SouthEast Serving AL, FL, GA, KY, NC, SC, TN

Single G35 Women!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-26-2006, 04:40 PM
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by SmokeG305
why are you camera shy? you're too pretty to be camera shy. it's like a fat guy saying he hates candy

i think if you would've posted these pics earlier, you would've gotten a lot more votes than the other girls but not depending on your looks for fame, that's cool, i respect that dont you hexxxy?

dammit! someone already proposed to you Lol my trademark has been taken away from me!

got anymore pics you'd like to share?
She has always been that way smoke. Since I first talked to her like a year ago maybe. Even during that Miss G35Driver contest, she didn't post pix like the other girls did. In a way it was kinda refreshing. Teddie definitely would rather impress you with her knowledge (not only of cars) than her beauty. But she definitely would have gotten a lot more votes if she would have posted these pix. She definitely gets my respect. Hell, most of the time when we are IMing, our conversations consist mostly of me asking her questions about our G's. As far as proposing, I beat the 2 of you a long time ago.
Hmmmm . . . more pix??? I'm sure she does but good luck getting them smoke. Why do you think I was so shocked to see her post the ones she did yesterday?? It just doesn't happen very often.

Old 05-26-2006, 05:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
you already proposed to her as well? LoL what the hell are you doing using my pick up line

wow, is it really that difficult to get pictures from teddie? she's not even willing to share some with her 2 buddies?

hexx and i would share pics with you teddie, but we're afraid you might fall in love with us and then forced to choose between us. but we would appreciate some more pics from miss bmw-lover.

Old 05-26-2006, 06:15 PM
you already proposed to her as well? LoL what the hell are you doing using my pick up line

wow, is it really that difficult to get pictures from teddie? she's not even willing to share some with her 2 buddies?

hexx and i would share pics with you teddie, but we're afraid you might fall in love with us and then forced to choose between us. but we would appreciate some more pics from miss bmw-lover.
Yeah, I proposed to her months ago and she just laughed at me.

That's true smoke. We wouldn't want her to be torn between having to choose between the 2 of us. Most likely she would pick me anyways and fly out to SoCal to be with me. But I wouldn't want it to affect our friendship so I think it's better if she just posts more pix or sends us more pix.

Old 05-26-2006, 06:45 PM
Originally Posted by Hexxum001
Yeah, I proposed to her months ago and she just laughed at me.

That's true smoke. We wouldn't want her to be torn between having to choose between the 2 of us. Most likely she would pick me anyways and fly out to SoCal to be with me. But I wouldn't want it to affect our friendship so I think it's better if she just posts more pix or sends us more pix.

she just laughed at you? that sucks man bahahaahaaa!

yeah man, i know for a fact she'd be torn, but i dunno if she'd pick you over a cubano but for sure, i dont want it affecting our friendship, so lets just leave the picture taking to miss bimmer

Last edited by SmokeG305; 05-26-2006 at 06:49 PM.
Old 05-26-2006, 07:04 PM
Yeah she laughed as in "lol". I think she thought I was joking but I really wasn't.

Old 05-26-2006, 07:22 PM
sucks for you, i bet she wouldnt laugh at me

Old 05-26-2006, 07:24 PM
Bet you she would.

Old 05-26-2006, 07:25 PM
shut up punk beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeshhh

dont ruin my dreams. Lol

Old 05-26-2006, 07:26 PM
BTW, shouldn't your sig say monsterous kool blue cone??

Old 05-26-2006, 07:27 PM
Originally Posted by Hexxum001
BTW, shouldn't your sig say monsterous kool blue cone??

im cool with what i got as my siggy

Old 05-26-2006, 07:35 PM
shut up punk beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeshhh

dont ruin my dreams. Lol
Dreams??? More like fantasies lil smoker.

Old 05-26-2006, 08:04 PM
FGC South Florida BOD
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
why are you camera shy? you're too pretty to be camera shy. it's like a fat guy saying he hates candy

i think if you would've posted these pics earlier, you would've gotten a lot more votes than the other girls but not depending on your looks for fame, that's cool, i respect that dont you hexxxy?

dammit! someone already proposed to you Lol my trademark has been taken away from me!

got anymore pics you'd like to share?
Why thank you It's not that I'm camera shy, I just don't like to have my picture taken by random people. I hate looking at my own pics. I'm weird like that. I actually didn't want to be in the contest last year and I had no idea Steve had entered me, and the only reason why I posted any pics was because he asked me to and he's a great friend of mine. Anyone else would have gotten yelled at

I don't remember Hexxie proposing anything but I do say lol all the time And as far as more pics, I'm not posting any more until you guys post some pictures of yourselves. It's only fair. Leave it to me to decide if I'm torn between the two and which one I would pick =) Plus you both say you're so hot, why hide it?

Old 05-26-2006, 10:33 PM
hehehehehe, i never said im hot, i hate those people who walk around swearing they're the **** .

i just simply said you'd fall in love with us Lol i think it's very strange that you dont want to look at your own pics, i think that's a first for a girl that i've ever heard.... im so used to being on a girl's computer, and seeing 500 pictures of her, and in those 500 pics, ALL doing the same pose, and from the same angle so predictable and conceited...

hmmmmm, well if you post up a couple of more pics... i'll send you some of mine

Old 05-26-2006, 11:30 PM
Hold up?? How are you used to being on a girls computer?? Don't you have your own computer??

Old 05-26-2006, 11:40 PM
FGC South Florida BOD
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You're used to being on a girl's computer? Your mom's, your sister's or your gf's lol... I have dozens of CD's with my pics and a drawer full of print outs which have gotten lost in the past year between moving and changing computers. I really don't have that many pics on this computer, neither have I taken any new ones. You guys need to show me yours first and I'll show you the rest of mine.

[in a very matter-of-fact voice]

If you so prefer, we could take this off the forums (like IM/PM). Deal?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Single G35 Women!!