Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

SLO-Central Coast "G" sightings...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-12-2009, 12:19 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WOW! I forgot about this thread.... I would say thats me in the DG coupe with black wheels since I haven't washed my G for a couple weeks lol, planning on ordering some axis pentas in 20" then some springs or coilovers, then body stuff. wife said I could go FI greddy twins, but since she's not working anymore I am keeping my "cushin" for a rainy day.

Old 05-12-2009, 04:06 PM
Received 28 Likes on 24 Posts
Originally Posted by KulG35
you are correct... here is what you can look out for

https://g35driver.com/forums/media-s...e-finally.html
Nice Car!! You will definitely stand out around here, I don't think I've ever seen a modded sedan. That same weekend is the Jazz festival at the Avila Bay Club, on the lawn. Kenny Wayne Shephard will be there it's supposed to be really fun.
Lisa

Old 05-12-2009, 04:08 PM
Originally Posted by Nikos35
WOW! I forgot about this thread.... I would say thats me in the DG coupe with black wheels since I haven't washed my G for a couple weeks lol, planning on ordering some axis pentas in 20" then some springs or coilovers, then body stuff. wife said I could go FI greddy twins, but since she's not working anymore I am keeping my "cushin" for a rainy day.
I think I've seen you getting off at Oak Park while I was getting on the on ramp heading South? Do you take that off ramp maybe around 5:30? I've seen a DG coupe, but just a quick glance as I was turning. I usually use that on ramp after the gym, anywhere from 5:15 to 5:45.
Lisa

Old 05-12-2009, 05:59 PM
This is a NorCal member that will be rolling thru your area during Memorial Day weekend..Visiting my Grandmother in Santa Maria/Orcutt Area. I'll be the DG 2005 coupe flying by, if u can keep up then I'll be able to say hi, going to be testing my motor on a decent drive no stopping till i get there..just got my V3 put on..pushing 500hp club so, CHP lets see what u got...

Old 05-12-2009, 11:28 PM
Originally Posted by 35gsleeper
This is a NorCal member that will be rolling thru your area during Memorial Day weekend..Visiting my Grandmother in Santa Maria/Orcutt Area. I'll be the DG 2005 coupe flying by, if u can keep up then I'll be able to say hi, going to be testing my motor on a decent drive no stopping till i get there..just got my V3 put on..pushing 500hp club so, CHP lets see what u got...
Oh, fun drive! Be especially careful going over the Cuesta Grade, they have beefed up CHP coverage, usually a motorcycle CHP and they hide out at the bottom. My boss got a ticket. Other spot they've been patrolling with a plane is thru Los Berros canyon, 101 between Arroyo Grande and Nipomo.

Three day weekends are always patrolled more. Should be beautiful weather that weekend. Drive safe and if you see a Lakeshore Slate Coupe.
Lisa

Old 05-13-2009, 12:07 AM
Thanks Lisa for the info..my cousin is helping me out with that issue. He just happens to work for CHP up here..but I will be attending a small event at Fess Parker..remember the small meet u had at the park there in Santa Maria..I was the only Nor CAL member to show..my car has had a lot of transitions since then..hope to see the CC G members soon

Old 05-13-2009, 01:17 PM
Originally Posted by 35gsleeper
Thanks Lisa for the info..my cousin is helping me out with that issue. He just happens to work for CHP up here..but I will be attending a small event at Fess Parker..remember the small meet u had at the park there in Santa Maria..I was the only Nor CAL member to show..my car has had a lot of transitions since then..hope to see the CC G members soon
That's right, I forgot your grandma lives here. I do remember you made a run to the winery, good stuff! Well my car looks exactly the same! and probably will for awhile. My money seems to be going to my daughters wedding in Sept. Darn kids. J/K. Well you know the roads around here then, one thing they are doing tons of construction, so hopefully someday they will be better.
Lisa

Old 05-13-2009, 11:16 PM
Yeah Lisa, I'm bringing my stock wheels down, I have new pair on order should be arriving in 3 weeks. It has already been 2 and 1/2 months..3 piece custom..so we will see.

Old 05-14-2009, 02:55 PM
Originally Posted by G-Ticket
I think I've seen you getting off at Oak Park while I was getting on the on ramp heading South? Do you take that off ramp maybe around 5:30? I've seen a DG coupe, but just a quick glance as I was turning. I usually use that on ramp after the gym, anywhere from 5:15 to 5:45.
Lisa
Not me.... but I have been there about 6 weeks ago. haven't been up there since but have a cousin living up there, we usually go to Inagi's.

Old 05-14-2009, 03:21 PM
Originally Posted by Nikos35
Not me.... but I have been there about 6 weeks ago. haven't been up there since but have a cousin living up there, we usually go to Inagi's.
The best sushi around! I love it there. I saw that coupe again the other day, it's just so rare to see them around here you really notice when you do.
Lisa

Old 05-21-2009, 01:44 PM
I may be going there (Inagi's) this weekend. It's up to the wife though, I ususally get sushi every friday but I may ask her if she wants to head north....

Old 05-21-2009, 04:50 PM
It might be a little crazy on Friday, all the Valley people are heading over to Pismo for the long weekend. That is our big downfall around here, holiday traffic. Where are you located? They have a Yanagi's in Santa Maria, by Kohl's and Natural Cafe.
Lisa

Old 05-23-2009, 02:08 PM
I had a white modded coupe pass me thru Arroyo Grande this morning. It had a Driver license plate frame and tints all around. I was in the Jeep heading North. Anyone local??
I figure it's a SoCal member, will check there. Nice car.
Lisa

Old 05-31-2009, 01:14 AM
Originally Posted by G-Ticket
It might be a little crazy on Friday, all the Valley people are heading over to Pismo for the long weekend. That is our big downfall around here, holiday traffic. Where are you located? They have a Yanagi's in Santa Maria, by Kohl's and Natural Cafe.
Lisa
Lompoc, I like the one in AG.... I was at Lopez Lake over memorial weekend. getting on the 101 south I was getting toyed with by a G37 Black one..... didn't get passed me until I exited though...

Old 05-31-2009, 01:10 PM
I saw my first GTR in Arroyo Grande Friday afternoon. I was at the signal on Oak Park and a shiney black one turned in front of me. I must have looked like a deer in the headlights my eyes got so big. I was saying " A GTR, A GTR" Bad thing was I was alone in the car. It's just so rare we see some of the cars others see daily around here. They are so cool.
Lisa

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: SLO-Central Coast "G" sightings...