Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

G sightings!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-09-2008, 06:58 PM
Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by Aka-Willi
Ivory Pearl Coupe, Gold 5 spoke wheels (Volks?), exhaust and body kit. Today @ Rancho Cucamonga Best Buy parking lot.
another sedan in rancho cucamonga? How come i never seen you?!?! where do you live?

Old 04-09-2008, 07:08 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think I saw Hexxum001 Ride today around 1130 on Pico, I was having lunch at Marios with some of the FX guys and saw it.

EDIT- it was on Melrose.....

Last edited by psiclne; 04-09-2008 at 07:32 PM.
Old 04-09-2008, 07:31 PM
Originally Posted by G Sedan
another sedan in rancho cucamonga? How come i never seen you?!?! where do you live?
I live just east of Hellman and Sixth in a new community. I'm around..running errands mostly at Costco and Target, oh and hitting up the gym at Bally's. Time for a mini meet at the Circuit City off of Day Creek/Foothill!

Old 04-09-2008, 07:35 PM
I live just east of Hellman and Sixth in a new community. I'm around..running errands mostly at Costco and Target, oh and hitting up the gym at Bally's. Time for a mini meet at the Circuit City off of Day Creek/Foothill!
that explains it! I live on milliken and banyan....I avoid the town center/victoria gardens area as much as I can unless I have to go eat. My gf drags me there but traffic sucks all the time when she wants to go

Old 04-09-2008, 07:36 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Received 45 Likes on 35 Posts
Small world! RC sure has changed a lot since I'd lived in Alta Loma above Chaffey College!

Old 04-09-2008, 07:39 PM
Originally Posted by G-girl
Small world! RC sure has changed a lot since I'd lived in Alta Loma above Chaffey College!
hey G-girl....did you used to live on hillside? I can't believe it! Don't tell me you're etiwanda HS alumi.

BTW you know you're old school if you still call it alta loma

Old 04-09-2008, 07:56 PM
Staff ALUMNI
hey G-girl....did you used to live on hillside? I can't believe it! Don't tell me you're etiwanda HS alumi.

BTW you know you're old school if you still call it alta loma
No, actually, I grew up in Woodland Hills... Taft High School

Really, it's no longer Alta Loma? What is it now? I told you guys I'm 87 years old.

While in college, I owned a lucrative business based in Rancho Cucamonga. I had a semi-custom built home on Deer Creek Lane off of Hillside Road. I've sold it since..... I should've kept it, but oh well, live and learn.

Old 04-09-2008, 08:16 PM

Really, it's no longer Alta Loma? What is it now? I told you guys I'm 87 years old.

While in college, I owned a lucrative business based in Rancho Cucamonga. I had a semi-custom built home on Deer Creek Lane off of Hillside Road. I've sold it since..... I should've kept it, but oh well, live and learn.

alta loma is so 95..... its called rancho cucamonga duh!!!

custom built home on deer creek lane?! You must to be too old for me then ........its okay, the older the berry, the sweeter the juice .....BTW hillside is now all the way to archibald and beyond full of million dollar homes....a lot has changed since then for sure

Old 04-09-2008, 08:35 PM
taft highschool...always have a good football or basketball team. jordan farmar rookie on LA Lakers went there. i watched him play. banging on people on the court. but your school still sucks at v-ball i killed there JV team. and the Varsity killed them twice. back in the day when i was active with sports. now im just an outdoor person boarding.

Old 04-09-2008, 10:47 PM
saw a white G on wilshire blvd today around 7 20ish had an ings rear turning right on some street

Old 04-10-2008, 01:40 AM
Wings Nation

Received 625 Likes on 456 Posts
Originally Posted by imalazeeass
saw a white G on wilshire blvd today around 7 20ish had an ings rear turning right on some street
where on wilshire? i was looking for a parking spot near the beverly hilton around then...

Old 04-10-2008, 01:49 AM
Staff ALUMNI
alta loma is so 95..... its called rancho cucamonga duh!!!

custom built home on deer creek lane?! You must to be too old for me then ........its okay, the older the berry, the sweeter the juice .....BTW hillside is now all the way to archibald and beyond full of million dollar homes....a lot has changed since then for sure
Yeah, and you're too immature for me. HHHhmmm, interesting you say it's called RC.... I looked up my old address and it's still "officially" Alta Loma. Don't know where you get that information.

I'm just a little more ambitious than you... before I graduated high school, I already owned a thriving business.

Old 04-10-2008, 01:50 AM
Staff ALUMNI
Originally Posted by KurtsG
taft highschool...always have a good football or basketball team. jordan farmar rookie on LA Lakers went there. i watched him play. banging on people on the court. but your school still sucks at v-ball i killed there JV team. and the Varsity killed them twice. back in the day when i was active with sports. now im just an outdoor person boarding.
I tried out for the Laker girls.

Old 04-10-2008, 01:51 AM
Received 80 Likes on 65 Posts
Honda Accord
Wut you doing down here in SoCal, missy?

Old 04-10-2008, 01:55 AM
that explains it! I live on milliken and banyan....I avoid the town center/victoria gardens area as much as I can unless I have to go eat. My gf drags me there but traffic sucks all the time when she wants to go
After living in the San Gabriel Valley for the better part of my life, I don't even notice that there's even traffic here!

I never imagined moving out to the Inland Empire, so far I have no regrets. I love living in a new community, especially in my semi-custom built home.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: G sightings!