Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

one of the saddest days for a long *** time.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-03-2006, 02:13 PM
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by Hogan
Um, yeah, perhaps people need to pay attention to a little thing called their "mailbox" and make sure they file address changes on time, which is required by law.

Both your license and registration renewal notices come in the mail, if either one expires without you knowing then it's your own fault.

Time for both of you to grow up.
there was no licence renewal notice in my mail. Don't make any effin comments without knowing the whole stituation. Read my fukin post again "COP WAS THE FIRST ONE TO FIND OUT THAT MY FucIN LICENCE WAS EXPIRED" how hard was it to comprehend that?

Old 06-03-2006, 02:17 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just curious, what exhaust do you have?

Old 06-03-2006, 02:21 PM
Old 06-03-2006, 02:41 PM
Originally Posted by akrus
You're kidding, right? You make an aggressive turn, get pulled over, have an expired license and the cop is wrong????

You're in for a hell of a tough life when you move away from home and have to survive on your own if this gets you upset.

Time to grow up.
I don't know what would get u upset. U have probably been arrested or been to jail thinking that a car being taken away from u is not something to get upset about. Grow UP?? Are u a fukin idiot?? I have seen a lot of **** and difficulties in life that u will never come across to. Don't give me that "GROW UP" comment on the net without u knowing me. Now have a shhiity day.

Old 06-03-2006, 03:40 PM
Vlad, ignore the e-Ninjas...
They'll be running their mouths no matter what...
You'll be feeling better pretty soon

Old 06-03-2006, 04:18 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
that sux man, while the cop has the right to do that, most dont. its happend to me, all i got was a warning. specially in your case since it was only 10 days

Old 06-03-2006, 04:21 PM
Originally Posted by Klubbheads
there was no licence renewal notice in my mail. Don't make any effin comments without knowing the whole stituation. Read my fukin post again "COP WAS THE FIRST ONE TO FIND OUT THAT MY FucIN LICENCE WAS EXPIRED" how hard was it to comprehend that?
Actually, I'm pretty sure it was the DMV that was the first to know. After they sent your renewal notice.

FYI, in CA, licenses expire on your birthday every ~4 years. Did you move since you got your license? Did you submit a change of address to the DMV if you did?

What "situation" is there to not know? The DMV sends renewal notices. Period. If you didn't get one it is not their fault, it's yours, either because you didn't see the notice, someone didn't give it to you, or you moved and didn't update your address with the DMV. Ignorance is not an excuse, the expiration date is right on your license should all of the other methods of telling you fail.

Bet you won't let your license expire a 2nd time after going through this, right?

People need to learn to accept responsibility for their actions or lack thereof, people getting pissed at others for something that is their fault or responsibility to take care of is getting old. Fast.

Any judge will tell you ignorance isn't a valid reason/excuse. Next time your birthday comes around, take a look at your license and see if it's about to expire. Easy reminder.

Old 06-03-2006, 05:40 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dude stop being a jackas$... hes just trying to explain what happened in his situation. sometimes a renewal just doesnt come. it happens. especially you being a noob w/ only about 30 posts...

Old 06-03-2006, 07:25 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by MEECHIN
eff you akrus.
fuggin kocksucker.

have some goddamn sympathy.
You're serious here????? Sympathy because his car is in a pound??? What rose petalled hallway do you stroll everyday??? I'll give him sympathy when it's deserved. Doing without a car, and having your dad come pick you up isn't one of those times. Trust me.

Originally Posted by meechin
1. Licenses expire without most people even knowing it happened.
My best friend had the same thing happen to him.
He was pulled over, cop let him know that his license was expired.
He got a warning for speeding and then a ticket for driving without a license.
So, you're telling me that your friend's license wasn't suspended? Ignorance is not an excuse. The onus is on the holder of the license.

2. The cop was definitely being a jacka$$.
He might have been acting within his realm of power, but it still is extreme.
It's a card that is rarely played. Only played when he's feeling like being a jacka$$.
We only got one side of the story. Were you there? Care to expand on everything that happened?

3. I think you need to take back your "moving out of home" statement and about him needing to grow up and about him. Who the FOCK do you think you are? You could have just said "lesson learned bro, better luck next time..."
Wanna know what got me p!ssed about his thread? The fact that he posted a picture of an officer which had a derogatory caption on it, made me post. The mods certainly saw enough to take it down, maybe you didn't think it was offensive. Trust me, I'd have just passed this teenage cryfest by if that wasn't there.

