Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

G354god

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-05-2005, 04:40 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Dizz
For a sec, I thought you was gonna jack my sh*t.
I am, watch yo self *****

Old 04-05-2005, 05:31 PM
Nah, I'm just watching you... you dark bastard.

Old 04-05-2005, 06:26 PM
make sure u lock ur doors at night cuz compton's on the loose yo!!!

Old 04-06-2005, 12:22 AM
Originally Posted by vleo8181
Ok. I got to give it up. That was a good comment. Speaking of ghetto bird...that damn thing was above my house last night. I was thinking...maybe my cousin was calling it on me again.

Funny story...my cousin, a cop, decided to pull me over. Had a friend in the car. He went ahead and said that a call came about a stolen car and that I matched the description. He then went ahead and started to make up a story. He said that he smelled some "funny" stuff in my car. He told me to step out the car and to stand on the curb with my passenger. As he was was in my car, I started to walk up to the car and he dashed out and freaking took me to the ground. His accuse was that he thought I was a threat. Damn f*cker. He was doing it to make me look bad in front of my friend. My cousin likes to play tricks with me about that. Later on, he gave me a freakin ticket for having no front plate. He then continued to say, "Bring it over to the house later, my cop friend will sign it off for you." F*CKER! Sorry...had to vent.

your cousin's messed up! I would of thrown myself to the ground and make it look like the "cop was beating me" LOL... hey he doesnt happen to know any Signal Hill cops does he? Cuz I have a ticket for going over a double yellow... let me know....

Old 04-06-2005, 12:27 AM
Premier Member

Originally Posted by xena
your cousin's messed up! I would of thrown myself to the ground and make it look like the "cop was beating me" LOL... hey he doesnt happen to know any Signal Hill cops does he? Cuz I have a ticket for going over a double yellow... let me know....
Sorry, he only gives me the benefit to me. Trust me, I tried many times with him and his friends to write-off my friends tickets. They won't budge. Let me count how many tickets....hmmm....LTD (life-to-date) I would say I had about 15 tickets! Sorry I can't help.

Old 04-06-2005, 12:42 AM
Richierich, do you have a LR coupe?

Old 04-06-2005, 01:49 AM
Originally Posted by vleo8181
Sorry, he only gives me the benefit to me. Trust me, I tried many times with him and his friends to write-off my friends tickets. They won't budge. Let me count how many tickets....hmmm....LTD (life-to-date) I would say I had about 15 tickets! Sorry I can't help.
they just haven't talked to me yet... lol. Just Kidding...it's not like they can help me anyways I might as well plead guilty and go to traffic school.

Old 04-06-2005, 02:58 AM
Premier Member

Originally Posted by xena
they just haven't talked to me yet... lol. Just Kidding...it's not like they can help me anyways I might as well plead guilty and go to traffic school.
That seem like your only way out. Traffic school. www.trafficschool.com and use the promotional word KIIS. I heard it on 102.7 this morning. They said you get a discount of some sort. Did the Signal Hill cop harass you? You know how we do in the LBC. Just give me a name!