SouthEast Serving AL, FL, GA, KY, NC, SC, TN

Thank You from Lokey Infiniti!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-11-2004, 02:48 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank You from Lokey Infiniti!

I am closing down the office for the day, and wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who came out to the dealership today. I thoroughly enjoyed meeting you all and having you participate in our Service Clinic/Car Show.

You all are true Infiniti fans, and your cars were simply amazing. I know you made quite an impression on our "regular" customers. Hopefully, you all had as much fun as we did and enjoyed the food and friends. To those of you who gave us the chance to show you what our service department can do today, THANK YOU! Hopefully you left here knowing that you can count on us to assist with your vehicle needs.

I and my staff had a great time today, and wanted to thank you for being a part of our event today. To the Orlando and other long distance people- THANK YOU for taking time out to travel so far to visit us!

Hopefully, your talks about a car club will progress and soon we will be meeting again to discuss how Lokey Infiniti and its Performance Division can help it be a greater success.

Your friend,

John Oliva
Service Director
Lokey Infiniti

P.S.- You all made Milton feel like a movie star today! LOL...

Old 09-11-2004, 02:53 PM
Sory I missed

I can't beleive I missed this event! I hope everyone had a great time and another meeting will come about soon. I look forward to meeting you all soon.
Chris

PS I meant to offer my stock exhaust for sale, which is still sitting in Lokey's garage. Please let me know if anyone is interested. I know John wants it out of the shop and I really do not need two. Let me know ASAP.

2004.5 Diamond Graphite AT Sedan Premium/Aero/Nav

Old 09-11-2004, 03:04 PM
Charter Member Florida G35 Club
Re: Thank You from Lokey Infiniti!

I want to thank John and everyone else at Lokey Infiniti for their effort and support. I am sure it will not be the last time my G35 and I will be there.

It was nice seeing you guys and meeting the first timers. I look forward to seeing y'all again. Here are a few pictures from today: http://www.dawleyonline.com/Lokey%20...ber%202004.htm

g35.dawleyonline.com

Old 09-11-2004, 06:10 PM

As I sit here, freshly showered and relaxed I reflect upon a FANTASTIC DAY!

It started off with a spirited drive from Target in Waterford Lakes. Ian, Wes, JOsh and myself all began our exciting voyage to Lokey. The trip entailed mulching trucks showering our cars, people cutting us off, tire treads damaging cars and even a few rock chips. Luckily we never exceeded the speed limit [img]/w3timages/icons/wink.gif[/img].

Once at Lokey we were greeted to a hairy parking job by JOsh. He really wanted to show off the Pimp-mobile and didn't bottom out too badly on the curb parking.

The food came right on time and Lokey was great with informing me about my FI options. They did a great job installing my Y-Pipe and even lowered a sedan for another enthusiast. We all had a great time!

We finished the afternoon off with a late lunch and a beer or two before the ride back. I did an honorary 180-degree power slide (with VDC off and pedal to the metal) in memory of DED and laid enough tread that JOsh almost bottomed out on all the rubber that I left behind. [img]/w3timages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

The drive back was interesting and congested. Fortunately 417 was wide open and I got home just before 6pm. I even lucked into a BP gas station that had ONLY ULTIMATE grade gas. What a great way to end the day.

THANKS JOHN AND LOKEY INFINITI for sponsoring the event. Too bad that ORLANDO INFINITI can't figure out that there is a rather large market for performance parts and another way for their dealership to make money on sales and service. I definitely want to continue developing this relationship between the Central FL G35 group and Lokey. From now on I'll be planning my scheduled services around our Tampa meets. Hey, might as well help the dealerships that want to help us, right?

Thanks again,
Neffster (Todd)

<font color=blue>The above statements are only my take on the issue. If you disagree with anything I typed then you are 100% right!</font color=blue>

Old 09-11-2004, 07:23 PM
Former G35driver Vendor

Thanks for the kind words, Todd. I'm glad we were able to help you out with the exhaust.

As I said above, it was great getting to meet you all and I look forward to doing more things with you in the future.

-John

Old 09-11-2004, 07:37 PM
Charter Member Florida G35 Club

It was definately a pleasure being there today and reuniting with everyone and meeting the great staff at Lokey Infiniti. I couldn't believe that you had the window motor in stock and were able to fix it soooo fast!!! It was great to drive with the windows down again...I missed that for about 3 weeks!!!!

Thanks for the organization and putting this event together. And a special thanks to John!

If you would like to contribute to my "FI Fund" please make PAYPAL payment to "yakko1zzz@aol.com"... Thanks

Old 09-12-2004, 06:30 PM
FGC Central Florida BOD

It took me 15min to decide which of the 33 Lokey threads deserved the picture link in it but settle on this one.

My pics...(which contain alot of the Y-pipe install)
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=3781310093

And a copy of David's links...
http://www.dawleyonline.com/Lokey%20...ber%202004.htm

Thanks again John for letting us use your dealership as our meeting place. I had a lot of fun.

'03 G35 Coupe | Black on Black | Performance
20% tint | Clear Corners | Ztube & Popcharger
http://www.cardomain.com/id/dabomb3

Old 09-12-2004, 09:09 PM
Former G35driver Vendor

Not a problem at all! We enjoyed having you all over...

I want to look at your pics, but the link isn't working.

-John

Old 09-12-2004, 11:21 PM
FGC Central Florida BOD

I think the imagestation site is down right now. I'll check tomorrow and fix it if neccesary.

*UPDATE: the site was down...should be working now

'03 G35 Coupe | Black on Black | Performance
20% tint | Clear Corners | Ztube & Popcharger
http://www.cardomain.com/id/dabomb3<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small"><EM>Edited by dabomb on 09/12/04 09:27 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

Old 09-13-2004, 08:45 AM

I had a great time! Thanks again to John and Lokey for the food and fun. I enjoyed meeting those of you I've never met and hopw we can plan another event soon.

Thanks for the great pictures guys! I had my camera but was to lazy to take pics. hehe

2004.5 G35 Sedan 5AT Diamond Graphite/Graphite Leather
Premium / Bose / Sport / Aero / Sunroof / Tint / Bra / K&N / XM

Old 09-13-2004, 10:34 AM
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Thank you for hosting the event, John. I had a great time travelling there with the orlando crew (76 mph...yeah, right) and meeting everyone there in Tampa. Its good to put a face to a name (or internet handle). I hope you can host something like that again soon and I definately know who to turn to when it comes time to put the test pipes in or any other aftermarket product. Other infiniti dealerships should definately take notes on what your doing. Thanks again for catering to all of us on this forum, the Infiniti enthusiasts.

2k4 - 6 mt, diamond graphite coupe

Old 09-13-2004, 11:00 AM
Florida G35 Club, General Member

John,

I had a blast on Saturday. Thank you for hosting and providing the food and stuff. Its nice to see a service department with personnel that love cars as much as we do. The event was well worth it an it would be nice to be able to do that periodically. BTW - The springs on my sedan rock! Thanks for the install and the opportunity to see how it's done. I'll be seeing you for my next scheduled maintenence. Thanks again!

-mike

2004.5 G35 Sedan 6MT Garnet Fire/Graphite Leather
Premium / Bose / Sport / Aero / Sunroof / Tint / K&N