Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Need some help, scammed by forum member?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-17-2004, 12:19 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Need some help, scammed by forum member?

Looks like this guy did it again. Someone posted in the parts section. I am just an outside to all this, but like ted and the tt member say they want his side and he doesnt answer. Doesnt look to good. Nothing against tt but I think you guys need to kick him out or have him fix this. Cause it can start to look bad on the type of people you have in your club. I am not trying to start any problems but a lot of people have lost money and I think all you guys need to file charges. It is people like that who make people not want to but stuff online or trust people to pay you.

Just my .02

Old 11-17-2004, 12:45 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Actually - Jeremy never completed his application or paid his team fees, so he is not a member of Team Transport. I think he's still listed on the roll sheet on our site, but he is not a member and does not have access. We will be removing his name (and a few others) from our Team Roster soon - Josh has just been real busy as of late.

'03.5 Sedan 5a: BS/G, Prem, Aero/Body, Sport, Nav
Click for MODS - www.teamtransport.org/forums

Old 11-18-2004, 11:06 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well bro from what it looks like now... he's gonna be in some deepshit from some people...i have nothing against jermey i dont even know him... but his co-worker... scammed me and a bunch other.... just as well as he did... two people from the same company scamming people sounds like the company might have something to do with this.. and now the company decides to move as soon as they hear me say BBB or FBI.... hmmmm... i think i will continue on this journey to get my lousy *** $480.00 from these bitches...... i am pissed and hopefully i didnt come wrong to anyone but for the two scammers .. .you NEED TO ROT IN HELL

Old 11-19-2004, 10:34 PM
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Any updates here? This whole Jaerian scammer crap has to end now! Would someone step up to the plate and drag Jeremy out here for an explaination on where $9000 worth of merchandise went here and on the 350Z forum?

CPV35 G35C Maliblue

Old 12-03-2004, 01:11 AM
in the process of it all

Old 01-09-2005, 09:44 AM
any updates fellas?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.