Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

New Vendor in O.C. !

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-28-2008 | 01:44 AM
hey
do u open this sunday morning?

Old 08-28-2008 | 11:42 AM
^^^ holiday weekend... doubtful.

Most places arent open Sunday at all - and I doubt anyone will be open Sun before holiday.

Old 08-28-2008 | 12:55 PM
mondays labor day huh?

Old 08-28-2008 | 01:00 PM
Originally Posted by G35Rider92649
mondays labor day huh?
yep

Old 08-28-2008 | 07:34 PM
wow i didn't notice that next week is holiday
hehehe

Old 09-04-2008 | 02:46 PM
I hate typing long stories but I should prolly take the time here.

Ended up keeping the G so of course I wanna get some of the things I took off put back on. First was back to HKS exhaust and I decided to give these guys a try.

My life is scheduled around my boy (2.5yrs old). Anyways, I called them up to make an appointment to install. I swung by to drop off the parts early and came back at 3pm for the install.

In a way, it almost felt like the dealership but it was probably because I was blocking their driveway because someone came out for my keys while I dealt with my kid who was immediately trying to crawl into a really nice Subaru next to me .... heh.

Anyways, we get to the waiting room. They've got a HD tv there and a PS2 hooked up as well as some drinks and such. I could go on about the next hour in detail but in short, I ended up meeting the owners wife and daughter (I'm really sorry but I'm freakin horrible at names ) and had a great talk while our kids colored with chalk out front.

As for the install itself, everything went smoothly and I couldnt be happier. I'll definitely be going back the next time I need something done, which will prolly be soon.

As for my kid, he's happy the exhaust is back ... he's back to jumping up and down now when he says vroom vroom car ( ... and thats all I ever cared about )

Old 09-14-2008 | 11:24 AM
^^ Thanks for the info

I have been waiting to hear experiences from members that have used this new vendor.
Any others out there with feedback???

Thanks

Old 09-15-2008 | 10:55 PM
Originally Posted by TBG_Dad
I hate typing long stories but I should prolly take the time here.

Ended up keeping the G so of course I wanna get some of the things I took off put back on. First was back to HKS exhaust and I decided to give these guys a try.

My life is scheduled around my boy (2.5yrs old). Anyways, I called them up to make an appointment to install. I swung by to drop off the parts early and came back at 3pm for the install.

In a way, it almost felt like the dealership but it was probably because I was blocking their driveway because someone came out for my keys while I dealt with my kid who was immediately trying to crawl into a really nice Subaru next to me .... heh.

Anyways, we get to the waiting room. They've got a HD tv there and a PS2 hooked up as well as some drinks and such. I could go on about the next hour in detail but in short, I ended up meeting the owners wife and daughter (I'm really sorry but I'm freakin horrible at names ) and had a great talk while our kids colored with chalk out front.

As for the install itself, everything went smoothly and I couldnt be happier. I'll definitely be going back the next time I need something done, which will prolly be soon.

As for my kid, he's happy the exhaust is back ... he's back to jumping up and down now when he says vroom vroom car ( ... and thats all I ever cared about )
hey
i just came back from HB Speed too. I have the same experience like u. I will definitely come back again to get my Coil Over install when i have it. I want to thank John to give me a great deal for all the install that he did, and they did take a good long hour to get all the part install right. I am very happy with that. Even though, i didn't get to talk much with John since he is very busy, but through exchange few word with him. I can sense that he is a great guys and an awsome mechanic.
hopefully he will get more G to come to his shop for future business.
Thanks a again John

Gfast

Old 09-16-2008 | 01:26 AM
Originally Posted by Gfast
hey
i just came back from HB Speed too. I have the same experience like u. I will definitely come back again to get my Coil Over install when i have it. I want to thank John to give me a great deal for all the install that he did, and they did take a good long hour to get all the part install right. I am very happy with that. Even though, i didn't get to talk much with John since he is very busy, but through exchange few word with him. I can sense that he is a great guys and an awsome mechanic.
hopefully he will get more G to come to his shop for future business.
Thanks a again John

Gfast
What part did you get installed?
Coz im planning to get my coils and camber kits installed by them this wednesday

Old 09-16-2008 | 03:01 AM
all the part in my signature, except for the grounding wire. I got my grounding wire from Sean aka SxExExc (Hopefully i spell his name right)
yeh
they are pretty good, they take good car of our car

Old 09-19-2008 | 05:36 AM
I just got my HKS coilovers, spl a arms and (eibach) spc rear camber kit installed at the shop. Staff are friendly and helpful esp manny the guy in front. Help me picked up my coilover wrench coz i forgot it at my sisters house. took me for a ride in his subie.

The install took a long time coz i have a 11am appointment and i left around 6pm. 7 hours Its just for install no alignment coz when its time to get the car aligned the shop that does it closed for the day already Does installs really take that long? Also when its time to pay i waited again for someone to charge me coz i think its not manny's job??? its a really weird day. good thing i called in sick to get it installed and go to the meet

Im just glad i was able get outta there and go to the OC meet.

Charge is: 90/hr
got charge for 4 hours

Old 09-19-2008 | 05:41 AM
|
Banned
Premier Member
Originally Posted by dranom
I just got my HKS coilovers, spl a arms and (eibach) spc rear camber kit installed at the shop. Staff are friendly and helpful esp manny the guy in front. Help me picked up my coilover wrench coz i forgot it at my sisters house. took me for a ride in his subie.

The install took a long time coz i have a 11am appointment and i left around 6pm. 7 hours Its just for install no alignment coz when its time to get the car aligned the shop that does it closed for the day already Does installs really take that long? Also when its time to pay i waited again for someone to charge me coz i think its not manny's job??? its a really weird day. good thing i called in sick to get it installed and go to the meet

Im just glad i was able get outta there and go to the OC meet.

Charge is: 90/hr
got charge for 4 hours
Yea sorry about that, we were all sick so the whole shop was moving REALLY slowly. I even took a nap on the couch lol. I charged you for what it should have taken LOL . Sorry for the delay that day. The crew is back on the ball now and not feeling as crappy.

Manny was a temp and didnt know how to work quick books. Wooley apparently though you were being taken care of by one of us, our bad...
If you need anything in the future please let us know we will make sure its quick and painless, and ill give you a special discount!

Old 09-27-2008 | 12:31 AM
How much to install some Tein S-techs on my G35c? Also are you available to do it this Sunday? Let me know!

`John

Old 09-27-2008 | 01:05 AM
Originally Posted by Dem1K
How much to install some Tein S-techs on my G35c? Also are you available to do it this Sunday? Let me know!

`John
Their not open on Sundays

Come on by and visit!!
Open M-F 10-7 and Sat 11-6 !

www.HBSpeed.com
10595 Lawson River ave
Fountain Valley CA 92708
714-378-DYNO
Parts sales, installation, custom fabrication available!
We tune Everything! Accesport (only AP tuner in OC) Open Source, Ecutek, Hydra, AEM, AUTRONIC, and more!

Last edited by caltender; 09-27-2008 at 10:25 AM.
Old 09-27-2008 | 01:39 AM
|
Banned
Premier Member
Originally Posted by caltender
There not open on Sundays

Come on by and visit!!
Open M-F 10-7 and Sat 11-6 !

www.HBSpeed.com
10595 Lawson River ave
Fountain Valley CA 92708
714-378-DYNO
Parts sales, installation, custom fabrication available!
We tune Everything! Accesport (only AP tuner in OC) Open Source, Ecutek, Hydra, AEM, AUTRONIC, and more!
lol thanks
Springs take about 1-1.5 hours so 90-130

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New Vendor in O.C. !