Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Cerritos Infiniti

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-19-2007, 10:55 PM
Received 80 Likes on 65 Posts
Honda Accord
So does anyone have any opinion about service department at Costa Mesa Infiniti? I'm up for service pretty soon, but I don't know where I should go for it. Maybe I should just change oil myself. LOL

Old 11-19-2007, 11:18 PM
Really Needs a Life
Received 177 Likes on 136 Posts
Originally Posted by RedSkylineGT
But April is on baby leave
riverside infiniti then... FTMFW

Old 11-20-2007, 01:10 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i went to cerritos to buy my G.. TWICE.. both times they wouldnt go near the invoice price. I went to santa monica and got it for over a 1k below invoice.. the sales there is.. CRAP.. two diff salesmen too.. Eff the sales ppl.

Service however.. Isaac has been good to work with.. Theres a girl there too, shes coo too.. theres one guy however.. he carries himself as mister 'rico suave' or something.. Eff him for being all service with a smile to the women.. but no attention at all to me..
screw him..
Go talk to Isaac or the chick.. they're cool.
Isaac was real cool about my engine swap and he even took off my spacer and reinstalled the spacer onto my new engine.. good stuff..

thats my two cents..

Old 11-20-2007, 01:19 AM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Old 11-20-2007, 06:47 AM
Received 513 Likes on 420 Posts
Went to Cerritos Infiniti, was looked down upon due to my young age. Everyone behaved in a very condescending attitude and they said that they can GUARANTEE that I wouldn't find the G I wanted for the price I was asking. Went to a different dealer, and got the car for the price I was asking.

Old 11-20-2007, 07:35 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
3. service.. i guess it was okay.. had to take my skirts off (greddy) cause they were too low.. i would say they take a bit long, but they had cable so it wasnt too bad..

Old 11-21-2007, 12:27 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Fast07GSdn
Eh.... No Cerritos for me. I went to go check out 07 G sedan aroudn January this year...

The sales guy probably thought that I couldn't afford the car since I'm only 23 years old. No sales person offered to help me until I "had" to ask for help. Even when I was asking for pricing and etc etc, the guy gave me that look... you know that looking down kinda... and he told me that he's with a customer at that moment and would help me later. He walked over to the sales manager's office to grab a donut and a cup of coffee. LOL
Guess, I'm not alone on this one.

Old 11-21-2007, 01:30 AM
Really Needs a Life
Received 177 Likes on 136 Posts
Originally Posted by empfl
3. service.. i guess it was okay.. had to take my skirts off (greddy) cause they were too low.. i would say they take a bit long, but they had cable so it wasnt too bad..
hey empfl.. i got the same setup as you body wise.. why did you have to take our skirts(greddy) off?

Old 11-21-2007, 02:52 AM
Received 33 Likes on 20 Posts
Infiniti of Southbay ftw

Old 11-27-2007, 01:41 AM
Originally Posted by heyitsalex
Just curious, how many of you here have:

1. purchased vehicle from Cerritos Infiniti (why and how was treatment)

2. visited but did not purchase (why)

3. service vehicle at Cerritos Infinit (how was treatment)

Curious becuase I work there. I'de really like to know how our customers feel. i've been selling cars for only 2 months now and I really want to learn the proper way to sell cars.

I bought my 07 from Rick in internet sales back in June. I actually went through a Broker and it ended up between Cerritos and a couple others that had the LS in 6mt. They delivered the car to my home in santa monica. They were great over the phone when I had to arrange delivery. They were great when they delivered the car and it was pretty painless overall.

I shortly thereafter developed a problem with my sunroof. I took it back there for warranty repair and was treated well. They had a loaner waiting for me and the car was repaired correctly the first time and when they said it would be.

I had a free first service coupon but its too far for me to drive just for that service given I live 1/4 mile from the Santa Monica Infiniti dealer. I took it to SM Infiniti for the first service and wasn't pleased at all. They accidentally marked the interior door panel with a ball point pen (very small but I noticed it as soon as I got in) and left some scuff/oil marks on the interior. They cleaned everything on the spot though, except for the pen mark. I had to bring it back another day for their detailer to clean it, and it still looks different in that spot, like worn a bit. The loaner they had for me was a rental which was a pita.

I'd go back to cerritos for service if it were closer.

(interesting, I had the opposite experience as startbutton99. Santa Monica Infiniti wouldnt go below invoice at all. They were about $500 over. Cerritos went well under invoice.)

Old 11-27-2007, 01:43 AM
Originally Posted by dopey
Not that this necessarily excuses it, but all the dealer's I've used that provide a courtesy loaner vehicle provide them based on when you made your appointment. That way, they actually tell you on the phone if they'll have a car for you. So that person that left after you could have made an appointment days/weeks before you did. Generally speaking, I always ask for a loaner when making my appointment and they've always told me if they have one available.
santa monica infiniti loaners are first come first serve, not by appt. they wont check to see if they have a car for you until you arrive.

Old 11-27-2007, 01:59 AM

The sales guy probably thought that I couldn't afford the car since I'm only 23 years old. No sales person offered to help me until I "had" to ask for help. Even when I was asking for pricing and etc etc, the guy gave me that look... you know that looking down kinda..LOL

I had same experience in Cerritos Infiniti, I bought my G @ Tustin Infiniti, and I do my oil change @ Westcovina Nissan. even Cerritos Infiniti is only 2 blocks away from my house, But I would like spend 30mins to a Nissan!

Old 11-27-2007, 08:24 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
for those in the market for an infiniti, i would recommend alex. if you give him a chance to go to work for you and compete, he'll beat any price.

Old 11-27-2007, 08:35 PM
Originally Posted by dijstiiv
hey empfl.. i got the same setup as you body wise.. why did you have to take our skirts(greddy) off?
well, they said the front was too low to drive onto their lift, so they tried using the lift that lifts up from the sides.. and as you can imagine the side skirts are RIDICULOUSLY low, but not really enforced on the bottom part, so basically it'll snap side skirt.. i HAVE had my car lifted with my skirts on still.. but it was at a body shop.. and it took like 15-20 minutes just to prep it.. so i dooubt dealership will wanna waste time doin that..

Old 11-27-2007, 08:49 PM
Received 74 Likes on 56 Posts
So does anyone have any opinion about service department at Costa Mesa Infiniti? I'm up for service pretty soon, but I don't know where I should go for it. Maybe I should just change oil myself. LOL
I bought my car there.
On my first oil change their lift scratched the hell out of my oem side skit. I didnt notice until a day or two later so it was too late to complain, but there were blue streaks from the lift on the skirt and paint was taken down to plastic. (I thought i hit something on the road initially)

The only reason i went there was because they were the only ones who had they exact model i wanted (color combo and features)

Finance guy, forgot his name... Hispanic bold guy...was an ***. I was grinding him for a good hour before he "found" the credit union rates for me... my credit score was 776 and he tried to hit me with 8.5%... phss... I dont take bs, I guess he didnt realize that i was in sales ... hehe

BTW, i saw the sales guy treat new cars like shiat... doing donuts and floring it at ever light... i wouldnt wanna buy that car.

I wont go back there unless i have to.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cerritos Infiniti