Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Tat Feeler...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-16-2007, 01:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
got mine done here http://www.badinfluencetattoo.com/scorpion/index.html by scorpion.. i'll post pics when i get a chance

Old 04-16-2007, 04:29 PM
does he do good japanese style tattoos? does he have a online portfolio that i can look at?

Old 04-16-2007, 05:29 PM
Received 154 Likes on 112 Posts
Originally Posted by meanthedope
does he do good japanese style tattoos? does he have a online portfolio that i can look at?
http://www.outerlimitstattoo.com/anaheim.html

Just click on Paul's name... there is a gallery there but I think they are all old... some are pretty good, but some don't reflect his current ability (IMO)...

Old 04-18-2007, 02:30 PM
I just got off the phone with Paul… he is definitely open to the idea of group discount – as he has done that before with others… the main thing about pricing though is whether or not he needs to draw something up… if we already have something drawn up or want something from the wall it will be cheaper than if he needs to draw up the design.

Personally all my work requires him to draw something up… that’s why I go to him because he understands exactly what I’m looking for and has always nailed it. As I stated in early post I’ve had artist ***** it up because they didn’t understand what I requested.

Anyway… it will take some coordinating if we do a group buy/day type thing… so those that are interested list your name and whether you have a design already (including getting one from flash = the designs on the wall at the shop) or if you need art drawn up… I presume Saturday would be best for everyone – but again, how much he needs to draw up will determine how far in advance we need to book…

1. OCG35 – needs drawing

Old 04-19-2007, 12:20 AM
bump... no one?... previous responders - do you want to join group buy?... until we know who and what it's hard to get quote - but it is definitely cheaper than individual sitting.

If no response, I’ll let the thread fall…

Originally Posted by OCG35
I just got off the phone with Paul… he is definitely open to the idea of group discount – as he has done that before with others… the main thing about pricing though is whether or not he needs to draw something up… if we already have something drawn up or want something from the wall it will be cheaper than if he needs to draw up the design.

Personally all my work requires him to draw something up… that’s why I go to him because he understands exactly what I’m looking for and has always nailed it. As I stated in early post I’ve had artist ***** it up because they didn’t understand what I requested.

Anyway… it will take some coordinating if we do a group buy/day type thing… so those that are interested list your name and whether you have a design already (including getting one from flash = the designs on the wall at the shop) or if you need art drawn up… I presume Saturday would be best for everyone – but again, how much he needs to draw up will determine how far in advance we need to book…

1. OCG35 – needs drawing

Old 04-20-2007, 04:22 PM
a few of you have PM'd me with possible interest and with questions about the GB...maybe you didn't see the last 2 post before the thread fell... I have PM'd you this link - please read the post above and sign up if you are interested... or PM me with questions...

Old 04-23-2007, 09:08 AM
IAm gonna pass @ this time...
later, down the line....

thanks, mike for the info...