Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Cerritos Infiniti

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-19-2007, 03:56 AM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Cerritos Infiniti

Just curious, how many of you here have:

1. purchased vehicle from Cerritos Infiniti (why and how was treatment)

2. visited but did not purchase (why)

3. service vehicle at Cerritos Infinit (how was treatment)

Curious becuase I work there. I'de really like to know how our customers feel. i've been selling cars for only 2 months now and I really want to learn the proper way to sell cars.

Old 11-19-2007, 04:03 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I forgot the name of the salesman I purchased my G from. Really polite, nice and answered all of my questions. The finance guy was kind of pushy, one of the reasons I wouldn't go back..

I purchased in June/05. ever since I bought the car, I've only gone back once, and that was to pick up the check for the trade-in a had lol

I still have a free oil change that Cerritos Infiniti gave me when I bought it, but never bothered to take it there.. why? well, I set-up an appointment a few months after I bought the car and they gave me some BS about the oil change... needless to say, they haven't gotten a call from me for anything.

Good luck Alex!

Old 11-19-2007, 04:39 AM
Really Needs a Life
Received 177 Likes on 136 Posts
got my car there. refuse to go back.

Old 11-19-2007, 05:43 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
We sell cars!

PM me for some forum pricing help!

Old 11-19-2007, 07:54 AM
Received 80 Likes on 65 Posts
Honda Accord
Eh.... No Cerritos for me. I went to go check out 07 G sedan aroudn January this year...

The sales guy probably thought that I couldn't afford the car since I'm only 23 years old. No sales person offered to help me until I "had" to ask for help. Even when I was asking for pricing and etc etc, the guy gave me that look... you know that looking down kinda... and he told me that he's with a customer at that moment and would help me later. He walked over to the sales manager's office to grab a donut and a cup of coffee. LOL

Also, I went to service my car once there since my church is really close from that dealer. I asked for a loaner vehicle they refused it. Their excuse was that they did not have a loaner at that time, but saw another person who came "after" me left with a FX35 loaner. How did I know it was a loaner? Cuz it had freaking stickers on the window saying "Courtesy of Cerritos Infiniti".

Ever since that, I've never gone back. LOL

BTW, anyone knows a good Infiniti dealership in OC? Which one do you prefer and why?

There are Costa Mesa, Tustin, Mission Viejo and Cerritos, but which one should I expect better service from? (Obviously not the Cerritos) LOL

Old 11-19-2007, 10:32 AM
I traded in my 150,000 mile 98 mustang gt at tustin infiniti and I was treated with utmost respect the minute I pulled onto the lot(albiet I pulled out the stroker + six speed for the stok stuff, but the rest of the car looked high budget if you know mustangs). When I've gone back for service the whole store is courteus and my salesman even told the salesperson I was chatting with to let me test any car I wanted If I was interseted(just to drive, not to purchase). Both service appointments were same day appts and I could have had a loaner If I didnt want to wait. Needless to say you know whom I reccomend.

Old 11-19-2007, 11:47 AM
I had a good experience at Cerritos. I had gone there twice to test drive the car and the salesman (the same guy both times) was quite pleasant. I wanted a 6 speed and Cerritos usually had a few of them while the others had none. After going to the other dealers, I got a quote through email and went there in person and quickly reached a deal I was happy with. The financing guy was fine as well. Only really annoying thing was that they supposedly put an airbag bolt on every car which inflates the cars price.

I have only been back there once for the free oil change and it was quick with no problems at all.

Old 11-19-2007, 12:02 PM
Received 33 Likes on 20 Posts
Bought my FX and G there because Costa Mesa sucked, santa monica was rude and the old GM at Southbay was an ***. I will never go back to Cerritos and now that I work at Southbay in sales and know the new GM I will do all my business. The Service reps Steve and Tony rock as well. Forget about KIM he is a little lost.

Old 11-19-2007, 02:26 PM
Originally Posted by Fast07GSdn
Also, I went to service my car once there since my church is really close from that dealer. I asked for a loaner vehicle they refused it. Their excuse was that they did not have a loaner at that time, but saw another person who came "after" me left with a FX35 loaner. How did I know it was a loaner? Cuz it had freaking stickers on the window saying "Courtesy of Cerritos Infiniti".
Not that this necessarily excuses it, but all the dealer's I've used that provide a courtesy loaner vehicle provide them based on when you made your appointment. That way, they actually tell you on the phone if they'll have a car for you. So that person that left after you could have made an appointment days/weeks before you did. Generally speaking, I always ask for a loaner when making my appointment and they've always told me if they have one available.

Old 11-19-2007, 03:08 PM
i went there looking to buy a coupe back in 2005.
i was 19 at the time and they didn't take me serious at all.
they had their no-haggle pricing or some BS like that.
i ended up buying my G somewhere else for about 3k less than what cerritos infiniti wanted me to pay.

Old 11-19-2007, 05:16 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
The sales guy I bought the car was great, I am 24 and he came right up to me and got a great price better than any other dealership. The service there is poor...they are rude and treat you more as an obligation than them really wanting to help.

I went to Tustin Infiniti for service and got over charged for work. They were to wire something one way which was supposed to take a few hours, but it's how I wanted it...they wired it a different way that was quicker for them and charged me the same. I was also missed CD's... I have not gotten money back or my CD's or money for them back. When they ordered parts I was told 3 weeks, someone called me that day to say they have it in stock. They don't seem very organized at all.

Old 11-19-2007, 06:53 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
cerritos wouldn't give a great price at all..

i ended up purchasing from Montclair Infiniti

i do get my car serviced at cerritos though.. because it is the closest infinti dealer around :\

Old 11-19-2007, 09:34 PM
Got my 05 G coupe from cerritos last june... my car salesman was Ebei... Got the price I wanted but the finance guy keep pushing me to buy a special alarm that you can track your car anywhere (not low jack).... Service so far pretty good got my front and rear camber kit installed there for <200....

Old 11-19-2007, 09:42 PM
Really Needs a Life
Received 177 Likes on 136 Posts
Originally Posted by Fast07GSdn
Eh....

The sales guy probably thought that I couldn't afford the car since I'm only 23 years old. No sales person offered to help me until I "had" to ask for help. Even when I was asking for pricing and etc etc, the guy gave me that look... you know that looking down kinda...
same exact thing happened to me, but i was 18 at the time i went to buy my car.. yes i purchased it with my own cash, but it was retarded, the only employee i will speak to over at cerritos is April

Old 11-19-2007, 09:59 PM
Received 33 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally Posted by dijstiiv
same exact thing happened to me, but i was 18 at the time i went to buy my car.. yes i purchased it with my own cash, but it was retarded, the only employee i will speak to over at cerritos is April
But April is on baby leave

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cerritos Infiniti