South Serving AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX

dealerships

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-17-2003, 03:23 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: dealerships

All the dealerships in Houston SUCK...I ended up buying mine from Southwest, but only having to dick around with North and West to have each other beat South's price...West offered me a sweet deal, but when I called back to verify the price, the salespunk told me the car is being sold as we speak...I personally think that the floor manager gave me too good of a deal and he got yelled at and I was denied the sale...needlesstosay, I never hear back from them so I had to go back to Southwest.

How much did everyone pay for theirs? I'm afraid to say...but here goes...$34400 drive out. 2003.5/Black/Black/Premium/Spoiler.

Old 09-26-2003, 10:29 AM

As the Executive Manager/Partner of Southwest Infiniti I'm sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction. If you would contact me directly at 713-779-2800, I would be happy to look into the issue and I have no doubt we can fix your rattle.

Southwest Infiniti is committed to exceeding its clients expectations for the most part. As much as we would like to be, unfortunately, we have not always been perfect. On the other hand, Southwest Infiniti is the largest volume retailer in the Houston market and has the highest Client Satisfaction rating as well. We routinely rank in the top five nationally among dealers selling 100+ new vehicles monthly.

Sincerely,
Virgil M. Skinner, Jr.
vskinner@southwestinfiniti.com
713-779-2800

Old 09-26-2003, 11:33 AM

Thanks for your candor virgil. Perhaps I will take you up on that call the next time I have a problem with my service.

Old 10-12-2003, 02:23 PM

Hi you all G35 owners, I am in the market for g35 right now. If you guy dont mind can yall tell me what is the fair price for g35 sedan with sport package and sunroof will be or how much you pay for. Thank

Old 10-12-2003, 09:15 PM

Hello,

If you wish to check out prices, look at these two websites:

www.infiniti.com
www.kbb.com

Mine has the following:

Sport Package
Leather
Sunroof
Bose

It was a little over $32k. You will not be unhappy with the G35.

Old 11-03-2003, 05:23 PM

In my experience, Southwest service has been excellent....I cannot say the same for Sales because I was dicked around there when I first started shopping for my G35. However, my Service Manager by the name of Mike Mullis is awesome. I bought my sedan from a dealership in Cali, but Mike treats me like I bought the car there. I had my car serviced at the WEST houston dealership and they SUCKED! Horrible experience.... I left my car there and took a loaner and for emergency reasons I had to take the loaner out of town. During my travel, a rock chipped the winshield and the crack spread a good foot and a half. I had no problem and didnt complain about paying for the rental mileage or winshield. My problem was with my service manager. He was a total a**hole when he saw that the winshield was cracked and saw the mileage. Extremely bad service. He acted like I took the loaner out of town and cracked the winshield on purpose. Little did he know that it was for a family emergency....and as for the winshield, sh*t happens...dont be an Ahole if I have no issue with paying for it. To make it even worse, they didnt even fix the problem on my sedan. I dont remember his name, he was some schmuck with a mustache. I vow never to return there for any kind of service and suggest you dont either. Anyhow, Mike Mullis is great and everytime I have been there, I have been more than satisfied....he understands the importance of developing a good relationship for the long term with his clients. I highly recommend him and promised myself to refer anyone I knew to him. Just my two cents....

Jason

Old 12-08-2003, 01:32 PM

I got mine from Sewell Infiniti in Dallas. It was the best car buying experience I have ever been a part of. Mr. Sewell wrote a book on how to treat customers in this totally new way and so far Sewell Inifinti is in the top 5 in the nation in sales. The most G's I had seen at 1 dealership is about 5... Sewell had about 25. It was amazing. I drove from OKC to get it from Sewell and dont regret it one bit. Service is top notch, and they serve Otis-Spunkmier cookies as you wait!!!!!