Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Multi-model Dyno Day and Motorgen Meet February 21, 2009

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-18-2009, 11:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm keeping track in a spreadsheet here. As people request certain times I'll update it. For the slots that are open we'll just do first come, first serve throughout the rest of the day for the remaining registered users.

I think a good size group of us will be there all day if people just want to stop by and hang out for a while

Old 02-20-2009, 01:52 AM
This is my final bump for this. For all attendees please remember to BRING CASH (correct change $45 if possible) to keep things moving smoothly. For those that have requested a certain time I have been slotting you in on the spreadsheet here.

I want to thank everyone for allowing me to continue posting about the event over the last couple months - I hope I'm not annoying all of you too much.

For anyone not going to the dyno, the meet starts at 6:30 at Nick's Burger in Fullerton. I know a good sized group of us are heading that direction after the dyno so it should be a good one. If anyone is interested in getting some numbers I think we still some spots left. Register here if you're interested. Thanks again for all the feedback and participation

Next month on the 7th we'll be at the Street Legals at California Speedway for anyone that wants to be taped, and on the 14th of March will be the next meet and we're doing another cruise (probably at least in part up PCH). I'll see you all Saturday.

Old 02-25-2009, 04:54 PM
Here are the first couple sample videos. We will roll out videos for everyone over the next week or so. Thanks again to everyone who participated

One
Two