Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Any good carwash places in the valley?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-04-2007, 12:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any good carwash places in the valley?

Looking for a place that does hand washings, or a self serve place.. anybody in the valley know of a good place?

Old 04-05-2007, 01:51 AM
Team Transport Member
studio city hand wash is the best in the valley if you want self wash its laurel cyn and oxnard

Old 04-05-2007, 01:58 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Classic Car Wash - Reseda at Devonshire - South East corner.

Leo is the ticker writer...John is the manager. Tell them rick with the white G35 Coupe sent you....I am there 2-3 times per week for a hand wash on the car, weekly hand waxes and monthly clay bar/waxes.

Great work and attention to detail. You can sign up for their VIP wash service - all hand wash. Normally about $20 per wash, but for about $100/mo, you can come 6 times for a wash.

Best guys there for your car to be finished by are Carlos (Gordo) and Alex. Alex rock's for buffing, etc. Gordo is also great, but best for regular wash and waxing.

Go on Thursday or Saturday to get either guy - Wednesday and Sunday to get Alex.

Rick

Old 04-05-2007, 05:39 PM
What city is Classic Car Wash? Wow, how much do you pay each month for the car washes and stuff?

Old 04-05-2007, 05:42 PM
n/m.. i found it.. its in northridge right? by csu northridge?

Old 04-05-2007, 05:42 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
haha Rick knows wsup..

Classic Car Wash is in Northridge.. great place for washes. If I'm going to get a car wash then it's either going to be there.. or @ Cruisers on Tampa and Nordhoff, right next to Costco.

Old 04-06-2007, 01:17 PM
Originally Posted by SagiSRP
What city is Classic Car Wash? Wow, how much do you pay each month for the car washes and stuff?
I have a pretty good deal there, for myself. I have known lots of these guys for years, as they roam from place to place.

I pay about $325 every 3 months - for that I get 2-3 car washes per week, a few hand waxes and claybar combo's every month, or as I need or want them, interior details when needed and desired (mats are done almost every other week and interior surfaces cleaned a few times a month - carpets shampoo'd every 6 weeks or so too. They even wipe down the engine/polished parts every time I go there.

They will make similar deals though...if I'm there with you, I can get Leo to do stuff....

Rick

Trending Topics

Old 04-06-2007, 01:56 PM
Received 51 Likes on 48 Posts
There is a self wash place on Balboa just south of devonshire. On the same side of the street as hollywood video.

Old 04-08-2007, 03:25 AM
well.. just got my car washed at studio city hand wash (big giant hand holding a sponge).. They were pretty busy and for $35 i got a hand wash in/out with a wax.. i like how they use the air hose to blow out water from the cracks, although they didn't really do that for me since as I drove off water started dripping from my rear view.. overall satisified, but not too impressed. Still see tiny remnents of bugs on the windshield and front bumper, but they did wipe down my engine. The one in northride that ismsolutions recommended is a bit far for me, but if i'm ever in that area i might drop by and try them.. i miss my $8 exterior car wash in Sacramento where they used high pressure hoses like the ones in the self wash places instead of a garden hose which doesn't do much for the dead bugs..

Old 05-17-2007, 01:09 PM
Originally Posted by imandresing22
haha Rick knows wsup..

Classic Car Wash is in Northridge.. great place for washes. If I'm going to get a car wash then it's either going to be there.. or @ Cruisers on Tampa and Nordhoff, right next to Costco.
I recently moved to an apt where so I can't wash my car myself anymore. And after driving to 2 car washes and scraping my rims on the wash guard rails I am looking for car washes that doesn't have these? Would these 2 places NOT have those guard rails in the tunnel wash?

Old 05-17-2007, 08:25 PM
Originally Posted by jigahus
I recently moved to an apt where so I can't wash my car myself anymore. And after driving to 2 car washes and scraping my rims on the wash guard rails I am looking for car washes that doesn't have these? Would these 2 places NOT have those guard rails in the tunnel wash?
just have it handwashed.. i would never take my car through the auto thing.. and most places have hand wash if you request for it

Old 05-26-2007, 11:20 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
If anyone is interested. I do own my own mobile detailing business. You can find my thread in this section called "Exclusive Auto-Detailing" Thanks!

Old 05-27-2007, 12:52 AM
Retired SuperMod
Received 101 Likes on 66 Posts
Hey Rick,

Thought you lived around the SD area?

I always see that carwash jam-packed. Not only that, but I see some really nice cars there.

It looks like quality work. Might give it a shot. First time I saw it (3 years ago), I thought it was some sort of gasoline station.

I live 4 miles from there, and usually go to a carwash near Devenshire & Balboa.

Old 05-27-2007, 12:21 PM
Originally Posted by skaterbasist
Hey Rick,

Thought you lived around the SD area?

I always see that carwash jam-packed. Not only that, but I see some really nice cars there.

It looks like quality work. Might give it a shot. First time I saw it (3 years ago), I thought it was some sort of gasoline station.

I live 4 miles from there, and usually go to a carwash near Devenshire & Balboa.

Damn - I live about 1.5 miles from the car wash...howdy neighbor!!!

Also, I used to go to North Hills Car Wash - YEARS ago. I used to know the owners, but about 7-8 years ago, it was bought out and the quality went down. Granted I haven't been there for a long while, but I still wouldn't trust my cars finish there.

I'm actually going to to the Classic Car wash today...to get both my cars done. Maybe we can meet up there, if you need a wash anyways.

Let me know...I'm going to go this AM...somethime in the next few hours.

Rick