SouthEast Serving AL, FL, GA, KY, NC, SC, TN

Orlando Meet for 1-7-2005, Sean's B-Day!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-02-2005, 07:44 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Orlando Meet for 1-7-2005, Sean's B-Day!

Orlando people,

We've been playing poker just about every Friday for about 2 months now. I think it's time that we get back to basics and have a good old fashioned meet somewhere. There have been 2 or 3 guys from other forums that I've stumbled across that live in Altamonte Springs and Lake Mary that I'm going to try to get to come out and join up with us. I plan on taking next Friday off of work and get my c-bra installed, so I think I'll be able to drive the G for the first time in a month!

What would you guys think if I suggested an Altamonte Mall Meet? Could we get Jeff and Sean to drive out that far? Maybe have an Oviedo group drive over there? I'm up for suggestions but I'd really like to get the several new guys to come out and hook up with us.

Also, since it's Sean's B-Day, he HAS TO COME so that we can do something for him. (PM me with suggestions please)

Waddayathink?

Old 01-02-2005, 09:58 AM
Charter Member Florida G35 Club
Sounds good. I'll be in Orlando all day on Friday for orientation at UCF. I could meet up with everyone at your house or we could meet somewhere around UCF for something to eat before the drive. Unless you want to eat somewhere different and wait until we get to Altamonte mall. Maybe we could finally get a group shot since yesterday wasn't the greatest day for it.

Old 01-02-2005, 11:06 AM
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
i think altamonte mall would be a good meeting spot to bring out those other guys. Altamonte mall has the Ale House and Bahama Breeze there for places to eat. They have Chillis (small one) and a few more different restaurants down the road heading west (i don't remember all of them except for Carraba's).

Old 01-02-2005, 12:21 PM
I'd go because I'm planning on heading up to o-town in the next couple of weeks but just bought some Jimmy Eat World tickets.

Old 01-03-2005, 02:58 AM
FGC Central Florida BOD
i'll go with whoever chooses to pick me up therefore i could careless where the meet is held

Old 01-03-2005, 08:04 AM
I'll be your chaperone. Call me if you need help with your car and Infiniti on Tuesday. I also need to talk to you offline, so call me regardless.

Old 01-03-2005, 10:52 AM
FGC President
Received 15 Likes on 2 Posts
wes what happened to your car??

i might be game. come up with a time and place and ill see what i can do.

Old 01-03-2005, 12:12 PM
Omi
Charter Monkey Florida G35 club
I will be off that day from work, so I think I can make it up for that. Might as well see if I can chip off the rest of the paint on the front o the car!

Old 01-03-2005, 01:40 PM
Originally Posted by SFLG35
wes what happened to your car??

i might be game. come up with a time and place and ill see what i can do.
Daniel, you've got my cell. I'll tell you the specifics as the time gets closer. You just take I-4 West from Tampa to the Altamonte exit. When you get off you turn right and go down about 1 mile. The mall will be on your left. Right now, I'm thinking about meeting up in front of SEARS. This way Daniel will just turn into the first mall entrance and we'll be right there. This will allow us to park along 436 and get some good exposure from other G owners passing by! I'm thinking that we'll leave around 5:30-ish from Oviedo and show up at the mall around 6pm. Sean will be here by then, but I want to see what time PlatG gets off of work. Gotta have those SF Winnings rollin' next to the PIAA's. (I'm willing to push the time back a bit to wait for PlatG if it's necessary).
Originally Posted by Omi
I will be off that day from work, so I think I can make it up for that. Might as well see if I can chip off the rest of the paint on the front o the car!
Mike, it would be GREAT if you could make it. I haven't seen you since the last Lokey meet! If you don't have my cell, send me a PM and I'll hook you up. What did you think about my last PM?

Now, where are all of the guys from the other forums? There were 3 new people that showed some interest... WHERE ARE YOU ALL? Some people lived in ALTAMONTE, others were in LAKE MARY. I sure hope you guys come out. Also if you're going to be new to the group, send me a PM on this website and I'll send you my cell phone #. This way you can call us should you choose!

Old 01-03-2005, 09:33 PM
Charter Member Florida G35 Club
I pimp the sebring rental and join you guys for the first time in awhile.... i'm getting all teary eyed....

Old 01-04-2005, 04:15 PM
I should be in. Hopefully I would have one by then, if not, I will come with my freind's 05.

Old 01-04-2005, 05:03 PM
FGC Central Florida BOD
welcome Ian...cant wait to meet another member

Old 01-04-2005, 05:09 PM
MORE GOOD NEWS! I got confirmation from "Randy35" from ClubG35.com that he'll also be joining us at the Altamonte Mall on Friday as well.

I think that we should make a FIRM time for everyone to try to be at the mall. How about the Oviedo guys meet up at Bennegins on University Blvd. between 4:45pm and 5:00pm on Friday. We'll hang out there until everyone shows up and then proceed to caravan to the Altamonte Mall together at 5:15pm SHARP. With traffic the commute will probably take about 45 minutes, to drive up 417 North and hit I-4 West, so we should plan on being at the mall around 6:00pm.

Any later and dinner by 7pm might not be possible. Is everyone cool with that?

Dabomb, you have NO SAY in the matter so no trouble out of you, understood?...

Old 01-04-2005, 05:23 PM
FGC Central Florida BOD
well fine but dont blame me if im late, cause it obviously wont be my fault!!!

Old 01-04-2005, 07:23 PM
Are we planning on eating at the Ale House?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Orlando Meet for 1-7-2005, Sean's B-Day!