Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

New job this monday.. woot!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-31-2008, 07:19 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New job this monday.. woot!

Hey guys.. been a crazy month and a half.. dunno how I'm still sane.. broke up with gf ( moved down to LA just for her last year so don't have any friends here).. got laid off.. got 2 offers with an engineering firm and farmers insurance with 2 different career paths and trying to choose which one i should take.. and now trying to find a place to move to.. *sigh*.. funny how things just fall into place.. breaking up, getting laid off, get a new job.. all within a month.. new possibilities

so.. anyone know someone who has a room around wilshire/miracle mile area? .. don't want to rent an apt because then i would have to get all new furniture and if and when i move back to the bay area moving is going to be hell.. so I'm just going to rent a room and live conservatively until I figure out if I want to stay here

on another note.. anyone have any cute single female friends?

Old 10-31-2008, 02:34 PM
Originally Posted by SagiSRP
Hey guys.. been a crazy month and a half.. dunno how I'm still sane.. broke up with gf ( moved down to LA just for her last year so don't have any friends here).. got laid off.. got 2 offers with an engineering firm and farmers insurance with 2 different career paths and trying to choose which one i should take.. and now trying to find a place to move to.. *sigh*.. funny how things just fall into place.. breaking up, getting laid off, get a new job.. all within a month.. new possibilities

so.. anyone know someone who has a room around wilshire/miracle mile area? .. don't want to rent an apt because then i would have to get all new furniture and if and when i move back to the bay area moving is going to be hell.. so I'm just going to rent a room and live conservatively until I figure out if I want to stay here

on another note.. anyone have any cute single female friends?
You will love it in Miracle Mile, You get to see a lot of beautiful women, just walking or at the starbucks next to my place. Oh and check Craigslist for rooms for rent in Miracle Mile.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sea...min&maxAsk=max

Old 10-31-2008, 03:29 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by jmendoza7
You will love it in Miracle Mile, You get to see a lot of beautiful women, just walking or at the starbucks next to my place. Oh and check Craigslist for rooms for rent in Miracle Mile.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sea...min&maxAsk=max
I agree!

Old 11-01-2008, 02:12 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
you'll find a better woman.

if you're a salesman, go for insurance.
if you're more analytical, go for engineering.

and to be honest, you breaking up with the woman might be a VERY good thing.
Have you noticed the talent walking up and down Wilshire?

Good luck finding a place, though.
Not fun looking for decent roomies.

Old 11-01-2008, 05:05 AM
I was told to that if i'm going to look around wilshire to look west of wilshire around miracle mile.. or if east of wilshire than los feliz.. but to avoid koreatown..

yea.. just have a lot of adjusting to do since all my family and friends are in norcal

Old 11-05-2008, 03:24 AM
Received 42 Likes on 34 Posts
G35 Coupe
would be cool to room wiht another Gdriver