South Serving AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX

North houston infiniti install ztube?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-04-2004, 06:40 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
North houston infiniti install ztube?

should i even ask if N houston infiniti would install a ztube for me? My dad TECHNICALLY owns the car and i know that it would be a lot easier for me to talk him into a popcharger/ztube install from the dealer than from some other shop called "performance _______" or something like that. Im only 16 (17 in about 3 weeks) so i am at the mercy of my father (which i dont mind because i own a badass car that i dont desearve or make payments on). Also kinda wondering about other stuff like nismo sway bars or exhaust..... would they install? Would they have that kinda stuff there? If i brought it in u think theyd do it? I guess i could call and ask, but i dont really wanna get laughed at or something if this is stupid to even consider asking.

O btw... dont tell me about how i could do it myself or get it done for cheaper labor cause i already know that i could do it myself (actually i have friends that are amazing with cars) but my dad wouldnt go for that.... and i dont wanna do something to a car that is his behind his back cause that would be wrong of me haha really tho i would feel bad.... until i hit the accelerator

Black on Black g coupe 6spd.... <3

Old 06-04-2004, 10:35 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: North houston infiniti install ztube?

They probably will not install it as most dealerships are very wary about it. If you want I can help you with it as I did mine last week and no prob. I will be doing the Popcharger next week or so also.

I live in downtown Houston. You can call me at 713-223-0407 if you have any other quesitons.

Old 06-09-2004, 04:56 PM

Raz,

I don't know anything about No Houston Infiniti's service department, but will tell you that their sales department tried to scam me out of my deposit when they failed to come up with the car they promised me. Beware!

Old 06-12-2004, 05:44 PM

I talked to sales guy there that said they are selling a performance package that would give me 30 extra hp to the wheels. The package included injen intake, ecu programing?, and modifications to my cats all for $1000.00 installed with warranty not effected. I did not ask much more because I thought he was full of $hit. So I do not see a problem installing your Z tube.

Old 06-24-2004, 11:58 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hmmm maybe i'll go there for my exhaust install when i decide to upgrade it.... i bet they would do it especially if they were offering the injen intake since i am looking hard at the injen exhaust.

2004 Black on Black g coupe 6spd.... <3 aluminum pedals, clear corners, z tube, and pop charger. From down south, houston tejas