5th Annual Spring Break Tuner Bash

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-06-2005, 11:52 PM
MyG37 Administrator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
5th Annual Spring Break Tuner Bash

2005 Tuner Bash!
Super Street and eurotuner magazines, announce the 5th annual Spring Break Tuner Bash presented by GM, March 18th & 19th in Daytona Beach, FL.

Once again, this free event which includes a car show and interactive exhibits, will be held at The Plaza Resort & Spa (600 N. Atlantic Blvd.) home to the hottest club in Daytona Beach, 600 NORTH. Show hours are 10am to 6pm both days. Concerts, beginning at 8pm each night, are always a hit. Tens of thousands of spring break revelers from across the country will be there.

Spring Break Tuner Bash merges hot cars, the latest technology, music and electronics - and of course, a good time. Due to show's enormous popularity and growth over the past four years, elements have been added again this year such as the Outlaw Dyno Challenge, the latest special project vehicles from Chevrolet, Nitrous Express Bikini Contest, extensive Playstation 2 gaming exhibition and a Meguiars "Showoff" car show featuring hundreds of phenomenal show cars.

TUNER BASH 2005

Im riding up with about 10-15 people from the South Florida Area. Lets try and get as many G's as we can up there and make a good impression for all. Not only is this a HUGE car show, but it's Spring Break, in Daytona! Car shows, girls, parties, what more can you ask for! If we can get some G's up there we can enter as a club/group. Make plans early there won't be a lot of hotel reservations available for much longer!!

Old 02-07-2005, 12:02 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'll definately be there -- me and my crew (Teamsolo) will be showing so if you see me by the ride say wuts up. But this show is suppose 2 be the ****.. definately so many hot *** chicks walkin up and down ur cars in bikini..

Old 02-16-2005, 01:30 PM
Charter Member Florida G35 Club
Tuner Bash Has Been Cancelled.

I am sad to say that this is my first post but I have to relay this out to everyone:

Dear Car Show Participants,

Nobody likes bad news, and we’ve got some in case you haven’t heard. For the last FIVE years we have invaded Daytona Beach with our Spring Break Tuner Bash. No more. Never, again.

The city of Daytona informed us this week that our permits (along with the permits of many other spring break promoters) will not be approved this year. Yep, we are as mad as you are. Just like years’ past, we followed every rule, filed every permit. It isn’t Showoff Cafe’s fault. It's not the Plaza's fault, or Super Street's either. It is the city of Daytona Beach; we did our best to find another venue close to the Plaza Resort and Spa but were denied permits for those locations as well. Daytona Beach doesn’t want Spring Breakers around anymore.

Of course your entry fee will be refunded. It’s a long drive, but we’d love to see you in South Padre and will enter your car in the show for free. For more information go to www.superstreetonline.com or email us at DaytonaBeachTunerBash@Primedia.com. Please keep in mind that this is as much of a surprise to us as it is to you, so this email address may take 24 hours to be active, we are working on this as fast as we can.

All of us here at Primedia Inc. are truly sorry.
Super Street, Import Tuner, Primedia Events, Jason Dienhart and Elliott Moran.

Old 02-16-2005, 02:55 PM
OH MY GOSH! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING!!!

BabyG35 actually posted.

Too bad about the show being canceled. Thanks for the notice.

Old 02-16-2005, 02:59 PM
Florida G35 Club Premier Member
wow that sucks, i guess the revenue they generate from all the springbreakers is not enough to cover the trouble it takes to host these events