South Serving AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX

HOUSTON CRUZ TO GALVESTON 08/21/05: "ITS OFFICAL"

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-17-2005, 12:54 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
so are the North and South side .. going to meet somewhere together.. and then roll to galveston... or north and south.. just going to meet at galveston....

i haven't heard as to specific place for the south side pre-meet... just looking for clarity for others =)

Thanks =)

see you all there.

Old 08-17-2005, 12:55 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
yup, i know the northside ppl are gonna have a pitstop up north, but how about a pitstop for the south ppl to meet up? a place where north+south ppl can meet, relax, chill for a bit, greet everyone and all roll out together...

maybe starbucks by the galleria or something?

Old 08-17-2005, 12:57 AM
be more fun it everyone can meet together and then all roll down to galveston together as a large group... just my 2 cents =)

Old 08-17-2005, 01:04 AM
yup i agree, 2nd pitstop where northside ppl and southside ppl can meet in one big parking lot, and roll out together as a whole crew would be mad dope.

Old 08-17-2005, 01:23 AM
sup guys! well the plan is for the north to meet up in the north and the south meet up somewhere in the south.. its too big to meet up somewhere.. what the plan is for both groups is to have a pre-meet....... then finally meet up at hooters at webster, chill talk a bit, make plans on where to eat and so one, then to galveston!!!! let me know whats up

Old 08-17-2005, 01:31 AM
could have the north meet north.. and south meet south... as originally planned .. BUT then have both groups meet at UH Parking Lot across from the REC. center... right off SPUR 5

Its' already on the way to galveston.. so it shouldn't be to much of a inconvience.. since i think everyone is taking I-45 South to galveston...

Directions to UH Parking Lot:

take I-45 South towards galveston
EXIT Spur 5.. follow the curve.. go down to you hit the light
Right turn at the light and next RIGHT SIDE entrance you see turn in.. (ENTRANCE LOT 17, i believe)
HUGE PARKING LOT... should be empty since its Sunday, no ones at school.

great photo opt. for large group. and of both north and south.. all cars. =)

plus after north and south, ALL OF US, are there the entrance ramp to get back to I-45 South to galveston is nearby.. so we all can stay together on the cruise/drive down to galveston.. also great photo opto for drive pics and pack pics so forth.

my 2 cents =)

Last edited by v_i_s_i_o_n; 08-17-2005 at 01:34 AM.
Old 08-17-2005, 01:48 AM
bring it to the my350z attention so they would know....sounds like a good idea but then again it still could be difficult

Old 08-17-2005, 02:04 AM
I don't think i have a my350z account... so if someone could post over there and see what's there take or thoughts.. that'd be cool... THANKS =)

Old 08-17-2005, 09:19 AM
Start an account and post up! Heheheh....I say we all just meet at the pre-determined location down at Hooters...b/c on a sunday i don't feel like getting up butt crack early in the morning to meet peeps from the south B/c it's gonna take some time waiting for other folks and stuff..especially if they're running on asian time......Unless they're in Sugarland I can meet up... and then cruise up to Hooters together....I plan on taking the beltway since it's a straight shot to 45 which will save some time...SO if any peeps down there want to meet up and plan to take the beltway holla back at me....

Old 08-17-2005, 10:01 AM
I thought both groups were gonna meet at the Hooters in Webster. The parking lot is HUGE. This is getting confusing.

Old 08-17-2005, 11:01 AM
HERE'S THE DA DEAL

we are still going to meet at hooters on webster!!!! there is still a whole entire group from the Clear Lake area we have to meet up. other than that that sounds like a great idea, but remember we still have to be down there by NOON 12:00PM-ish so please take in consideration for the clear lake fellas .

by doing this might get confusing to many.. remember we gotta keep it simple. there is going to be a lot of Z's,G's, and IS300.

thanks everyone
nexstage350

Old 08-17-2005, 11:51 AM
Originally Posted by Infinite1
Start an account and post up! Heheheh....I say we all just meet at the pre-determined location down at Hooters...b/c on a sunday i don't feel like getting up butt crack early in the morning to meet peeps from the south B/c it's gonna take some time waiting for other folks and stuff..especially if they're running on asian time......Unless they're in Sugarland I can meet up... and then cruise up to Hooters together....I plan on taking the beltway since it's a straight shot to 45 which will save some time...SO if any peeps down there want to meet up and plan to take the beltway holla back at me....

Yo Infinite what's up? IF you want, I can meet you down in sugarland before rolling out, I'm coming from down there too

Old 08-17-2005, 12:03 PM
ryan, me and you rollin together son... meet me up at the chevron, lol...

Old 08-17-2005, 12:15 PM
Originally Posted by nyckid
ryan, me and you rollin together son... meet me up at the chevron, lol...

cool, just tell me which exacly which one .

Old 08-17-2005, 01:00 PM
tomod and anyone else thats from Sugar Land and wants to meet up and all head out to hooters in nasa and then galveston together, please have a show of hands, perhaps we can all meet up in the fountains, borders parking lot or something around 10 and head out no later then 11am, we need to be there at around 12pm like lindsey said.

So far the sugar land crowd is:

1) infinite1
2) tomOD
3) nyckid

please add your name to the list if you are going to be there.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: HOUSTON CRUZ TO GALVESTON 08/21/05: "ITS OFFICAL"