South Serving AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX

Great Dealer in Dallas

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-08-2002, 09:19 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Great Dealer in Dallas

Crest Infiniti. Ask for David C. 972.578.7511. Selling Coupes for sticker and they'll even haggle a bit. I've bought a Corvette, Durango, girlfriends Hyundai, and a BMW and these people were by far the best I've dealt with. Tell them Jared sent ya.

J

Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.

Old 01-02-2003, 11:30 PM
Re: Great Dealer in Dallas

I went to all three - Crest, Sewell and Grubbs in the past week. All three had Graphite coupes avail (6MT at end of January at Grubbs) from people who had put deposits down and didn't get financing.

If you want a coupe, I suggest getting a sales person who knows that you are serious, and talking to them every other day to let them call you when one comes up. With the bad economy these things are indeed available without a wait.

It's crazy watching the the ones with reserves on eBay that are so high... This is the worst time of the year for car buying. None of the sales managers would deviate from MSRP though - look for specials on other "accessories."

---
G35c walk in buyer - Picked the Diamond one with the Performance and Aero Package. :-)

Old 01-03-2003, 09:18 AM

I bought my g35 sedan from dave hoeing at grubs. They gave me a pretty good deal on the vehicle but there follow up with the customer could have been better. When your 24yrs old and spending 34k you want to be treated like a king, but who doesn't. When I talked to dave last he said that they were taking orders on the coupe and selling them for 2k over sticker. Is this what they told you there?
Crest is a vantile dealership, bring your game face when you go there. Know your price and how to ask for it. Breakneck sells force at that place and I know because I used to sell cars in dallas and it just a fact that they are that way! They also own trophy nissan #1 dealer in the country for nissan

Old 03-27-2003, 01:29 PM

I think Sewell is the best in Dallas. Grubbs has poor customer service. Crest is a well managed store, just like all the Van Tuyl stores.

Old 03-31-2003, 11:26 AM

My opinion on Grubbs is just my opinion...I have taken two Infinitis there to be serviced multiple times and nothing but but poor customer service and I won't go back or recommend them.

Old 04-06-2003, 12:09 AM

Crest sucks. I waited over 4 months for my car and then they pulled some sh*t that pissed me off. So I went and got my check and went to Sewell. Paid a little more, but I am way more satisfied with Sewell. David is your typical salesman *****!!!

Old 04-15-2003, 01:53 AM
i.love.gold
Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

I just picked up my coupe from Sewell tonight. Easiest buying experience I've ever had. I had initially gone to crest because it was close by, but I took my deposit and ran. I experienced a lot of pressured sales, and didn't like the lines I was being fed. it was very obvious all they cared about was the sale, and not the customer. Allison Cohen @ Sewell Infiniti was a great salesperson, and very informative as to the status of my order. I even scored free tickets to the auto show w/o any question.

Ivory Pearl/Graphite Coupe -- Coming in April

Old 04-26-2003, 10:04 AM

Crest Infiniti sucks.
They pressure you so much to buy a car.
They talk about financing and all that stuff before they talk about the price of the car.

Sewell Infiniti is awsome. Go talk to Stanly there.
They are straight up and offer awsome deals

--YJ
www.vqdriven.com
Admin

Old 06-07-2003, 09:19 PM

Well, just to put my two cents in on this one....Not at all satisfied with the three dealers here in Dallas. All three of them knew which car I wanted, black on black sedan-LOADED! They all knew each other had the car, but none of them would budge, just figured I'd choose a dealer and go with it. Did a search on the internet and drove down to Austin and saved myself $2500.00. Everything was done on the phone and via the miracle of the fax machine. Have to get it serviced up here, Sewell will get that biz. Next Infiniti I buy is down in Austin, not from these stuck up ****** in Dallas.

Old 06-20-2003, 08:51 PM

i bought my coupe at sewell in dallas and they were the best dealership i have been to.COREY was my salesman and took good care of me.i would do business with them again.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Great Dealer in Dallas