SouthEast Serving AL, FL, GA, KY, NC, SC, TN

South FL. Dealers

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-05-2003, 01:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
South FL. Dealers

I'm looking for the best deal on G35 coupe in South Florida??? Help!!!

Old 04-06-2003, 10:58 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Re: South FL. Dealers

If you're looking for a G coupe, forget about a deal, there's a waiting list and they're selling at MSRP. Since the price is fixed, look for the best service, I've been told by 4 other owners that Scott Infiniti at Lighthouse Point is the best. From personal experience, Infiniti of the Palm Beaches (Schumacher) and Warren Henry Infinti offer very poor service.

03 G35
02 Sequoia

Old 04-11-2003, 10:54 AM

I bought my coupe from Warren Henry, and they were wonderful. They treated me with respect and didn't mind that I called often to check on the status of my order. And, their service department is great. They will do whatever they can to make you happy.

Old 04-11-2003, 02:01 PM

Glad you were pleased with your experience. Warren Henry is most convenient for me but I'm reluctant to go there for service since I didn't like my experience at the sales level (I didn't purchase through them).

What sort of service did you require?

03 G35
02 Sequoia

Old 04-11-2003, 02:09 PM

I put my order through with Scott and they screwed it up. I ordered a G Coupe in Desert Platinum and said "it's here, come and pick it up". I got there and there was a silver one. HELLO!!! How important is color? They still had the ***** to ask me if I would take the silver one. Now they are scrambling, looking around for the one I want.

G35C Desert Platinum/Willow Leather 5AT Aero Pack Premium Pack

Old 04-11-2003, 04:49 PM

Does the mean that Scott now has a BS coupe available?

03 G35
02 Sequoia

Old 04-13-2003, 04:01 PM

I finally got a decent deal at South Motors Infiniti. Any one in the market for the G, go see Frantz Xantus. He a great guy and gave a pretty cool deal. I ordered the Diamond Graphite/Graphite interior, 6MT coupe w/the premium package and the aluminum pedals.

Trending Topics

Old 04-14-2003, 01:49 PM

I had a major issue with the pulling to the right problem. The service manager called up Infiniti headquarters and got them to give me a $150 credit. And, they gave the 3,750 miles service for free for all the trouble that I had to go. Another great thing about them is that they give me a call once in a while to see if the car is driving straight.

Old 04-20-2003, 11:58 PM

Where is warren henry? I have gone to scotts infiniti and im proally going to order through them cause they are near me. Anyone have anythign bad to say about Scotts? cept for the color mix up. do they have good service when it comes to fixing the coupe cause i hear there have been problems with alignment and other little bugs and bitches here and there.

Old 04-25-2003, 12:22 PM

Warren Henry is on SR 7 ( aka 441) and a little bit south of Countyline Rd. It's on the west side of the street. My salesguy, who is super cool, is Moises. And, if you need to service your car there, ask for Steve Fisher. Those two guys are the best over there.

Old 05-16-2003, 01:38 PM

I pick up my coupe there (WarrenHenry) tomorrow, sat the 16th and they still have several coupes unspoken for. My salesman James was great and not pushy at all. He was helpful and understanding of my situation. I would recomend Warren Henry and James completely. THEY HAVE COUPES!! I waited 2 DAYS!! I am so excited to pick mine up tomorrow!!!! Woo hoo, Black/willow, 6mt, Premium, aero.

Currently driving 93 RX-7 TT. Very seriously considering selling the RX for a G-35 coupe.

Old 07-17-2003, 06:41 PM
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

I ordered my 04 Coupe from Schumacher where they were quite courteous and had a demo for me to drive. Scott Infiniti was quite abrubt with me and pretty much said ... take it or leave it. Anyone out there with any more feedback on Scott Infiniti or Schumacher. I know Scott is a bigger dealer but does that mean good service?

Old 07-18-2003, 01:23 PM

I bought at Schumacher..but a sedan back in February. Since it was a sedan not a coupe, price negotiation was possible and I got them down to invoice plus $500. The negotiation part made my sales experience horrendous. They played pricing games with me, like dropping the price on the sedan, but also reducing the trade in value in as well. On top of that, when I got my car,
- the front tag cover was not installed,
- the trunk was in disarray

See photos below...needless to say I ripped them on the Infiniti survey.

I work with 4 other people who purchased from Scott Infiniti, and they were all extremely pleased with their sales experience AND the after-sale follow up calls (plural). Schumacher pretty much ignored me after the sale was done...the salesman wasn't even there when I went to pick up my G the day after negotiating the price.

Schumacher has left a bad taste in my mouth... thank god I do all my oil changes... I'd hate to have to visit them every couple of months.

<font color=red>chinee</font color=red>
2003.5 G35s

Old 07-18-2003, 01:23 PM

I bought at Schumacher..but a sedan back in February. Since it was a sedan not a coupe, price negotiation was possible and I got them down to invoice plus $500. The negotiation part made my sales experience horrendous. They played pricing games with me, like dropping the price on the sedan, but also reducing the trade in value in as well. On top of that, when I got my car,
- the front tag cover was not installed,
- the trunk was in disarray

See photos above and below...needless to say I ripped them on the Infiniti survey.

I work with 4 other people who purchased from Scott Infiniti, and they were all extremely pleased with their sales experience AND the after-sale follow up calls (plural).

Schumacher has left a bad taste in my mouth... thank god I do all my oil changes... I'd hate to have to visit them every couple of months.

2003.5 G35s

75565-Front tag_before.jpg

Old 07-18-2003, 01:25 PM

pic #2

2003.5 G35s

75566-Untidy trunk 2.jpg

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: South FL. Dealers