Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Cerritos Infiniti became D!CKS. RANT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-25-2008, 01:11 PM
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by in2win
the lead tech at Riverside Infiniti, supposedly has 20 years of experience at Nissan, scratched the F out of the back on my engine bay, not just scratches....DENTS. I had my engine replaced under oil consumption, and though it would be fun slam the new engine. Ive used an engine puller to lower and remove engines...its not rocket science. The metal panels behind the engine block were so badly scratched the your general manager of the dealership couldnt say anything but well repaint it. Im not letting anyone from Riverside touch my car again, because I have to let a tech drive my car to whoever does paintwork for you.

DO NOT LET RIVERSIDE INFINITI REPLACE YOUR ENGINE.
You've had more than just your engine replaced/repaired under warranty. And yes, we do know you drive your car hard. We saw the 14.3mpg average on the loaner you brought back. Who was the tech that worked on your car? Where did the 20 years come from? We've only been in business for 5.

All in all, you seemed pretty happy that you got a brand new engine. If everything else that went wrong is being taken care of, why the hostility?

Old 02-25-2008, 07:05 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Mike@RiversideInfiniti
We saw the 14.3mpg average on the loaner you brought back.

you sure it wasn't just the crappy mileage this car gets?
the new g chugs gas

Old 02-26-2008, 04:55 PM
17-19 is understandable... but 14.3 is a bit rough...

We've done everything possible to accomodate him, and he's still unsatisfied. I want to know why, because we take pride in our service dept.

Old 02-26-2008, 06:07 PM
Received 80 Likes on 65 Posts
Honda Accord
14.3 is pretty much average... lol

I drive hard but not crazy hard all the time. If I drive really hard at all times, I'll get around 10, and I have gone down to 10.xx avg before.

Old 02-26-2008, 08:56 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
wth. i thot i got crappy mileage and im getting 18-19.

Old 02-26-2008, 09:00 PM
Honda Accord
Originally Posted by Aznteazer
wth. i thot i got crappy mileage and im getting 18-19.
That's actually pretty damn good.... lol

Old 03-01-2008, 05:19 PM
Received 28 Likes on 11 Posts
wow now im scared to go to an infiniti dealer to get my tranny checked. infiniti of tustin is alright. but the service manager hates my guts. i say you guys should check out infiniti of costa mesa. theres a real cute chick who works there. but whats a BBB?

Old 03-01-2008, 05:32 PM
Honda Accord
Originally Posted by 1fastg35sedan
wow now im scared to go to an infiniti dealer to get my tranny checked. infiniti of tustin is alright. but the service manager hates my guts. i say you guys should check out infiniti of costa mesa. theres a real cute chick who works there. but whats a BBB?
Better Business Bureau

Old 07-17-2008, 04:12 PM
E_K
Location: Toh-rensa,Ahteesia,Ahcadia,Montree Pak, Longa Beacha
Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
Just to give an update on my situation. I finally had the engine replaced in my 03 coupe. I now own a 06 coupe, which was consuming oil, and Cerritos didn't give me any problems with getting the engine replaced. They also installed my Crawford headers while the engine was out, they reset my TPMS light (was on ever since my Volks were installed), and previously they had changed out my shift **** to my Nismo **** for free (free install, not the ****).

I've been very critical of them in the past, but I can tell they're really trying to help me. It's bad that most of them recognize me immediately when I show up. But I'll give credit where it's due, and I'm very happy at this point.

Old 07-17-2008, 05:16 PM
I went about 2 weeks ago I needed to get new lock and bolts for my wheels. The girl there april was really nice they took about an hour to change the bolts. I was pretty pissed Like an hour to change the bolts so I go outside nad I asked april how much longer she said I will go get it rite now. She came back gave me the keys and was like no charge dont worry about it. I was like sweet. If you go to cerritos infiniti talk to april nice girl.

Old 07-17-2008, 07:22 PM
i just come back from Cerritos Infiniti two weeks ago to get my driver seat replace. Just the bottom part, and April help me out.
Not so bad of an experience.

Old 07-17-2008, 07:31 PM
I have had several BAD experiences at Cerritos. I drive all the way out to Performance Nissan in Duarte from OC because of it, and due to the fact that Tim Lange in the service dept there takes care of me like I was his only client. I have delt with their parts guys too and again Andy, Eddie and crew always take care of me. I have had issues with things there but Tim always makes sure to get it fixed.

Old 07-17-2008, 08:54 PM
Cerritos has had some significant management changes in the last few months.

I expect them to improve, significantly.

Old 07-18-2008, 03:35 PM
i bought my car new in the showroom. only blk/blk navi in 04. since then i have taken my car there several times for oil change and our lovely window motor that loves to break every 6 months. (5th one). they fixed it ever time. but when i drop the car off i act like a d1ck and tell them dont drive the car fast watch who is around it and i will look at ever panel when the car comes back just so they know that I am SUPER **** about my car. never had a problem. i wont take my car there now just because it is way heavily modded and i dont want them red flagging my car for anything. i take to street image and performance nissan only. other than that every time i go i get about 3-10 sales guys rubbing my nutts about how the car looks bla bla..

8/10 service wise
9/10 customer service wise

and they even polished up my head lights (stupid haze) and removed all the haze.

Old 07-18-2008, 03:52 PM
TGS
i love the homeboys at santa monica infinit...great service.
ask for kevin :]

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cerritos Infiniti became D!CKS. RANT