Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Cerritos Infiniti became D!CKS. RANT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-19-2008, 04:37 AM
Received 28 Likes on 11 Posts
If you guys go to cerritos just ask for april. i agree that hans rico guy is an idiot. lazy as fvck

Old 08-14-2010, 09:35 PM
Banned
Received 32 Likes on 25 Posts
Their "techs" do suck. One guy in the front sounds like he hates his job. The girl was nice.

The service adviser wasn't too bad. But their "techs" seem pretty clueless. Even scratching a few interior trims. When they reinstalled the headliner, the are a few "wrinkles" that showed up on the suede where the rubber molding clips onto the suede edge of the headliner. I managed to get most of it out but it's not the same.

Car went in looking like a 20k+ car. Came back to me worth 10k. My interior/exterior was mint before I took the car in. Came back to me like someone drove it for 30k.

Oh yeah, swirls and tons of it. After I got my car back.

Old 08-14-2010, 10:28 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That place blows....

Old 08-15-2010, 12:19 AM
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Rise from the dead......

Old 08-16-2010, 12:58 PM
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
south bay infiniti, mission viejo infiniti have been really good with me,cerritos are a bunch of Dick's.. They actually make you wait 2 hours and $100 later for a fvcking oil change when my friend took his G one's he scolde the guy and the guy got pissed off. I took it to the Owner since i saw him go inn there, last time i turned around one mechanic and service advicer got fired haha,dick's were givng a 70 yeard old lady a heard time as well..

Old 08-16-2010, 01:33 PM
Received 39 Likes on 29 Posts
Originally Posted by jibberjabbers
Their "techs" do suck. One guy in the front sounds like he hates his job. The girl was nice.

The service adviser wasn't too bad. But their "techs" seem pretty clueless. Even scratching a few interior trims. When they reinstalled the headliner, the are a few "wrinkles" that showed up on the suede where the rubber molding clips onto the suede edge of the headliner. I managed to get most of it out but it's not the same.

Car went in looking like a 20k+ car. Came back to me worth 10k. My interior/exterior was mint before I took the car in. Came back to me like someone drove it for 30k.

Oh yeah, swirls and tons of it. After I got my car back.
Way to revive a two year old thread to complain about something. When did infinit start putting in suede headliners?

Old 08-19-2010, 08:51 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
any reviews of tustin?

Old 08-19-2010, 09:54 PM
Received 295 Likes on 183 Posts
Tustin Infiniti is horrible IMHO..

RIVERSIDE INFINITI FTW.!

I live in Tustin and i get my car serviced all the at Riverside Infiniti.. that should say somethin... but if u must go to Tustin. talk to Kris.. she's a pretty cool girl there.. but if anything happens where u need to speak to the manager.. forget it..

Old 08-21-2010, 01:01 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
+1 for Riverside Infiniti... I've taken my car there for 3 warranty issues and oil change since I got my car couple months ago. They are great. I'm not sure about any other dealers in the area but Riverside is the only place I go now.

Old 08-21-2010, 02:53 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by speedracerg35
Way to revive a two year old thread to complain about something. When did infinit start putting in suede headliners?
WTF are you talking about? They removed my headliner to fix the "popping noise" coming from the sunroof. While doing so, they managed to destroy my headliner. If it's not "suede", then what is it? Carpet, fabric? Same shlt.

Yes I "revived this thread. So what? Why not have a compilation of all the crap from this dealership instead of creating a new thread?

Some idiot decided to rip the "fabric" out to remove the headliner..

They also scratched the plastic cover here..

They also did another damage they did to my car which I won't talk about right now. I am still waiting for a call back for them to fix all this.

If I don't hear from them by next week, I will just drop by with a printout of all the emails from the service rep saying that they will repair the damages.

They already repaired the 1st damage to the car, but I'm not going to talk about that right now.

Last edited by jibberjabbers; 08-21-2010 at 02:58 PM.
Old 08-22-2010, 03:02 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I went to the service department over there (They sent me to ford) some guy name Jet hooked me up with a free 16 steel alloy rim!

Old 08-28-2010, 09:51 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I do not want to go to them for brakes. Any suggestions for a good brake place around LB/Lakewood. After the said they would throw them in as part of a deal the said 50 times they do not make LIGHTED DOOR SILLS. Infiniti did not make them for an 08. We know who is stupit now don't we.

Old 08-28-2010, 11:10 AM
Received 79 Likes on 57 Posts
Originally Posted by jane
I do not want to go to them for brakes. Any suggestions for a good brake place around LB/Lakewood. After the said they would throw them in as part of a deal the said 50 times they do not make LIGHTED DOOR SILLS. Infiniti did not make them for an 08. We know who is stupit now don't we.
Come down to R&J in Carson,,several members can vouch for their work.

Old 08-30-2010, 05:43 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I had the Cerritos Infiniti replace fading black window trim on my FX in 2008 (common problem on FX) After the work was done I did a walk around myself before leaving and saw they put 2 dents in the door under the lower window trim on one door. Looked like the dents were caused by a screwdriver while prying the trim off.

The manager was called out to take a look and then called call his tech that did the work out to take a look. When the tech got there he denied doing the damage saying he took off and reinstalled from the inside door panel not from the outside, which is impossible to do. Then I snapped and got up in his face and then the tech confessed and said "ok ok I did it".

After the tech walked away the manager said "I still don't think my guy did it" actually calling me the customer a lier. On the spot the manager said that he would fix the 2 door dings just get with him to make arraignments. I called the manager numerous times without a response. When I went in-person he wasnt there so I left a note for him and still no response. I just got tired of dealing with these azzes, so I just did the fix at a dent removal meet.

My review: Cerritos Infiniti sucks, dont give them your service.

Old 12-30-2010, 05:39 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Ba Ba Luwee
I had the Cerritos Infiniti replace fading black window trim on my FX in 2008 (common problem on FX) After the work was done I did a walk around myself before leaving and saw they put 2 dents in the door under the lower window trim on one door. Looked like the dents were caused by a screwdriver while prying the trim off.

The manager was called out to take a look and then called call his tech that did the work out to take a look. When the tech got there he denied doing the damage saying he took off and reinstalled from the inside door panel not from the outside, which is impossible to do. Then I snapped and got up in his face and then the tech confessed and said "ok ok I did it".

After the tech walked away the manager said "I still don't think my guy did it" actually calling me the customer a lier. On the spot the manager said that he would fix the 2 door dings just get with him to make arraignments. I called the manager numerous times without a response. When I went in-person he wasnt there so I left a note for him and still no response. I just got tired of dealing with these azzes, so I just did the fix at a dent removal meet.

My review: Cerritos Infiniti sucks, dont give them your service.
I know how you feel! I have emails records of what they agreed and promised. I may be filing a BBB complaint soon.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cerritos Infiniti became D!CKS. RANT