Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Signal Hill Meet This Tuesday!!! /// The TRUTH Arises on Page 194

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-12-2009, 11:45 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 335 Likes on 187 Posts
Originally Posted by KuruptedSupra
hahaha

seriously. I had this guy talking **** on me on this exotic car site and i sent him a pm (kept it off the board) and i got banned cause he ran and told on me to a mod.

i met the guy once and wouldnt give him my number, so he got bitter haha.
Seems like you're always fighting with someone !

Old 02-12-2009, 11:59 AM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ShanesG
Seems like you're always fighting with someone !
Shane... shut up.

Sorry this guy couldnt take 'no i dont want to give you my number'. How is that my fault???

Old 02-12-2009, 12:37 PM
Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
sammy... that is soooo cute. where did you find that? Is there a story to him cause his legs are broke it looks like

I think a koala would be the perfect pet for JackieChan
see my other thread

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7yIPadz2ZEw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7yIPadz2ZEw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited by sammy_G; 02-12-2009 at 02:43 PM.
Old 02-12-2009, 04:35 PM

Received 32 Likes on 27 Posts
sammy... that is soooo cute. where did you find that? Is there a story to him cause his legs are broke it looks like

I think a koala would be the perfect pet for JackieChan
This was in the LA Times this morning:
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...,7050375.story

Old 02-12-2009, 07:15 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 335 Likes on 187 Posts
Just found out some info and WOW...just wow!!! i'm lol'ing

Old 02-12-2009, 08:11 PM
hahahaha

Old 02-12-2009, 08:18 PM

Old 02-12-2009, 08:36 PM
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
no... lol.

youre just in time...
I am??? Woohoo!! I'll get the popcorn then.

Old 02-12-2009, 09:07 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Hexxum001
I am??? Woohoo!! I'll get the popcorn then.
when you coming back out?

Old 02-12-2009, 09:13 PM
when you coming back out?
Awwwww . . . do you miss me?

Old 02-12-2009, 09:23 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Hexxum001
Awwwww . . . do you miss me?

yeah....

where have you been?

Old 02-13-2009, 12:36 PM
yeah....

where have you been?
Here, there and everywhere.

Seriously though, weekday meets are tough for me sometimes cuz after I get off of work is usually the only time I have to get other crap done.

Old 02-13-2009, 01:18 PM
Hello! Just randomly popping in!

Old 02-13-2009, 02:45 PM
Hey guys, I'm new here but not to the car world. Got invited on here by my good buddy Shane (ShanesG) to get some things straightened out. First of all the guy Kurrupted (Fallon, Rene) or whom ever she claims to be is talking about a few posts earlier is me. We booted her off L4P cause of a verbal threat she made against me. Craig Lieberman and myself were the ones to welcome her to our community after she followed Craig in a stalkerish fashion one day a month ago or so. She since added me on Facebook and used my friends list to get to people she has never met before in her life. Since then I've been getting calls from people around the car culture complaining how she's leaving them messages and texting them and what not, while their wives and gf's are getting pissed off about it. At the same time she's been sending them nude pictures of her around to various people. I'm sure some of them are ok with it. I mean who wouldn't. But the instance I get complained about it, I need to take care of my friends. One thread she posted on our site was to have a ride in an Lamborghini LP640, and members were jumping all over it saying that they are willing to do so, which was cool of them. But a few weeks later she posts pictures of her "house" in Newport. and in those pics there's an Murci parked in the garage. She was claiming to get an LP640 by the end of the year. I started getting more phone calls and emails. But we let that also slide through. She also claimed to own a GTR, but when members started to question her about it she said she turned it back in to get a different color. And that car in the pics is one of her so called "friends". She came to Supercar Sunday and we hung out for a bit even went on a little drive to malibu where she gave me her number before she left. So this bs about me getting butthurt for not having her number is crap. Apparently she's on numerous other boards toying with everyone, I came on here to warn everybody. I don't want the car community to get hurt by someone like this. Any questions please feel free to ask or by PM.

Oh and I'm glad to be part of this community

-Dilan

Last edited by Dilancer; 02-13-2009 at 02:58 PM.
Old 02-13-2009, 03:00 PM
Here's a letter we got from Craig.

Hi all;

I don’t normally do this, but I feel compelled to given that I introduced her to this crew, so here goes.

Well, after receiving 4 calls on this girl over the past couple of days, I decided to dig a little bit. Forgive me if my information is piecemeal, I’ve never really researched anyone on the internet before.

Here’s what I’ve been able to piece together.

She seems to travel under some circles under the Renee…or at least, that’s how she’s known to some. I think it might be her middle name.

On G35Driver.com, she’s very active. In searching this one thread, it turns out the black GTR was a friend’s, who showed up at her Tuesday night G35 meet in Signal Hill. I recalled how we met. I met her when she followed me into a gas station one night, late in December. I suspected something was up when she told me her car had modded turbos, but even through the hood, there was stock piping. I’ve owned a couple of Supras, as you may have heard. I asked to see under the hood, magically, she doesn’t have the key to her hood locks with her…ever. Ok, fine. Seemed cool enough, exchanged digits and I invited her to VCR.

