Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

SLO-Central Coast "G" sightings...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-24-2008, 03:24 PM
Received 28 Likes on 24 Posts
Originally Posted by LaConic
HAHAHHA yup thats my GF!!!! lol..small world!!!!
YAH she was too careful one time that she backed in the bushes n left me a 1 inch scratch i can't rub out!!!!! oh well...i should get my civic done so she can drive that instead HAHA

yah theres a few G's running around...well if u see us or her driving give a wave! and for ur TWIN - slate blue - a girl driver for sure...

SEEEEEE there's cencal people on here!!!

I'll probably see your car today when I get my nails done. I always back into that lot also, it's a tough one because people fly in and out and I always worry about door dings. It's funny as soon as you said the color of your car in my mind I was thinking of the one at 7-11. There just arent very many g's around here. I'm going to have to keep an eye out for my twin..thats too bad I thought I was the only Slate coupe around these parts. Oh well. I'm off to Lake Havasu for the holiday, you guys have a good one and be safe.
Lisa

Old 11-24-2008, 03:32 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I live in Lompoc, I work on the AFB here and see a couple that head north after work. one is a real clean IP with 19's or 20's lowered a touch.... the rest are kinda like mine, stock, plain kinda cars but I'm working on it!

Old 11-24-2008, 03:43 PM
Originally Posted by Nikos35
I live in Lompoc, I work on the AFB here and see a couple that head north after work. one is a real clean IP with 19's or 20's lowered a touch.... the rest are kinda like mine, stock, plain kinda cars but I'm working on it!
I saw a nice Athens Blue Coupe, tints, lowered with a billit grill a few weeks ago by the Vandenberg entrance. I was heading to Lompoc to see a friend. Have you ever seen him?
Lisa

Old 11-24-2008, 05:10 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
hey NIKO - welcome to the thread!

lompoc! everytime i hear that name, i think of vin diesel in FF1...

Old 12-17-2008, 04:40 PM
LaConic, were you parked on Osos St. today, girlfriend waiting in the car by the court house? My office overlooks Osos and I think it was you parked outside my window across the street.
Lisa

Old 12-17-2008, 06:49 PM
i go to Poly originally from LA. 04 LR coupe with tint, dropped, and debadged. been wondering if there would ever be a SLO section on here, glad i found it. nice to know other SLO g drivers are on here

Old 12-17-2008, 07:48 PM
LISA thats US!!! LOL! yah i waited in line at the traffic booth for everrrrr. paying for speeding ticket! cus of the "G"!

Ceehouse ill keep an eye out for you...Look out for my DP with a poly license frame...and a 2inch scratch on my rear bumper.thanks to the wifey...

Old 12-17-2008, 08:12 PM
LISA thats US!!! LOL! yah i waited in line at the traffic booth for everrrrr. paying for speeding ticket! cus of the "G"!

Ceehouse ill keep an eye out for you...Look out for my DP with a poly license frame...and a 2inch scratch on my rear bumper.thanks to the wifey...
I knew it! not too many G's around here so easy to spot you. I actually heard your car and I just knew it was a G, looked out the window and saw you parking. Is your car lowered? If so did you do it or have it done around here? If you want the name of someone to fix your scratch or any door dings call Joey at Mend a Dent. I've had him do work on a couple of my cars before the G and one repair on the G. I had someone kick in the fender in the parking structure . So where abouts did you get the ticket? Watch out on 227, past Corbett Canyon, they have started hanging out and ticketing on there.

CeeHouse, I too will keep an eye out. The only other red G around here that I've ever seen is my Chiropractors brother here in Nipomo.

Lisa

Old 12-17-2008, 11:18 PM
LOL u heard the "calling" the purrrrr of the VQ motor and the stock muffler sounds of an infiniti....

no not lowered. must of been the parking space.
if u want to lower yours, a good friend of mine owns EXtreme Autoworks near the UPS warehouse,by the GRAD. in those industrial buildings. They do a good job and can always come back if there's any problems. =)
let me know anytime..im debating on getting some stechs soon...and pick up some 19s to jsut "finish" the car once n for all..lol..

i might just give joey a visit.its starting to bug me..i didnt look that bad when it was dirty..but it shows more now...that ive noticed.

