SouthEast Serving AL, FL, GA, KY, NC, SC, TN

RALEIGH HOOTERS MEETING MAY 3rd

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-11-2009, 02:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Really? I cant speak for others but I've always experienced good service from them- although I have heard of a couple of other experiences here and there.

So are regards a potential meet- here is what Mark just told me: They are having an event there on July 18th. They are wanting to spread the word to G owners and tuner enthusiasts because they would also like to have some customized cars out to "pretty up" the meet.
They will apparently be doing this sort of thing quartly. It will include some activities such as putt put, rock climbers etc...

He says if anyone is interested in showing off their customized G for te duration to contact him directly via e-mail (Mark Flaherty) at mflaherty@crossroadsinfiniti.com

He also mentioned that if ther eis a "G Club" that is organized in the area that Crossroads might be interested in sponsoring some of it- another interesting thought.

Old 06-11-2009, 05:07 PM
I'd like to go just to vent at Mark Flaherty for something he did a few years ago, when I asked him to turn off the beeping when I lock my car.

But he probably won't care, as I don't drive a high-end Infiniti anymore.

Old 06-14-2009, 02:42 AM
Amp
Originally Posted by KAHBOOM
Really? I cant speak for others but I've always experienced good service from them- although I have heard of a couple of other experiences here and there.

So are regards a potential meet- here is what Mark just told me: They are having an event there on July 18th. They are wanting to spread the word to G owners and tuner enthusiasts because they would also like to have some customized cars out to "pretty up" the meet.
They will apparently be doing this sort of thing quartly. It will include some activities such as putt put, rock climbers etc...

He says if anyone is interested in showing off their customized G for te duration to contact him directly via e-mail (Mark Flaherty) at mflaherty@crossroadsinfiniti.com

He also mentioned that if ther eis a "G Club" that is organized in the area that Crossroads might be interested in sponsoring some of it- another interesting thought.
Back when I bought my car in 05 the first few trips to their service department I thought the service was terrible. Since then it has been pretty good.

Old 06-14-2009, 08:03 PM
Originally Posted by Amp
Back when I bought my car in 05 the first few trips to their service department I thought the service was terrible. Since then it has been pretty good.
I didn't even buy my S*** there and have been there 3 times.. with no problems.. I even go in the shop and watch the guys work on my car. But then again I am a PUSHY old F***!!!!! So I be down for some SUPPORT!!

Old 06-15-2009, 11:16 AM
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
that is the most MOD UNFRIENDLY dealership. Sure they'll have a club, but be willing to help you out. no way.

Plus it pisses me off that everytime i took my car there for my oil changes (when the car was stock and I was collecting those dealer stamps), they's ALWAYS!!! fvcked with my stereo. I'd close my monitor and have if powered off and come back with it flipped out and on.

I didnt bring my car there for an audio show. i only wanted my oil change. Fvck them and that entire dealership.

Old 06-16-2009, 07:47 AM
Sooo... when is the next Raleigh Hooters meeting? lol

Old 07-03-2009, 11:49 PM
July 18th