SouthEast Serving AL, FL, GA, KY, NC, SC, TN

Orlando Meet for 1-7-2005, Sean's B-Day!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-08-2005, 07:35 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ian I think you unintentionally left out a few names, but since I suck with remembering names I can't be of any help.

For the photo opp we had 12 G's. "Laser Red I-Forged" left early with a couple of his buddies, FLFIRE had to leave before dinner and the photo because of his wife's birthday, Josh's car was NOT in the photo (and he didn't even leave me the front/back images to hold up in his honor). There was also 2 other G owners, that for one reason or another, either grabbed a ride or had a car at the dealership getting worked on. That would have made 17 G owners at the meet.

Oh yeah, let's not forget Rashan and Josh's 2 friends, the VW owner and his g/f...

I'm really glad that the turnout was so BIG! I really hope that the guys that were "new" to the group had a good time. HOPEFULLY I'll be getting a few more "Welcome to the Club" messages sent out today. 5 people told me more than once that they'd join the club today, so this has the making of being a GREAT SATURDAY!

I'm off to go strawberry picking with my girls and then it's wash and ZAINO for the G! See you guys/girls later on tonight when I'm back online.