Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

*PICTURES* of my LATE G35

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-12-2007, 12:53 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by hai109
I remember you from last year...Check that thread...It's there...Nick posted a linky...
Cool.. Thanks Hai..

Old 06-12-2007, 12:56 AM
i fly low
that's crazy man! i cant even imagine the pain youre going through right now. even a small dent/chipped paint from the road sickens me in the stomach. what more with the loss of your G. glad youre okay man. stay up

-jeff

Old 06-12-2007, 01:02 AM
Originally Posted by BayAreaRefuGz
that's crazy man! i cant even imagine the pain youre going through right now. even a small dent/chipped paint from the road sickens me in the stomach. what more with the loss of your G. glad youre okay man. stay up

-jeff
haha.. i know exactly how you feel.. I did my best trying to keep her scratch free and clean.. In the two years i owned her, there was only a tiny dent on the passenger side which i got from some careless car-door-opener. Other than that, no major scratches (not counting the little paint dings from streets).

Thanks for the kind words!!

peace,
Michael

Old 06-12-2007, 01:08 AM
hate to see another IP go down....but glad ur OK

Old 06-12-2007, 01:21 AM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
damn sucks to see another G in a situation like this! at least it was a mercedes that hit you and not a hooptie lol

Old 06-12-2007, 01:26 AM
aww man...that's so sad to see.the good thing out of it is only the car was damaged which it can replace.
good to hear from you Michael

Old 06-12-2007, 01:43 AM
My Life be like Oooo ahhh
sux dude....wish you best of luck with everything..gl on your next vehicle choice
Cam

Old 06-12-2007, 02:17 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
dayem bro... that sucks but at least your not at fault and you can always pick up another one.... just make sure you grab your rims off your old one first...

Old 06-12-2007, 02:44 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by IPon6MT
wassup DRU!! Thanks man! how's life treating you!? and when are you gonna hook me up with some FREE golf lessons.. Do you still frequent the Irvine driving range?

peace,
Michael
Mike,

yeah man i still go out there.
i'm usually out there 8:30 til closing. not out there everyday, a few times a week.

-DRU

Old 06-12-2007, 02:49 AM
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Damn bro. I feel your pain. It still hurts my stomach to see pix of my old G after my accident last year. But the important thing is that you are okay. Good luck with whatever car you end up getting.

Old 06-12-2007, 10:33 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
trust me i know how you feel

https://g35driver.com/forums/g35-coupe-v35-2003-07/80077-happy-new-years-worst-new-years-my-life-but-hey-can-only-get-better-right.html

You can take the wheels back from your car and replace them with stocks (insurance will accept that). if you do not replace them you get debit the wheels when you get the check for your car.. same applies to everything else.. HOWEVER you can choose to see your car again after its in the junk yard (take out personal belongings).. once your there slip the guy at the junk yard $60 bring a few friends that know what they're doing and you can take some stuff.. I took the fallowing off of my car

Infiniti emblem
Shift ***
my Volk Center Caps
Light Bulbs
Mrev 5/16 spacer
and a whole misc list of small stuff that some people requested for in about 15min lol

thats only if you want to.. however you do have suspension on.. if its not damaged i'm sure you can arrange a swap with the insurance company

good luck =).. hey it only gets better from here.. *achem 08 G37?
- Eric

Old 06-12-2007, 12:34 PM
Received 33 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally Posted by IPon6MT
that does sound very tempting.. im leaning towards a FX35 tho, or some sort of SUV. Im looking forward to doing more outdoor activities (fishing, mountain biking and camping, etc..) and an SUV would fit those hobbies better.. but who knows.

where are those pics from the K1 racing day? I missed this past weekend, but i did go last year..
The FX is great and if you want to spend a little less get the new EX coming out...Since my car has been in the shop I have driven my wife's FX everyday. Might be hard to give it back to her.

Old 06-12-2007, 12:38 PM
dayyum Eric!! dude, I am glad you walked out of that one! I remember reading about that crash.. That crash was waay worse than mine. I don't even think i went faster than 35 mph, so i was surprised to see the insurance total my car.

and thanks for the heads up on things to get. I have my list of things and should be getting them out before next week. The suspension swap was ok'ed by my insurance, and I have a friend helping me pull them out.

Thanks for the info and glad that you were safe,
Michael

Originally Posted by Klumzyee
trust me i know how you feel

https://g35driver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80077

You can take the wheels back from your car and replace them with stocks (insurance will accept that). if you do not replace them you get debit the wheels when you get the check for your car.. same applies to everything else.. HOWEVER you can choose to see your car again after its in the junk yard (take out personal belongings).. once your there slip the guy at the junk yard $60 bring a few friends that know what they're doing and you can take some stuff.. I took the fallowing off of my car

Infiniti emblem
Shift ***
my Volk Center Caps
Light Bulbs
Mrev 5/16 spacer
and a whole misc list of small stuff that some people requested for in about 15min lol

thats only if you want to.. however you do have suspension on.. if its not damaged i'm sure you can arrange a swap with the insurance company

good luck =).. hey it only gets better from here.. *achem 08 G37?
- Eric

Old 06-12-2007, 12:42 PM
Originally Posted by Firedawg63nLA
The FX is great and if you want to spend a little less get the new EX coming out...Since my car has been in the shop I have driven my wife's FX everyday. Might be hard to give it back to her.
yeah, i do like the FX, I test drove it a couple months back and liked it. It is a little smaller than other SUV's in its class but it felt comfortable to drive. So would you choose the FX over the G and even the G37?

Thanks,
Michael

Old 06-12-2007, 02:21 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Hey I know this is weird but can i get some of the rear fender liners from you? lol ._. I'll help you out on uninstalling everything

I have air tools, impact sockets and a compressor lol

- Eric

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: *PICTURES* of my LATE G35