me in..fcukin loser a$$ oak ridge cop
so i hired my lawyer and got all the violations drop.