Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

AHH I GOT A TICKET! anyone know a good/cheap traffic lawyer?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-21-2006 | 02:00 PM
kia
Originally Posted by sky350GT
i bet you the ones that say they DOn't speed are the ones that go ***** out and speed like no other hahaha
who said they didnt speed???????????

Old 06-22-2006 | 10:59 PM
|
Former G35driver Vendor
Originally Posted by kia
who said they didnt speed???????????
thats what i said to the cop

Old 06-22-2006 | 11:31 PM
kia
o ok... LOL thats what i told the motorcycle cop when he pulled me over in my motorcycle...

cop: why were u going so fast?
me: oh, was i, officer? i didnt realize it...??
cop: i was going 80 and i still couldnt keep up with you... [speed limit was 50 mph, and this is in irvine!!!!]

he let me off with a "if u drive like a moron youll kill yourself on that thing" warning... btw, i was going 100+ mph...

Old 06-23-2006 | 10:20 PM
^ Lucky

Old 06-23-2006 | 10:38 PM
Originally Posted by Klubbheads
just an FYI, cop needs to follow you atleast a mile to messure ur speed. If he has followed u at least a mile and u didnt notice it, i don't think its worth fighting but if not u can give it a try.

this is actually true for those who called BS on this

Old 06-23-2006 | 10:51 PM
RXM
Originally Posted by papagz
this is actually true for those who called BS on this

Not in my town, VASCAR is a pain in the **** unless you know where the lines are already and to slow down in that area. They will nail you not even a 1/4 mile from the offense.

Old 06-23-2006 | 10:57 PM
RXM
Originally Posted by kia
o ok... LOL thats what i told the motorcycle cop when he pulled me over in my motorcycle...

cop: why were u going so fast?
me: oh, was i, officer? i didnt realize it...??
cop: i was going 80 and i still couldnt keep up with you... [speed limit was 50 mph, and this is in irvine!!!!]

he let me off with a "if u drive like a moron youll kill yourself on that thing" warning... btw, i was going 100+ mph...

Its people like you that ride crotch rockets at excessive speeds that give headaches for the rest of us.

1. You could wrap your bike around a tree and cause a traffic jam, much less kill yourself but who cares about that. I care more about sitting in damn traffic.

2. You give other bikers a bad rap because of your @sshole driving style.

3. I get paged into work to harvest what good organs you have left with the transplant team and give it to someone more grateful about life.

I'm glad cops bust people like you!

Old 06-23-2006 | 11:03 PM
wow i didnt even know you got a new G! since when??

Old 06-24-2006 | 12:02 AM
|
Former G35driver Vendor
Originally Posted by imalazeeass
wow i didnt even know you got a new G! since when??
u didnt see it when u saw me at the bowling thing?

hey btw u go there often? i'm there every tuesday after work cause

Old 06-24-2006 | 01:32 AM
i saw a red one.. was that yours? i go there every tuesday too.. i'm a bowling freak!

Old 06-24-2006 | 03:15 AM
Originally Posted by RXM
Its people like you that ride crotch rockets at excessive speeds that give headaches for the rest of us.

1. You could wrap your bike around a tree and cause a traffic jam, much less kill yourself but who cares about that. I care more about sitting in damn traffic.

2. You give other bikers a bad rap because of your @sshole driving style.

3. I get paged into work to harvest what good organs you have left with the transplant team and give it to someone more grateful about life.

I'm glad cops bust people like you!

Keep your bitterness and negativity to yourself. Dont put someone on blast like that in public. I agree with a lot of your points but its not cool to say it the way you did.

Old 06-24-2006 | 04:51 AM
RXM
Originally Posted by Kamal34
Keep your bitterness and negativity to yourself. Dont put someone on blast like that in public. I agree with a lot of your points but its not cool to say it the way you did.

How else am I supposed to iterate that he is putting other motorist's life at risk? If people want to be an organ donors, thats fine with me. I could care less...keeps me in business Typically I would have kept comments like this to myself, but after being involved in a hit and run head on collision that totalled my car leaving me with permanant nerve damage in my legs, almost being hit numerous times by drunk drivers, and then having my car scratched up by idiot motorist...it kinda knocks the sweetness outta ya. This is a public forum where I'm free to flame as I please, so put on your flame suit.

Old 06-24-2006 | 05:05 AM
Smile

Originally Posted by RXM
How else am I supposed to iterate that he is putting other motorist's life at risk? If people want to be an organ donors, thats fine with me. I could care less...keeps me in business Typically I would have kept comments like this to myself, but after being involved in a hit and run head on collision that totalled my car leaving me with permanant nerve damage in my legs, almost being hit numerous times by drunk drivers, and then having my car scratched up by idiot motorist...it kinda knocks the sweetness outta ya. This is a public forum where I'm free to flame as I please, so put on your flame suit.
Dear RXM,

You do absolutely have the right to flame b/c this is a public forum. Just remember that every action has consequences... Your not in so cal much but believe me, it would be best for you to chill out.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Kamal34
Management

Old 06-24-2006 | 09:04 AM
RXM
Dear RXM,

You do absolutely have the right to flame b/c this is a public forum. Just remember that every action has consequences... Your not in so cal much but believe me, it would be best for you to chill out.

Kamal34
Management

I'm not in So Cal and I care because? There are consequences to posting online such as what? Someone is going to track my IP and come look for me over an internet post b/c they're some hardcore SOB that doesn't take shiets from anyone b/c thats how "they roll" down in So Cal. Give me a break. I'm sure it is indeed hardcore down in So Cal and I'm not doubting you one bit. But if being flammed on a forum is the worst thing to ever happen in your day, consider yourself lucky. And FYI, I do know actions have consequences. Just like the idiot who crashed into me and is now running from the cops. And for the first three months after the accident, my legs felt like they were on fire every freakin night and now they're just numb every other night. But thanks for reminding me that actions have consequences. In anycase, consider the topic dropped like two comments ago and I'm now fully chilled on two bags of ice .

Old 06-24-2006 | 05:35 PM
Dear RXM,

Kamal34
Management
^ LOL!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: AHH I GOT A TICKET! anyone know a good/cheap traffic lawyer?