Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Service@ Cerritos Infiniti

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-30-2007, 08:45 PM
E_K
Location: Toh-rensa,Ahteesia,Ahcadia,Montree Pak, Longa Beacha
Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
The service managers at Cerritos have been fine with me. But I'm not impressed with the techs.

1. Left a gash on the driver door sill wear their boot cut half a centimeter into the plastic.

2. had the exhaust rattling like crazy on my GT spec mid chassis brace after they probably bent the brace on something, causing it to touch the exhaust. I eventually fixed it by making my own exhaust hangar using a firmer block of rubber.

3. My driver side window was out Couldn't go up or down. But it was stuck in the halfway position. They asked me if I wanted a car wash, I said no, since the window was stuck. Well, they didn't wash it (thank God), but they now had my window stuck ALL the way down. Had to drive for about 2 weeks with the window entirely down. I'm one month out of warranty on window stuff, so I had to get a remanufactured window motor from autozone, and replace it myself (not a hard job).

Works better than ever now.

Currently I'm working with them on oil consumption. My 2003 5AT coupe ate up 2 quarts in the last 1000 miles.

Old 09-30-2007, 08:49 PM
Really Needs a Life
Received 177 Likes on 136 Posts
all i have to say about this thread.
cerritos infiniti = ftmfl! cept april, she is the only person i will talk to there.
now its riverside infiniti! ftw!

Old 10-25-2007, 04:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think it's the price also

Tustin jack up their oil change price to almost $60 right

How much is Costa Mesa, Cerritos and others charging?

Old 10-25-2007, 04:27 PM
Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
Imho ....

I refuse to use Costa Mesa Infiniti for anything. From day 1, they have been nothing but trouble for me. My car was delivered to me 6 hours late and they still hadnt done the tint or the lo-jack. In the end, I had to call the guys to make the appointments to get it done and have them come to my house to get it done. I got 2 free oil changes for my trouble and a quick kick out the door.

Since then, I've been back for the cd changer (they had said I could come in saturday and when I show, they tell me sorry, I didnt book in advance but more on this i a moment), some harness that they said was chewed through by a rat (but I was told they had already gotten rid of the part and couldnt give it to me) and multiple over chargings for whats at best, less than mediocre work and care.

As for the cd changer, it was about 8am on a Saturday morning so I was pissed they were turning me away after asking me to come down. As I'm leaving, one of their attendants backs a g35 sedan out of the drive-way, I'm assuming to let me out. He then puts it in drive, almost hits my driver door, flips me off and honks at me like its my fault. I flip him off back and take off. Next thing I know, this guy is chasing me down tail-gating and making all sorts of gestures. I was probably dumb for doing it but my mood is quickly deteriorating so .... I brake check the a*hole, down shift and go. As soon as I got home, I made a complaint and got no response. I ended up getting one of Infiniti's "how'd we do?", filled it out and its online variation.... still, never heard back.

Now, I make time and deal with Riverside Infiniti, Tony (parts) and Mike (service). The difference is night and day. Riverside has no problem with modded cars and their service is great. If its not too far out of the way, I'd give them a chance. I dont believe you'll be disappointed.

Old 10-25-2007, 04:45 PM
Yup Cerritos Service S*cks !

Old 10-26-2007, 12:56 AM
I bought my 07 g35 from Cerritos Infiniti about 4 months ago. They delivered the car to me in santa monica. I never stepped foot in their dealership. Car and customer service for the purchase was great. Internet sales guy named Rick is who I dealt with.

I had a problem with the sunroof that required warranty work weeks after I bought it. I went back to Cerritos to make sure they would take care of me, since I just bought it from them.
I took it there mid morning and they had a loaner car waiting for me. I got it repaired and picked it up the next day. Only hassle was the distance.

Couple weeks ago I took the car in to Santa Monica Infiniti for its first oil change. They also gave me a loaner but I had to be sure to get there early since they don't hold them so they said (at least not for regular customers, imo). They returned the car with a ball point pen mark on the driver door interior panel and various greasy scuff marks inside on the leather. I pointed them out to the service tech and they immediately cleaned it all up, except the pen marks. I had to go back for their detailer to do it. Fixed now. I thought it was sloppy.
They also said they'd have a loaner but were out of them when I got there at 9am (they have 50 loaners!). They set me up with a Hertz rental, which was there on the premises. I got a camry. Camry's suck. Even if I were a 70 yr old man they would suck. I thought they should have prioritized my service and made sure there was an Infiniti waiting for me.

I coincidentally got a customer satisfaction survey couple days ago...they'll be hearing from me in detail.

Old 10-26-2007, 11:51 AM
+1 on Alex @ Tustin! Heri... I didn't know you moved to WCNissan?!

One thing though.. the driveway into Tustin is no dropped-friendly. I was OK with my eibach pro's, but the sportlines and flex's would cause some scraping. Just take it slow and sideways.

Cheers, Ted