I picked her up one Sunday soon thereafter to go to VCR and she was living in a little apartment in Costa Mesa on Baker Street . I was there. I picked her up there…personally. Within 5 minutes of arriving at VCR, she found a Lambo guy and off she went to go hang with him. I called her two hours later (to be a gentleman) to be sure she was getting home safely and not ending up cornered in a bad situation. She seemed young, impressionable and very blinded to the car culture….didn’t want to see her get taken advantage of. Ironic, isn’t it?

Soon thereafter, her Facebook page proclaimed she was getting a GTR, but then said she had it for a day and gave it back ‘cause she didn’t like the color.

A couple of weeks later, she called me asking me for advice on her broken Supra. I found the challenge of the repair costs odd to me, as she’s repeatedly asserted in print that she will be buying an LP640 this year…but she doesn’t have $1200 to fix her Supra? Or $3K for the Rally? Yet, she’s also doing extensive construction on a house in Newport Coast ?

After I volunteered to go to her apartment to check out her Supra problem for her, she flaked on me. That’s a HUGE peeve of mine: Don’t be late to an appointment with me, don’t flake on me. When people do that, I write them off instantly, which is what I did when I sent her a message on Facebook.

Here is the conversation:

Listen, I gotta be honest here...I'm pretty pissed about Sunday. I don't understand how you knew we had an appointment but you were unable to phone or text at any point in the day. I texted you twice, once at noon, once again about an hour and a half later.

You had my number, I never received any text from you or a phone call from you at any point in the day and further, if your Supra is having problems at 40 mph, how are you driving it? And to your boss' house, while you're not even working for MTV now?

When we talked on Saturday, you said nothing about getting a GTR but voila, here it is on your FB page.

Some things are just not adding up, going back to your Goddaughter, whom you told others was your little sister, and no matter what the case, I think its best that I just excuse myself from this party right now. Best of luck with everything, I'm sure we'll run into each other at some car meets.

Take care.

Fallon Vermillion

January 27 at 10:43am

Report Message

i never said i was in MY car!
Im borrowing MY friends GTR cause HE is WORKING ON MY CAR!
My friends daughter that i look out for cause her parents are screwed up is LIKE my lil sister!
Ive met you TWICE and you dont need to know my WHOLE past or present.
I said I was sorry about sunday.

OH! And I do STILL work for mtv thank lol. Ive worked for them for over 4 yrs now. I have 4 bosses to be exact. I dont care what you do. Ive been helping my boss with afew of his projects on the side. but why do YOU need to know that?!? ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!!

The only thing that even remotely concerned you was SUNDAY! Thats it! You arent a part of my life or what goes in it. I was sorry about Sunday but now im glad it didnt happen cause I hate people in my like that try to

She lives in an apartment, but she just got a puppy that is part wolf and will weigh 150 lbs?

She told me she was 27. I think she’s closer to 20.

Recently I learned that she’s texting/PMing people trying to get a free ride on the L4P GoldRush run. Naked pictures allegedly are floating around. Meanwhile, she’s chasing Chow to go on the Rally.

While all this is going on, she’s texting Darin Ferraro with the white GTR to drive his car….and his girlfriend is getting pissed.

Somewhere in the mix, she says she was beat up by an ex. Her Facebook page says Calvin Jung is her boyfriend, but he apparently is not. Is the ex the guy with the big house? The big house pictures were posted on Aimee’s MySpace page (Fallon’s link) two years ago, allegedly.

Interestingly, just a few weeks ago, one of ex’s wanted her to move to Arizona . Isn’t she in court now with an ex? But she’s also building a house underneath her house in Newport Coast ?

My summation?

She may or may not have dated a guy who might have lived in that house. She may or may not have ever lived there. He’s done with her, or vice versa.

She has a son, about three years old.

She may or may not have a Subaru.

She may or may not work at MTV….or might not have ever worked there.

She may or may not be using L4P as a method to meet people with whom she might be able to curry financial or lifestyle advantages.

In my opinion, this chick has all the makings of a west coast “Casey Anthony. “

You are free to draw your own conclusions, but I feel compelled to provide these tidbits which may or may not be explained away. It’s difficult to ascertain what’s going on, because when she IS challenged on L4P, the threads seem to disappear.

For me, there’s no question. I’m steering clear. I just went my friends and colleagues to know that I had no idea there was so much controversy and so many dubious claims surrounding this young lady.

If she can provide proof to everyone’s satisfaction, then great. Is she guilty of deceit, or just careful omission of certain facts about her past? You be the judge.

For me, she’d have to be standing in the living room of that house with today’s copy of the New York Times with a copy of her Deed of Trust, Vehicle Registrations, birth certificate, her child’s birth certificate, a copy of her public marital records, last year’s tax returns, a recent MTV paycheck stub, and a recent HIV test before I’d consider hanging out with her. Again, that’s my opinion.

Once again, I sincerely apologize for my role in causing any inconvenience or drama by introducing this young lady to the group.

Most interesting to me is her tag line on G35Driver.com…. “My motto to everything: Take what you can, dont let anyone stand in your way, and dont have a conscience.”

My advice: draw your own conclusions after investigating further, but I think there’s enough questions being raised about the truth of her situation, her past, and her motives to warrant a cautious approach.

Regards,
Craig Lieberman

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Signal Hill Meet This Tuesday!!! /// The TRUTH Arises on Page 194