You're an a$$bag akrus.
I'm only saying that because you were so callous to a guy that was just very unlucky.
that was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO effin mean.
Umm, another good one. You certainly are emotionally sensitive - stay away from watching scary movies.

Listen, I wasn't hard on him at all. Life is hard and only gets harder. Better get prepared.

Old 06-03-2006, 07:35 PM
Rollin On Dubz
i'm going to the self destruct button on this thread if you motherfvckers don't settle down

Old 06-03-2006, 07:37 PM
Originally Posted by Klubbheads
I don't know what would get u upset. U have probably been arrested or been to jail thinking that a car being taken away from u is not something to get upset about. Grow UP?? Are u a fukin idiot?? I have seen a lot of **** and difficulties in life that u will never come across to. Don't give me that "GROW UP" comment on the net without u knowing me. Now have a shhiity day.
You're right, a car being taken away from you - when you are clearly in the wrong - certainly isn't a big deal to me. You will get it back. I feel for you if your life has been hard, but I'm not thinking that this experience can come close to being at the top of the list - if it is, then you're in for a hell of a ride.

When you look back, in 10 years, I'd be interested in knowing if you even rate this in the top 100 horrible things in your life. I hope it is, but man, life just doesn't dole out sunshine and happiness everyday.

The other poster is right - you're lucky you got stopped. If you were to hit someone (don't say it won't happen), your dad's insurance won't cover it. Now that might be something to get worked up about.

You say that I don't know you. Then tell me about you:

paid for by:
insurance paid by:
I pay this much for rent:
I would still own the G if I were living on my own tomorrow:

Don't answer the above, but tell me that I'll be far off.

I'm not trying to bust ya', just take it easy on the law, they did you a favour. If you feel you have a case on the "*****" then good for you, but be sure to post the results.

Old 06-03-2006, 07:51 PM
I think its safe to say that AKRUS is EMO... do you wear makeup and write in your journal every night akrus? Not everyones life sucks like yours.

My car is under my dads name and I make payments.. Have you ever heard of credit?

ps. "favour" ey.... you must be british and that explains everything about it.

Old 06-03-2006, 07:56 PM
Originally Posted by Kamal34
I think its safe to say that AKRUS is EMO... do you wear makeup and write in your journal every night akrus? Not everyones life sucks like yours.

My car is under my dads name and I make payments.. Have you ever heard of credit?

ps. "favour" ey.... you must be british and that explains everything about it.
EMO???

Never said my life sucked. Not sure where you read that.

and it's eh, not "ey" - Canadian.

Old 06-03-2006, 08:00 PM
Actually I am Canadian. I put it on anything I was born in Toronto... Haha what a loser.

Old 06-03-2006, 08:46 PM
Originally Posted by akrus
You're right, a car being taken away from you - when you are clearly in the wrong - certainly isn't a big deal to me. You will get it back. I feel for you if your life has been hard, but I'm not thinking that this experience can come close to being at the top of the list - if it is, then you're in for a hell of a ride.

When you look back, in 10 years, I'd be interested in knowing if you even rate this in the top 100 horrible things in your life. I hope it is, but man, life just doesn't dole out sunshine and happiness everyday.

The other poster is right - you're lucky you got stopped. If you were to hit someone (don't say it won't happen), your dad's insurance won't cover it. Now that might be something to get worked up about.

You say that I don't know you. Then tell me about you:

paid for by:
insurance paid by:
I pay this much for rent:
I would still own the G if I were living on my own tomorrow:

Don't answer the above, but tell me that I'll be far off.

I'm not trying to bust ya', just take it easy on the law, they did you a favour. If you feel you have a case on the "*****" then good for you, but be sure to post the results.
I don't know how u were raised and how miserable ur life was before u became a law enforcement officer. Yes the car is under my dads name. I do pay payments and insurance. Yes I do help out for the rent time to time when there is a need for it. No I wouldn't have the G if i lived alone right now. But hey guess what I was not raised like u and was not kicked the *** out of the house at age of 18 like ur LAW says. And the saddest part of all is that people like u try to make other peoples life as miserable as u used to have. I actually spoke to law enforcement officer (friend of mine) and he said that he had a choice to let my dad drive the car home without even towing it. But why do that when he had a life that he wasn't happy with and was happy to see my eyes get wet and enjoyed every moment of it, knowing that he is going to create conflict between me and my family. It just pisses me off the mentality that people like u have.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: one of the saddest days for a long *** time.