South Serving AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX

G35 or Z Riders in La.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-21-2008, 03:46 PM
5G4
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Lil_G_Man
speaking of headlights. Does anybody know what I can do with my 2006 -07headlights? I was planning to upgrade my headlights but when it came back from the polishing session, either from moving or IDK WTH happened, there is a small hairline crack on the reflector near the blinker. Any idea on how much a new reflector would cost? I guess I would have to do the oven headlight housing removal thing. I was going to sell them and take a loss, but if I can fix them pretty easy then I definitely want to do that. Sorry for being off topic.

Lil Man Where the hell have you been ?? You've been missing out on some really cool ****!!! Get at meDOMO

Old 07-21-2008, 06:35 PM
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Lil_G_Man
speaking of headlights. Does anybody know what I can do with my 2006 -07headlights? I was planning to upgrade my headlights but when it came back from the polishing session, either from moving or IDK WTH happened, there is a small hairline crack on the reflector near the blinker. Any idea on how much a new reflector would cost? I guess I would have to do the oven headlight housing removal thing. I was going to sell them and take a loss, but if I can fix them pretty easy then I definitely want to do that. Sorry for being off topic.

Your best bet is to buy another one. Its gonna be hard to find someone that is just selling the lens..... or you can just live w/ that crack! Its not that bad....

Old 07-21-2008, 10:23 PM
Originally Posted by 5G4
Lil Man Where the hell have you been ?? You've been missing out on some really cool ****!!! Get at meDOMO
Lol I'm back man.. let me know when's the next get together... lol i'm in... I've just been slightly busy with family and what not...

Thanks Dang... Nothing much I could do huh... I was thinking about bonding it together and painting the reflector.. I'm too **** to live with that crack lol hahah... But then again I don't know if I really wanna go through all that trouble... effed up man I just got it polished and everything... sucks

Old 07-22-2008, 06:42 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Dang, you have PM

Old 07-22-2008, 07:14 PM
Anyone have any experience changing the brembro pads and/or rotors? I need to do mine soon

Old 07-22-2008, 07:46 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by GeeXXXV
Anyone have any experience changing the brembro pads and/or rotors? I need to do mine soon
Its pretty easy, lemme know if you need some help

Old 07-23-2008, 01:13 AM
Originally Posted by jjyellow
Its pretty easy, lemme know if you need some help
cool, thanks. I've changed pads and rotors before, but never on a bbk. I heard it was a little more tricky. Anyway, I will prolly take you up on that. oh and when I brought it in for the oil change, the dealership quoted 1600 to do fronts only-hahahaha

Old 07-23-2008, 07:03 AM
SouthernComfort Moderator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by GeeXXXV
cool, thanks. I've changed pads and rotors before, but never on a bbk. I heard it was a little more tricky. Anyway, I will prolly take you up on that. oh and when I brought it in for the oil change, the dealership quoted 1600 to do fronts only-hahahaha
I think you mean "Stealership". Stay away from those guys!

Old 07-23-2008, 09:11 AM
Originally Posted by cato
I think you mean "Stealership". Stay away from those guys!
Yeah, I only go for oil changes so they can record that it has been done and I don't have any tools in Baton Rouge.

How long have you lived in Sugar Land? I lived there till I was about 10.

Old 07-23-2008, 05:50 PM
Who has the IP sedan thats parked on Vets.

Wondering if anybody knows who the IP 2007-2008 sedan with the rims and after market exuast that is parked off of Vets every day. Its a sweet car and i had a couple of questions for them.

Thanks,
Arick

Old 07-23-2008, 07:05 PM
Originally Posted by G35driver101
Wondering if anybody knows who the IP 2007-2008 sedan with the rims and after market exuast that is parked off of Vets every day. Its a sweet car and i had a couple of questions for them.

Thanks,
Arick

I don't know, but I was about to ask if anyone knew who had an IP coupe in BR with a hood scoop and wheels, etc. I saw it today

Old 07-23-2008, 11:25 PM
well since we are all asking "how's ride is it?"...does anyone know who has a coupe with full kenstyle kit and asanti wheels?...use to be parked at UNO all the time...can't remember if it is DG or lakeshore slate

Old 07-24-2008, 01:26 AM
Originally Posted by DrewTheSuit
well since we are all asking "how's ride is it?"...does anyone know who has a coupe with full kenstyle kit and asanti wheels?...use to be parked at UNO all the time...can't remember if it is DG or lakeshore slate
i see what looks like a TB coupe on the westbank once and a while with a rear kenstyle that has crappy fitment issues and crappy paint job. it also looks hella ghetto with those 3 chrome fender decals or whatever its called. i hate those things.

Old 07-24-2008, 01:27 AM
oh yeah anyone know whose white coupe that is with the gold work vs xx. i always see this one too

Old 07-24-2008, 01:39 AM
Originally Posted by uhohitzmikeo
i see what looks like a TB coupe on the westbank once and a while with a rear kenstyle that has crappy fitment issues and crappy paint job. it also looks hella ghetto with those 3 chrome fender decals or whatever its called. i hate those things.
haven't seen this one around, but those fender decals make me sad ...i forget the girl that has the work vs-xx's but i think her BF is on my350z.com

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: G35 or Z Riders in La.