Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Unpleasant experience

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-23-2007, 04:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unpleasant experience

I took my car back Monclair Infiniti for the second time. Again, the main problem was the rattling coming from the panel/ area around the clock. It's been bothering me because i've only had the car for 1 month.

What pissed me off was not only they didn't fix the problems. It was the stupid service guy had made my interior DIRTY both times. Based on my experience, i would not recommend ANYBODY going to Monclair infiniti. By the way, i've heard Costa Mesa infiniti is great!

Does anybody know any cleaning products out there for STone/ Grey interior?

Old 08-23-2007, 05:08 PM
Resident G35Driver Pirate

Received 47 Likes on 39 Posts
Take it back right now and make them clean it. I'm dead serious.

EVERY Infiniti dealer should know better than let their mechanics get away with that crap. It would be differen't if you drove a 6 year old Kia.

Old 08-23-2007, 06:27 PM
Banned
Costa Mesa Infiniti? hahah. No they are OK but compared to my experiences with the Acura Dealership next door, Infinit of Costa Mesa sucks.

Like I mentioned before, they scrached my fender and it had to be repainted twice.

They also scratched my door trim (twice). I had to cover the cost of replacement.

The lower portion of my steering wheel is scuffed and had a deep scratch all over the underside of the leather. I guess they forgot the raise the steering wheel up before they forced themselves under there.

Took my car in for the popping noise. They tighten the rear axle bolt and car is still popping, cracking, etc.

Old 08-23-2007, 08:00 PM
seems like there isn't a reliable dealership nearby!

Old 08-23-2007, 11:56 PM
I heard Tustin Infiniti is somewhat good...

Old 08-24-2007, 01:42 AM
Former G35driver Vendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by JYear

Tustin is a good dealer. Been going to them for warranty service and etc..

Old 08-24-2007, 01:44 AM
I can vouch for Metro Infiniti in Monrovia, CA

Old 08-24-2007, 01:57 AM
define nearby, i take my car to riverside infiniti. mod friendly and so far no horror stories as above.

Old 08-24-2007, 11:31 AM
ON
Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by g35lamd
define nearby, i take my car to riverside infiniti. mod friendly and so far no horror stories as above.

^+1 for Riverside Infiniti

Old 08-24-2007, 01:05 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by JYear
Tustin Infiniti sucks... I actually have to take time out of my day to write a letter of complaint because my car was in an accident (someone else was driving it while i was in florida) and sent it to them to check it out and see if there was any mechanical problems... they only found one strut that was obviously messed up (a blind man could have seen it) and they said that was it. Well after i got my car back the VDC light was on Slip light was on and my ABS light was on... not to mention my steering wheel was pointed left when and pulling to the right when i was going straight and if i went faster than 65 i got a strange noise and a wicked vibration from the front end where i suspected there was damage. I sent it to Performance Auto Express in Walnut and they sorted everything out and found that lots of problems which they fixed and West Coast Nissan cleared my steering position sensor problem for me.... Tustin Infiniti didnt even road test my car or they would have seen all the lights and noticed my steering wheel was pointed to the left while going straight. I will never take my car back there and i will be filing a complaint against them to Corporate and the BAR (Bureau of Automotive Repair).

Old 08-24-2007, 01:38 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sorry to hear that I've always taken my vehicle to Metro Infiniti. I've always had great service from one of the service reps, Joseph Campos.

Originally Posted by hsin420
I took my car back Monclair Infiniti for the second time. Again, the main problem was the rattling coming from the panel/ area around the clock. It's been bothering me because i've only had the car for 1 month.

What pissed me off was not only they didn't fix the problems. It was the stupid service guy had made my interior DIRTY both times. Based on my experience, i would not recommend ANYBODY going to Monclair infiniti. By the way, i've heard Costa Mesa infiniti is great!

Does anybody know any cleaning products out there for STone/ Grey interior?