Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Service@ Cerritos Infiniti

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-09-2007, 01:10 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Service@ Cerritos Infiniti

I need some warranty work done on my car. How many people have had their car serviced at Cerrito Infiniti and how was your experience?

Old 05-09-2007, 01:28 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I Would Take To Inifinti Tustin And Ask For Alex Valenzuela, He'll Take Great Care Of You, Call Him, He Will Provide You With A Loaner
His Number Is (714)719-8166, Just Tell Him Heri From West Covina Nissan Sent You.

Old 05-09-2007, 01:52 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i was there last week and had to deal with Brian Walker! that guy is a dick! i ended up yelling at the dude cuz he kept tryin to charge me for everything under the sun and he wouldnt give me a loaner even though there were 3 sitting out in plain sight! he said that the cars are promised to each person and i had to take a enterprise rent a car! he better pray i dont get a customer comment card mailed to me!

Old 05-09-2007, 01:57 PM
rarejdm.com

Received 36 Likes on 24 Posts
Had the same experience at Cerritos Infiniti with the loaner cars. Had no ride and ended up sitting around for 5 hours on what was promised to be a 2 hour job tops. Plus they started to wash my freshly detailed car when I asked and watched them write on the work order "DO NOT WASH". Then when I was going to leave I checked to make sure my wheel lock key was in the car, and it wasn't. After a few minutes of arguing that they didn't have it, the mechanic finally looked for it and found it on his ratchet. Needless to say, I'm not very happy with their service. I'll give Tustin a try for sure next time.

Old 05-09-2007, 02:05 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Well Guys I Can Tell You This Much, For Maintenance Services And Oil Changes Bring It To Me And I Will Be Cheaper That Any Infiniti Dealer And I Got The Hook Up With A Good Fiend In Tustin, His Name Is Alex Valenzuela, Just Ask For Him And He'll Jump Through Hoops For You, Just Say Heri From West Covina Nissan Sent You. I Used To Work There And I Know For A Fact You Do Not Want To Work With Brian Or George, Alex Is Great, But If You Have To When Alex Is Not There Tom Is Really Good Too. But Mainly Ask For Alex
(714)719-8166

Old 05-09-2007, 02:06 PM
nah i was at Tustin Infiniti last week thats who im b!tchin about... that dude even sent me a letter asking me to call him if i wasnt satisfied with his level of service and before i put anything but excellent on a comment card to call him and see how he could make it right! HE COULD HAVE MADE IT RIGHT BY NOT BEING A DICK AT 7:30AM AND BY GIVING ME A DAYEM LOANER! i still have to take my car back because they have to repaint my bumper but i really dont want to go back! **** Tustin Infiniti since Frank left that place blows

Old 05-09-2007, 02:10 PM
my homie has a QX and they were being dicks to him too until his wife showed up and then they were more than willing to help out... wtf do i have to be a cute asian chick to get any real help over there...

Old 05-09-2007, 02:15 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
I'm Sorry, About Your Expeirence, But If You Ever Have Any Issues That Need To Be Addressed Do Me A Favor And Talk To Ray Picazo, He Is The Parts Manager. He Has Alot Of Juice At Tustin. He Is Close Friend Of Frank And Myself. He Will Make Things Right. Call Me Before You Take It To Tustin That Way I Can Speak With Ray. And Once Again I'm Sorry For That Expeirence. I Know They Let Go Of The Service Manager Already Because Of Issues Like That.

Old 05-09-2007, 02:21 PM
no need to be sorry for their service. I know you guys at west covina are straight cuz you guys have Frank over there. if you were closer i would get my car serviced there but im stuck in the OC and hating Tustin Infiniti. Im going to try out Costa Mesa next time and see if they are any better.

Old 05-09-2007, 02:34 PM
I took my car into Tustin today per Heri's recommendation for my tranny issue with Alex. He's a great guy to work with to start with, very friendly. Although I didn't get a loaner right away, (they did offer me QX45, but to gas guzzling) but I waited for 30mins and got a G35 sedan as a loaner. Ultimately, I hope the dealer and with help of Alex, they can get my tranny issue resolve.

Old 05-09-2007, 02:35 PM
Originally Posted by abunai
no need to be sorry for their service. I know you guys at west covina are straight cuz you guys have Frank over there. if you were closer i would get my car serviced there but im stuck in the OC and hating Tustin Infiniti. Im going to try out Costa Mesa next time and see if they are any better.

I bought my car @ Costa Mesa and had the car serviced there a couple of times. I think that they are pretty expensive as well. I know that it has been a while since I have been there though so I am not sure if they have changed much. But they never gave me a problem about a loaner car.

Old 05-09-2007, 02:39 PM
Really Needs a Life
Received 177 Likes on 136 Posts
i got my car @ cerritos infiniti and refuse to go back for any further service after poor professionalism by 90% of their employees.

Old 05-09-2007, 02:39 PM
i just called alex he remembers me... i guess its kind of hard to forget a guy who is pissed off at 7:30 am. (alex wasnt the one helping me but he was there as i blew up on Brian) im taking it in on monday and he said he will have a loaner for me... hope this works out.

Last edited by abunai; 05-09-2007 at 02:43 PM.
Old 05-09-2007, 03:46 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
I took my FX to Cerritos Inf. for the 30k service. I didn't have any problems with them, ask for April. Also they are 100k cheaper than CM and Tus for the 30k service.

Old 05-09-2007, 03:46 PM
Tom Kiernan @ Tustin has been great every single time I've taken my car there for warranty work.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Service@ Cerritos Infiniti