Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

I'm starting up a business on the side. Help me out, and I'll give you some money.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-06-2009, 05:44 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I started up a small business. Help me out, and I'll give you a finders fee!

Mods - Let me know if this is not the place for this thread.

Anyhow...I started up a contracting/commercial services business. Basically it's subcontracting janitorial services/work. If you can get me an appointment with a property manager, and/or a facilities manager, and if I get the contract. Then I'll give you a cut. Obviously, the bigger the contract. The bigger I'll give you for a finders fee. We are FULLY insured as well.

Services provided:

Nightly janitorial staffing
Day porter staffing
Floor care
Construction cleanup
Window cleaning
We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Types of work we can do:

Commercial buildings
High rise
Car dealerships
Schools
Hospitals
Small office

I'm working with a friend who has been doing this with his pops for over 25+ years. I'm currently serving the greater Socal area. From Ventura county, LA county, San Bernardino County, Riverside, OC. I'm currently working with one member on the forum.

Last edited by Soju; 03-05-2009 at 02:55 PM.
Old 02-07-2009, 06:35 PM
bump

Old 02-07-2009, 09:30 PM
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
So you are gonna be a janitor Bobby?

Old 02-08-2009, 02:57 PM
Received 37 Likes on 19 Posts
I dont know how this works, I just saw Janitor and went

Old 02-08-2009, 03:02 PM
N50
I wouldn't knock the idea. Janitorial services are needed everywhere. I wish I could help

Old 02-08-2009, 03:33 PM
Received 124 Likes on 109 Posts
What kind of services will you be providing.... PM me some more info!

Old 02-08-2009, 05:43 PM
Originally Posted by Hexxum001
So you are gonna be a janitor Bobby?
How did you know? j/k.....I'll be the janitors boss.

Originally Posted by G37Rider92649
I dont know how this works, I just saw Janitor and went
I'm pretty much the middle man. It works like this. I speak with Company A, they sign a contract with me. I then have a janitorial crew (which I already have/can use from my friend. it's not as if I can just go and find some random people to go clean up the building. mind you that if you get "X" amount of complaints from Company A. They'll basically just cancel on you.) The cleaning crew goes and cleans up the building while I give them a cut of the pay from Company A. It's a pretty lucrative business if it's done right. After a while the business can run itself. There's much more to it. This is just the basics of it.

Originally Posted by N50
I wouldn't knock the idea. Janitorial services are needed everywhere. I wish I could help
Exactly.

Originally Posted by Hotdawwgman
What kind of services will you be providing.... PM me some more info!
It's pretty much what I responded to G37Rider92649. But the services can range from janitorial, security guards, high rise window washing, etc. We can clean hospitals, restaurants, offices (typically 1000 sq is the smallest work we'll do.) And anything that is related to commercial properties. Of course I'll be licensed, bonded, and insured. Whether the cleaning is done once a week, once a month, everyday. We do everything, and anything. I can use some sales guys, and telemarketers later on down the road.

Old 02-08-2009, 08:25 PM
Waaaait, so you need a Company that is hiring janitors, then come to you, and you'll provide them with a cleaning crew etc. Basically it right??

Duuude if I were you I just go to Home Depot, pick up some vatos and take em to Company A and here you go, then you'll really get maximum profit!!

Old 02-08-2009, 09:16 PM
Waaaait, so you need a Company that is hiring janitors, then come to you, and you'll provide them with a cleaning crew etc. Basically it right??

Duuude if I were you I just go to Home Depot, pick up some vatos and take em to Company A and here you go, then you'll really get maximum profit!!
Oh no, no, no. I already have the janitors ready to go. My job is to sign a contract with Company A. Then I let the janitors know what/where to clean. I wish it was easy as going to Home Depot to find workers. But all the janitors that we have are legal, and have been doing this for years. Mind you that if Company A complains about our work, then they could cancel the contract. Plus I'd rather do everything the legal way.

Old 02-08-2009, 09:19 PM
Hahah for sure bro, companies I know won't want you then, TOO EXPENSIVE, they'll go to Home Depot with a truck themselves, if they don't like the line up, there will be a new one the next day at Home Depot anyways... You're legit and that's good but working with companies like that are pricey, unless it's a corporation then oh wells, but to independent companies..... Under the Table FTW!! jk jk (Maybe for Asian Owners HAHA)

If I know of a company that needs of some legit service of what you're providing, I'll let you know!!!

Old 02-09-2009, 04:28 AM
Hahah for sure bro, companies I know won't want you then, TOO EXPENSIVE, they'll go to Home Depot with a truck themselves, if they don't like the line up, there will be a new one the next day at Home Depot anyways... You're legit and that's good but working with companies like that are pricey, unless it's a corporation then oh wells, but to independent companies..... Under the Table FTW!! jk jk (Maybe for Asian Owners HAHA)

If I know of a company that needs of some legit service of what you're providing, I'll let you know!!!
Yup. Plus if the cleaning crew were to accidentally damage something, I'm pretty sure those guys at the Home Depot won't be able to fork up the money to pay for it. And if the people are trying to pay lower wages, then I'm pretty sure they aren't licensed, bonded, insured.

Asian owners. LOL. That's why I'm trying to work with actual companies. My friend says that most smaller places are more of a hassle, and don't pay on time, etc.

Yea for sure. Let me know. I'll give you a finders fee.

Old 02-09-2009, 02:43 PM
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
if you have those two girls working for you then you can clean up my house!

Old 02-09-2009, 02:46 PM
Received 124 Likes on 109 Posts
what i was trying to get at, is that i am looking for someone at the restaurant for windows and for Stripping and re-waxxing our dining room floors... Our Companies that do both of these are very horrible... They take no pride in there work... Just looking for some info to bring to the "powers that can be" to make some changes!

Old 02-09-2009, 03:16 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Soju PM some more info lets see if we can get something going.

Old 02-09-2009, 08:17 PM
Originally Posted by EnerOnE
if you have those two girls working for you then you can clean up my house!
LOL!!! I would have them clean my house too!

Originally Posted by Hotdawwgman
what i was trying to get at, is that i am looking for someone at the restaurant for windows and for Stripping and re-waxxing our dining room floors... Our Companies that do both of these are very horrible... They take no pride in there work... Just looking for some info to bring to the "powers that can be" to make some changes!
PM sent.

Originally Posted by 07PEARL6MT
Soju PM some more info lets see if we can get something going.
PM sent.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: I'm starting up a business on the side. Help me out, and I'll give you some money.