Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

G sightings!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-09-2009, 06:46 PM
ill Sedan

Received 2,687 Likes on 1,448 Posts
Spotted 3 modded Gs today

1. DG Coupe with Kenstyle Front and Rear, lowered, Skyline badged, on Nash street in El Segundo at 7:00am

2. Black Coupe with quad exhuast tips, roof spoiler, partially debadged, lowered, on the 405S near Hawthorne at 3:15pm. Blackmouf (Denzel) was that you? I'm pretty sure it was you because the passenger was a brotha (presumably you Denzel) and I don't know of another black coupe with quad tips. I saw the passenger (guy) lean over and look at my car as I passed you and you were getting off the freeway. Driver was a woman I think.

Yeah I think it was you:

3. LR Coupe with Kenstyle rear and sides (couldn't see your front), lowered, black wheels, on the 405S getting onto the 710 at 3:30pm.

Last edited by CandlestickPark; 03-09-2009 at 06:50 PM.
Old 03-09-2009, 07:03 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CandlestickPark
Spotted 3 modded Gs today

2. Black Coupe with quad exhuast tips, roof spoiler, partially debadged, lowered, on the 405S near Hawthorne at 3:15pm. Blackmouf (Denzel) was that you? I'm pretty sure it was you because the passenger was a brotha (presumably you Denzel) and I don't know of another black coupe with quad tips. I saw the passenger (guy) lean over and look at my car as I passed you and you were getting off the freeway. Driver was a woman I think.
Haha yea I was the brotha in the passenger seat! My mom was driving because I was reading a script that I have to audition for. Your car looks soooo sexy in person. I'm waiting till I get a BBK and possibly dress up the engine before we do our photoshoot. How do you like your wilwood BBK? How dark are your tints?

I'm thinking of getting something similar to this

Old 03-09-2009, 07:15 PM
ill Sedan

^Thanks Denzel. Your quad exhaust looks dope in person man. Entire ride looks sweet!

That BBK looks just like the one I have. Its the Wilwood 6/4 BBK (I only have the 6p fronts). Make sure the kit is the factory Wilwood kit and not pieced together. The rotor hat will have a Wilwood symbol on it (looks like the factory one from the pics you posted). Also ask what size rotors the fronts have, you can get 13 or 14", I have 14" fronts. I really like the BBK, I've AutoX'd them once and they performed beautifully. I'll end up getting the rears one of these days.

I have no idea how dark my tint is, bought my car used and it was already tinted. Need to get it redone though, tint job could have been done better.

If you are looking to dress up your engine bay hit up SxExCx (see my sig) and pick up a RareJDM main harness engine cover: http://intensepower.com/rajdmenhaco3.html.

Old 03-09-2009, 07:35 PM
Received 35 Likes on 29 Posts
Infiniti G35 Sedan Nismo Aero Sport Package
I saw a 05+ DG Sedan today of the 405N Long Beach Blvd exit, had HKS exhaust and nice look wheels, I believe they were racing harts, I was in a hurry to catch the clear mergining point

Old 03-09-2009, 07:42 PM
ill Sedan

^Was it this guy (kenasaki)? He lives near me off the LB Blvd / Atlantic Blvd exit area.

Old 03-09-2009, 07:44 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by TycoRC
I saw a 05+ DG Sedan today of the 405N Long Beach Blvd exit, had HKS exhaust and nice look wheels, I believe they were racing harts, I was in a hurry to catch the clear mergining point
probably infinite_636

Old 03-09-2009, 07:44 PM
ill Sedan

Originally Posted by Cost a G
probably infinite_636
Yeah he changed his screen name to kenasaki

Old 03-09-2009, 07:46 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
^^^gotcha

Old 03-09-2009, 08:14 PM
Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
^Thanks Denzel. Your quad exhaust looks dope in person man. Entire ride looks sweet!

That BBK looks just like the one I have. Its the Wilwood 6/4 BBK (I only have the 6p fronts). Make sure the kit is the factory Wilwood kit and not pieced together. The rotor hat will have a Wilwood symbol on it (looks like the factory one from the pics you posted). Also ask what size rotors the fronts have, you can get 13 or 14", I have 14" fronts. I really like the BBK, I've AutoX'd them once and they performed beautifully. I'll end up getting the rears one of these days.
+1 on the Wilwood Factory kit (engineered specifically for the 350z/g35). I have a custom yellow full kit and it's awesome . The rear rotor hats doesn't have the wilwood symbol though, only the front.

Old 03-09-2009, 09:25 PM

I have no idea how dark my tint is, bought my car used and it was already tinted. Need to get it redone though, tint job could have been done better.

If you are looking to dress up your engine bay hit up SxExCx (see my sig) and pick up a RareJDM main harness engine cover: http://intensepower.com/rajdmenhaco3.html.
Thanks! Yea the pictures I took of my quad exhaust doesn't do them justice at all.

Any place you would recommend to order or purchase the BBK from. My top 2 choices are either Wilwood or Stoptech and my other choices would be between Ap Racing and Megan Racing. I want a BBK with pad options (not because I will be tracking the car) but because I like the idea of having flexibility. I've heard bad things about Rotora so I'm going to stray away from buying those. The BBK is going to be more for show than me actually pushing them to their limits. If you have any other suggests, I would appreciate it.

Originally Posted by G SEDAN
+1 on the Wilwood Factory kit (engineered specifically for the 350z/g35). I have a custom yellow full kit and it's awesome . The rear rotor hats doesn't have the wilwood symbol though, only the front.
If you can comment on the above, I would greatly appreciate it.

Old 03-09-2009, 09:43 PM
ill Sedan

Try TCE Performance, ask for Todd. He's a sponsor here and very knowledgable. If you are going with Wilwoods ask Todd about the larger calipers available now, they look sick!

Old 03-10-2009, 12:39 AM
Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
yeah....if you do wilwoods.....todd is the man to go to. he knows all about it.

But if you're doing for show....wilwood (at least the one that Marcus and I have) are not as big as the ones in the industry. They're more function than looks. Wilwoods have been around for a long time....way before the whole Biggest brakes and the most calipers you can fit behind your wheel fad. So for looks....Rotora (but you don't want it) or Stoptech (more expensive, but has function + looks) is what I would consider. Or you can always go brembos, you can't lose with those

Old 03-10-2009, 05:48 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Wingless DG coupe going south on Jamboree about 1pm today. I saw you at the last second and flew right by you. Kuruma front bumper slammed on Black wheels with polished lip. Looked in my rearview and you were getting on the ramp for the 405 South.

I was in my DG coupe with Gunmetal TE37's and Bats GTR overlays on my tails if you saw me.

Old 03-10-2009, 08:24 PM
Originally Posted by Day177017
Wingless DG coupe going south on Jamboree about 1pm today. I saw you at the last second and flew right by you. Kuruma front bumper slammed on Black wheels with polished lip. Looked in my rearview and you were getting on the ramp for the 405 South.

I was in my DG coupe with Gunmetal TE37's and Bats GTR overlays on my tails if you saw me.
that was me

Old 03-10-2009, 10:02 PM
ill Sedan

Saw a black 2nd gen sedan lowered on 20" mesh wheels on Willow St in Long Beach at 6:00pm. Lookin' good man.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: G sightings!