KICK UR FENDER? are u serious? wow...thats hardcore in SLO too

my ticket..welllll long story short...was late to get back at my business...speeding along at 80+ from see canyon, passed higuera...sweeped around the bends..then bammmm he was hiding under hte LOVR exit...turned around...out of 3 of us. (350z, volvo stationwagon) he decides to pull me over..and my exit was at Prado...im like im late, i have to get back to my business. i run the place...he was a youngbuck in his 20s...i didnt even bother pleading, im like here...whatever...he's all "so u n that 350z racing? im like NO IM GOING TO WORK." i was like 100 ft from the prado exit too LOL..

thanks for the heads up on 227, ya i take broad all the way out there...back roads to AG old town...usually take my hatchback around the turns n stuff..took the G one time, felt too heavy..floaty like a boat...

COME ON CEN_CAL G's...show ur faces....and ur rides..U cal poly and cuesta kids gotta be members...

The trend around here seems to be OLDER MEN (50+) not that there's nothing wrong with that, drive the coupes. =)

Old 12-18-2008, 01:51 AM
LOL u heard the "calling" the purrrrr of the VQ motor and the stock muffler sounds of an infiniti....

Yes, I can tell that sound anywhere, lol. It's funny because I'll hear one and look out the window and sure enough.

no not lowered. must of been the parking space.

Yeah, I'm upstairs so my view is at an angle.

if u want to lower yours, a good friend of mine owns EXtreme Autoworks near the UPS warehouse,by the GRAD. in those industrial buildings. They do a good job and can always come back if there's any problems. =)
let me know anytime..im debating on getting some stechs soon...and pick up some 19s to jsut "finish" the car once n for all..lol..

I'm really torn, I want to lower it, keep the stock wheels, put spacers on. But I also have a Jeep Wrangler I really want to put bigger tires on and another 2" lift...too many mods on too many toys makes Lisa broke! Plus my daughter is getting married next Sept. so all the Money seems to be going to that right now.

i might just give joey a visit.its starting to bug me..i didnt look that bad when it was dirty..but it shows more now...that ive noticed.

KICK UR FENDER? are u serious? wow...thats hardcore in SLO too

Pretty sure it was some kids that used to hang out in the structure and skateboard, it was completely creased, no scratches or paint chipped. Insurance adjuster said either kicked or someone pushed someone into it.

my ticket..welllll long story short...was late to get back at my business...speeding along at 80+ from see canyon, passed higuera...sweeped around the bends..then bammmm he was hiding under hte LOVR exit...turned around...out of 3 of us. (350z, volvo stationwagon) he decides to pull me over..and my exit was at Prado...im like im late, i have to get back to my business. i run the place...he was a youngbuck in his 20s...i didnt even bother pleading, im like here...whatever...he's all "so u n that 350z racing? im like NO IM GOING TO WORK." i was like 100 ft from the prado exit too LOL..

Heading south they sit at the top of the See Canyon onramp with radar. My detector goes off at least three times a week coming home thru there.

thanks for the heads up on 227, ya i take broad all the way out there...back roads to AG old town...usually take my hatchback around the turns n stuff..took the G one time, felt too heavy..floaty like a boat...

I love the back roads. I had a 2000 Cougar, lowered before the G and it was the funnest on Noyes & 227.

COME ON CEN_CAL G's...show ur faces....and ur rides..U cal poly and cuesta kids gotta be members...

The trend around here seems to be OLDER MEN (50+) not that there's nothing wrong with that, drive the coupes. =)

Yeah, a couple of those older guys are attorneys here in town. I talked to one at Starbucks one day and he was selling his G because he can't fit all his golf clubs and his golf buddies in it. lol.
The G is in the garage until the weather clears, If you see a blonde in a gold Jeep wrangler waving, its me.
Lisa

Old 01-04-2009, 03:58 PM
Hey guys!! anyone else on from SLO?

Old 01-05-2009, 12:54 PM
I had two guys behind me at Best Buy in Santa Maria, G37 Coupe, looked either dark blue or a dark grey, it was getting dark out. Haven't seen any other G's in awhile. I guess since Poly is on Winter break people are out of town.
Lisa

Old 02-02-2009, 04:24 PM
BUMP!! this goes out to CALPOLY guys/girls...

I KNOW UR HERE!!!!

Old 02-11-2009, 02:14 PM
BUMP!!!

anyone?

Old 02-11-2009, 03:55 PM
I saw a DG Coupe, lowered, some type of black wheels, tint and a decal of some sort in the back driverside window. A guy with a hooded sweatshirt, hood up getting off 101 at Oak Park about 5:30 yesterday. I've seen him before but both times I was in the Jeep, just like last night. I don't think he's on here but maybe you've seen him? I've actually been seeing a few G's around lately, usually older men driving them with no mods.

Hows the bumper repair going? Who's doing it?
Lisa

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: SLO-Central Coast "G" sightings...