Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Body shop recommendations?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-16-2006, 09:15 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
^^^of course the match would be the same. why would it be different just because he's my cousin. I just said that he's my cousin as a FYI. That way you can call him up for more additional info.

Old 10-16-2006, 09:20 PM
G35 6MT
Originally Posted by shirog35
^^^of course the match would be the same. why would it be different just because he's my cousin. I just said that he's my cousin as a FYI. That way you can call him up for more additional info.
ah....well, how are they on body work (ie-making a kit fit better)?

Old 10-16-2006, 09:40 PM
^^^good question. I don't know anyone who has installed a kit there yet. Well that I know of that is.... So I can't really comment on that.

Old 11-18-2006, 02:38 AM
G35 6MT
here is a follow-up on auto explosion in gardena. CLICKY!

Old 11-21-2006, 09:17 PM
Anaheim Hills Autobody just fixed my car and it is perfect! im so happy with their work

Old 11-21-2006, 09:41 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
anyone know a place that does "ghosting" - painting with transparent paint? example would be ghost flames on a hot rod?

the shop that i work with has taken 4 months with a project and i'm about to pull the plug

Old 11-22-2006, 04:18 AM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Old 11-22-2006, 12:26 PM
You can always call Anaheim Hills Autobody... they may do ghosting... dont really know. www.anaheimhillsautobody.com here is the link to there site... i know they do upper end cars like mercedes benz (they are certified by them for everything) and lexus... i think they may even paint Robbie Gordons race car.

Old 11-22-2006, 12:28 PM
they color matched my car perfectly... i was shocked after hearing all the horror stories ... mine is DG

Old 11-22-2006, 08:59 PM
G35 6MT
Originally Posted by abunai
they color matched my car perfectly... i was shocked after hearing all the horror stories ... mine is DG
where was that recommendation a month ago?!?

Old 11-25-2006, 02:12 PM
lol... i just took mine last week they do awesome work... infiniti sent my bumper out to get redone but i have to go back and have them redo it again... uggghh.. had i known i would have just had anaheim hills do it... you cant tell where my dents and scratches were at all on my G i was truly impressed.. and thats saying alot... they told me to come back in a month and they are going to detail my car again... now thats service

Old 02-28-2007, 03:33 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Help Plz

Okay, after christmas of 2006, my G got side swiped by a 18wheeler on the 91E to the 710N fwy interchange.

I took it to Marco's Auto Body and they had suggested that my car is totalled since Marco's estimate came out to around $22K. The insurance adjustor gave a $14K estimate, which is a huge difference from Marco's estimate, which I believe is the amount my G deserves to be fixed, if it will be fixed.

Then, took it to MOB Works and they were trying to fix it based on the adjustor's estimate... They haven't even made an estimate and they were waiting to get the payment to start on the car... the car has been sitting for 2 months now and it's super filthy.

I was thinking of sending it to Anaheim Hills body shop, so they could give me an estimate, so I may show my insurance that the car is either totalled or that it will cost more than they expected.

I loved my experience and Marco's and I'm bummed my G won't be fixed there... so I was wondering if any1 knew of any reputable body shops who does good work on extensive door, fender, quarter panel, frame damages...

Would Anaheim Hills be a good choice or should I send it somewhere else?? Please let me know, help me, because it's been soooo long and I miss my G....

Thanks Cali ppl!

-AK

Old 03-13-2007, 02:51 PM
Originally Posted by g_love35
Might be a little late to add this info, but Marcos Autobody has done 3 of my cars and they've all turned out BEAUTIFUL (**including my G last year**). Yes, they are a lil expensive, but they do damn good work, they're quick, and great service. There's a shop in Monterey Park on Monterey Pass road. I suggest asking for Steve.

***This is a note to EVERYONE... whether you drive a G or not..
STAY FAR FAR AWAY from CHAFFEY AUTO BODY IN MONROVIA!!!!***

Metro infiniti in Monrovia referred me on 06/30/06 to Chaffey Auto Body as being their contracted shop that they do repairs with. So, thinking they would know what they what they're doing (and in a timely manner) I took my G there on July 1st, 2006 for some rear end damage. They left my car to sit and rot in the sun and the Earthly elements (dirt, dust, moisture, HOT HOT SUN) until the first week of August with missing fenders and WINDOWS!!! I paid a surprise visit to see their progress early August to find my car covered in a month of dust and dirt, inside and out! I was pissed. After they had it for 45 days, I picked up my G and been having mechanical issues with it since that weren't even related to my repairs (e.g. transmission, brakes). My car was mechanically fine when I took it in; just needed remove and replace of the rear bumper that got hit.

Once again, stay FAR FAR away from Chaffey Auto Body!!

Wish I would have followed my gut instincts and gone to Marcos Auto Body instead!!

Haha, glad I read this post. I just took my car into chaffey for an estimate yesterday. Was set on using them too since Metro Infiniti referred them.

A friend of a friend knows the owner of Auto Network but someone mentioned they sucked? I don't need mechanical work, just paint. Any other reviews?

Old 03-13-2007, 04:49 PM
auto network FTL

Old 03-14-2007, 02:38 AM
what does FTL mean?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Body shop recommendations?