Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Performance Infiniti Dealership

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-03-2005, 09:35 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Performance Infiniti Dealership

All.... I am working to get a Southern California Infiniti dealer to pay more attention to owners that are sport/performance minded. Not unlike a local Grubbs!

So, if you had a chance to have your voice heard (which you will because i am going to print this page and take it with me this Friday...) what would you say to the Sales, Service and General Manager in regards to:

1) Your wish list for the best performance dealership experience.

2) Would a performance dealership cause you to reference friends/family to purchase new or used vehicles from them? Do you have friends and family you can reference immediately?

3) If competitively priced, would you purchase your Infiniti aftermarket parts and accessories from them (grubbs type purchases)

4) please estimate the $$ amount of accessories you purchased WITH your G....and as a separate line, the $$ amount of "performance dealership" type aftermarket performance parts/accessories you have (or will) purchase for your G.

5) are you a multiple Infiniti car owner (have an FX or M in the garage, or own a coupe & a sedan?) AND...are you a repeat owner that would switch dealer loyalty as a result of having a performance dealer available to you?

Please keep it professional and somewhat grounded in reality.

Thanks folks... I'll keep you posted.

Cheers, Ted

P.S. Although I will only be able to take those replies that are posted by Friday AM, I will give them this link to continue to monitor during their decisions process.

Old 02-03-2005, 09:55 AM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G
I would definitely go out of my way to an Infiniti dealership that was mod friendly for maintenance, upgrades and even future vehicle purchases. In fact, I take my car to Performance Nissan in Duarte because of this reason.

Old 02-03-2005, 10:03 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I echo Randy's sentiment, and also go to Perf Nissan for the same reason. However, they have recently determined not to pursue their Grand Am car racing program, and this gives me some concern about whether they will have the interest in keeping the better mechanics. (Not a substantiated concern at this time, and there is always a turnover among wrench turners, but still a concern). I have spent an unholy amount on mods and it is not a fair yardstick for someone to make a business commitment because it is atypical. My car is a street legal machine that is adjusted to work on the track with some respect (my driving is not to the same level as the car is prepared, I hasten to add). But there is no question that if a dealer will be flexible and work with me, I will go there with loyalty. PerfNissan has surely benefitted greatly from this attitude at my end; and I think I have benefitted from their attention and service nicely as well.

Old 02-03-2005, 11:53 AM
Sound Advice
Ted,

Give me a call or PM, I am trying to do this same thing with Infiniti of Mission Viejo.

Thanks

Rudy

Old 02-03-2005, 01:45 PM
1) Simply just for them to be straight up and honest. No bull****.
2) Yes, Yes.
3) YES!
4) Approx 2400$ spent so far. Looking to spend close to 7-8000$ in the near future.
5) Yes. Infact my whole family has been looking to buy cars from Infiniti. We currently have 2 G35 Coupes.

Old 02-04-2005, 01:04 PM
great comments so far... keep them coming. Nothing will happen if you sit idly by.

-Ted

Old 02-06-2005, 10:30 PM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G
thought I'd add to my post...yesterday, 02/05/05, I took my car to Performance Nissan in Duarte and they installed a JWT clutch and flywheel...cost over a grand.

Old 02-07-2005, 12:37 PM
sure i'd be a loyal customer IF that dealer has proven not be a pain in the **** with regards to modded vehicles in for maintenance, repairs and even simple things like tsbs......referrals and persoanl purchases from that dealer would only be a natural progression.......we're in the market for an FX soon, quesion is, from whom?

Last edited by klg35; 02-07-2005 at 12:41 PM.