Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.
View Poll Results: should we have a BIG meet?
yes,yes,yes..let do it.
86.49%
no,don't bother.
2.70%
i don't care.
10.81%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

should we have a huge meet? poll inside.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-25-2005, 04:02 PM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
YES...I hope I'm still here. Looks like the house might be done at the beginning of March though.

Old 01-25-2005, 04:39 PM
bam,,,done deal.we're going to have a big meet.
i'll put up a poll for date.last thing is the location.
i called carbon canyon park.here's what they said.there're 400 parking spaces and they all over the place.after a week of crazy raining,only 200 available now.there's no wanranty they're all ready by march.there's a $5 entrance fee.that is one time deal,if you come out and go back in you have to pay again.party of 100 peoples you have to reserve a spot for $137 and that's not including entrance fee and parking spot.so i said screw you.
move to the next location.diamond ranch high school in pomona right off 60 freeway.up on the hill 400+ parking space.here's what i got.ummm..yes for party that size,we will charge $30 an hour per person and that's included 2 sercurity guards.what the ****...screw you too.
so that's the story.now i need you guys to suggest a place.where we can park bunch of car together and without some cops coming over to tell us move.

Old 01-25-2005, 05:02 PM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G
Originally Posted by TINMAN
bam,,,done deal.we're going to have a big meet.
i'll put up a poll for date.last thing is the location.
i called carbon canyon park.here's what they said.there're 400 parking spaces and they all over the place.after a week of crazy raining,only 200 available now.there's no wanranty they're all ready by march.there's a $5 entrance fee.that is one time deal,if you come out and go back in you have to pay again.party of 100 peoples you have to reserve a spot for $137 and that's not including entrance fee and parking spot.so i said screw you.
move to the next location.diamond ranch high school in pomona right off 60 freeway.up on the hill 400+ parking space.here's what i got.ummm..yes for party that size,we will charge $30 an hour per person and that's included 2 sercurity guards.what the ****...screw you too.
so that's the story.now i need you guys to suggest a place.where we can park bunch of car together and without some cops coming over to tell us move.
How about Ricky and Ronnies in Torrance? It's theme is an old 50's place and they have a parking lot set up specifically for cars to show...Tues, Thurs and Sat are called for already for the American Muscle, but if you let me know for sure, i can reserve a Sunday and have the place to ourselves. They serve food in the parking area, or you can dine in the restuarant. Again, let me know and we'll do this. There are no cost associated with having it there other than everyone pays for their own food. I think it would be AWESOME. It's right on the corner of two major cross streets so everyone will see our G's gleaming in the sun...and, it's right off the 110 freeway, and since it's a Sunday, no one will deal with traffic coming from anywhere...what do you think?

Old 01-25-2005, 07:53 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by glennp_1999
There you go Steve just got your yes vote. I don't really care where as long as it doesn't fall under 03/24/05 - 04/04/05.
I agree with glenn as long as it doesn't fall under 03/24/05 - 04/04/05!!!!