Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

G35 sightings Thread. Started 1/27/05

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-12-2005, 11:16 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Yeah! I was in the CB Coupe. Did my exhaust sound loud? And how did the tint come out? I had mine tinted at Mr Tint.

Later,

Ray

Old 03-13-2005, 05:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Loud enough to turn heads, sounds great! The tint was ok... the service wasn't good at all, infact the lady who worked there called my step-dad an ******* loud enough for us to hear it. I had an appointment the day before for 10am and dropped the car off at 8 in the morning cause I was going to be out all day. They said it would be done by 2pm and they'll give us a call. So it's 2PM and we go down there, they havn't even started on my car yet, and didn't even start till 4pm and they closed at 5pm. So they basically rushed through it and it looked like ****. So I brought it back the next day and they did a little better job.

Does your film stick all the way around including on the dot matrix?? In some places it didn't stuck on mine and they said there's nothing they can do about it, it happens to all cars like ours.. which I think is bull**** considering my uncles is tinted all around and it's sticking.

Where is Mr Tint at?? I might have to go retint my windows again, no way am I going back there.

Old 03-13-2005, 05:36 PM
g4s
i think its time for a temecula meet =)

Old 03-13-2005, 06:20 PM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Dj Cyntex
Loud enough to turn heads, sounds great! The tint was ok... the service wasn't good at all, infact the lady who worked there called my step-dad an ******* loud enough for us to hear it. I had an appointment the day before for 10am and dropped the car off at 8 in the morning cause I was going to be out all day. They said it would be done by 2pm and they'll give us a call. So it's 2PM and we go down there, they havn't even started on my car yet, and didn't even start till 4pm and they closed at 5pm. So they basically rushed through it and it looked like ****. So I brought it back the next day and they did a little better job.

Does your film stick all the way around including on the dot matrix?? In some places it didn't stuck on mine and they said there's nothing they can do about it, it happens to all cars like ours.. which I think is bull**** considering my uncles is tinted all around and it's sticking.

Where is Mr Tint at?? I might have to go retint my windows again, no way am I going back there.
DJ,
my dot matrix is kinda clear in some spots also, those F'ing tint people (mostly everywhere) are straight-up liars... first, they told me they would cover up the top dot matrix with vinyl, which they never did so i made them do it...
then they told me ALL the clear spots would dry up and go away, well they didnt and i went back and had them redo the vinyl, which they didnt do cause they told me the clear line would be inevitbale, but it wasnt there at all on my last 3 cars... its so fukciing hard to get a good job done these days, i was even thinking of learning how to do tint myself!!! fukcing basturds!

btw, what kind of tint did u get? Llumar?? i got 3M, its the best **** on the market! looks so nice!... 20% all the way around, on a black/ graphite coupe!

holler...

Old 03-13-2005, 06:40 PM
Saw a Black AT coupe on Jamboree by the Marketplace and looks like he has 20" chrome rims. Guy kept looking back at my car and checking it out but I couldn't pull up any closer coz I was turning.

Old 03-13-2005, 06:46 PM
Banned
i think i seen him too, was his rear slightly debadged??

Old 03-13-2005, 07:52 PM
GRider35c: I went with the 3M too.. not sure what percentage, I just know it's just above Limo tint. It's pretty dark. It's starting to dry more and look alot better, but on those dot matrix area's it looks like crap =/ Know of a way to fix this??

g4s: A Temecula meet would be cool ! Count me in! I know of 2 others that would go as well.

Old 03-13-2005, 09:26 PM
http://community.webshots.com/album/293768066lvrFex

Llumar all around (20% rear/back, 35% fronts)

As far as dot matrix, you can see the silver outline on my rear quarter panels (they warned me though). As far as the rear, they did a mild wet sand, but over all the guy who did it said that my car was the first G Coupe they did that didnt show the silver outline on the top portions of the rear windshield. (They do like 30 G's a day because the Mission Viejo Dealership is across the street.) Although they missed a few spots near the bottom Those aren't going anywhere but they also arent too noticeable.

Old 03-13-2005, 10:46 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Dj Cyntex
GRider35c: I went with the 3M too.. not sure what percentage, I just know it's just above Limo tint. It's pretty dark. It's starting to dry more and look alot better, but on those dot matrix area's it looks like crap =/ Know of a way to fix this??
yeah then yours is dark, 20%, like mines... i love the look!!!

they didnt put vinyl on the top part of your rear window?? if they just tinted it then it will start to peel and look like ****... i know a shop that vinyls it, send me a PM if youre interested...

Old 03-13-2005, 10:47 PM
dude...only way to go....LIMO 5% ALL AROUND BABY!!!

Old 03-13-2005, 11:15 PM
Gee Im Fast; mine has that silver outline on my quarter panel windows too. I think it's starting to come in on my back window too.

Old 03-14-2005, 02:20 PM
i think i saw kia's "persian kitty" saturday night/sunday morning around 4am by UCI. i was at the light when this 'onry persian girl was waving me down from the back seat of a black explorer. she looked "unsatisfied" so i figured it must've been kia's girl. lol jk clutch burner. unnnh go get some of that persian kitty foo!!!

Old 03-14-2005, 04:53 PM
Saw a crap load of MT coupes up at The Factory in LA Saturday night...Anyone here roll up that night? Did anyone see that guy get knocked the f+ck out?

Old 03-14-2005, 05:10 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by DOHCtor_Dan
i think i saw kia's "persian kitty" saturday night/sunday morning around 4am by UCI. i was at the light when this 'onry persian girl was waving me down from the back seat of a black explorer. she looked "unsatisfied" so i figured it must've been kia's girl. lol jk clutch burner. unnnh go get some of that persian kitty foo!!!
yeah she must have mistaken u for me Danyo............ lol

Old 03-14-2005, 05:10 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by DOHCtor_Dan
yeah she must have mistaken u for me Danyo............ lol

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: G35 sightings Thread. Started 1/27/05