Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.
View Poll Results: The O.C. vs. O.T.
Warning: O.C. locals - Heavy use of crude language
57.14%
Warning: Socal Off topic - Heavy use of crude language
14.29%
Persian/Farsi 101 - Pretty self explanatory
28.57%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Socal Subforum: O.C vs. O.T.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-05-2005, 09:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yeah man, theres still snow, I was thinking about heading up this weekend, but I'm not sure. I bet the snows gonna suck though. I'm hoping its gonna rain/snow at least 1 more time in April. We usually get at least 1 good storm in April. I'm down to go one more time before the season ends.

Yo Dan, I rep the OC but I still keep it real in the SGV. And you got it twisted *****, Chronica don't run ****. I run the show dawg, she had to holla at me cuz she needed me to check her ***. And thats precisely what I did.

HAHHAHA LOL, this the future son.

Old 04-05-2005, 10:09 PM
Originally Posted by GReddySetGO
Yo Dan, I rep the OC but I still keep it real in the SGV. And you got it twisted *****, Chronica don't run ****. I run the show dawg, she had to holla at me cuz she needed me to check her ***. And thats precisely what I did.

HAHHAHA LOL, this the future son.
GReddy Set GO: monicas at school
GReddy Set GO: till 10

tough talk when chronica's not home to keep you in check *****.

synapses of last night....
Compton: "yeah i put her a$$ in check"
*30 seconds later*
Compton: "nah i didn't really do that"
*45 seconds later*
Compton: "yeah i showed her wassup, YOU know. showed her who's boss"
*10 seconds later*
Compton: "nah i didn't really do that either"

Old 04-05-2005, 10:18 PM
I really did check her, I just decided to not rub it in since you're the one getting checked in your "relationship"

Old 04-05-2005, 10:24 PM
I really did check her, I just decided to not rub it in since you're the one getting checked in your "relationship"
oh **** ***** u wanna compare whooped-ness? atleast i didn't HAVE to see mine last night....what about you? u sure u can come out tonight homie? or do u need to do ur time with chronica first before u can chill with the boys?

Old 04-05-2005, 10:28 PM
don't forget to ask permission and tell her where you're going too...

Old 04-05-2005, 10:29 PM
*cough*saturday*cough* "Can't come down guys, I'm on check"

I only had to see her yesturday cuz last week I had to give her a reality check, remind her who was running the show. Then she got all sad cuz I didn't give in.

Its not like you didn't HAVE to see yours last night, more like you didn't GET to see yours cuz she was busy. You better straighten that b**** out yo. Just be like I wanna see you right now, I don't give a f*** what you're doing, make it happen.

Old 04-06-2005, 03:48 AM

I only had to see her yesturday cuz last week I had to give her a reality check, remind her who was running the show. Then she got all sad cuz I didn't give in.

Its not like you didn't HAVE to see yours last night, more like you didn't GET to see yours cuz she was busy. You better straighten that b**** out yo. Just be like I wanna see you right now, I don't give a f*** what you're doing, make it happen.

B*tch...who the f*ck you talking about???

Old 04-06-2005, 06:49 AM
Romi, why you gotta always think your special? I'm not talking about you, you always think I'm talking about you and sht. The universe doesn't revolve around you alright, check yo self.

Old 04-06-2005, 07:22 AM
Originally Posted by g35chick
B*tch...who the f*ck you talking about???
yo, this **** is between me and compton. ain't no one talking to you trick so keep ur a$$ out of this. speak only when your spoken to. if u don't want to be treated like a b!tch then stop actin like one.

me and compton are gonna settle this like men. men with laptops. u lucky the internet was down at TapEx tonight compton. that **** saved you for a little while but let the e-bangin begin *****.

saturday huh compton, yeah i called her out AND she drove to me. thats right ***** she came to me. unlike someone frontin all gangster leaving work early to drive down to orange to beg for forgiveness. if she was sad then why u the one with all the pictures of her and her car all up in your laptop. i see u starin at that **** dawg, gettin all teary eyed.

and "get" to see her last night? nah, don't get it twisted homey. i told her imma kick it with the fellas last night and guess what dawg, i didn't get a pissed off text message from her either. cuz real gangsters can kick it with the boys without their chicken head's permission first.

Old 04-06-2005, 07:31 AM
***** I don't need permission first, if she wants to trip on me about that then her *** will get the boot, just like last time. Then she had to call me up cuz she knows she f***ed up. Beggin me to come down and break her off a piece.

I come down to chill with the boys, I just make a stop along the way since the boys don't usually come out till later. And yes sometimes I gotta leave work early cuz I don't do that quicky business.

Old 04-06-2005, 03:09 PM
u've got a lot of e-courage *****. its koo though, cuz i know u skurred to show urs what u frontin online and with the boys when she's not around. mine's is reading everything, where's urs at? u front the talk *****, but can u c-walk that talk when chronica's off that jock? u gettin soft on me compton...i guess we gonna have to start calling you the NWA G-***** (nathan without any game-*****)

Old 04-06-2005, 03:22 PM
***** I don't need permission first, if she wants to trip on me about that then her *** will get the boot, just like last time. Then she had to call me up cuz she knows she f***ed up. Beggin me to come down and break her off a piece.

I come down to chill with the boys, I just make a stop along the way since the boys don't usually come out till later. And yes sometimes I gotta leave work early cuz I don't do that quicky business.
Compton,

April is cute... hook a brother up.....

OH, is this slightly off-topic?? Sorry 'bout dat....

Payce Outside Beetches,

Mark

Old 04-06-2005, 04:25 PM
Hahhaa shes alright. She looks a lot better from the last time I saw her. Slow your roll Mark, I have other b****es to take out w/ us. One at a time

Old 04-06-2005, 04:29 PM
Originally Posted by DOHCtor_Dan
u've got a lot of e-courage *****.
www.e-courage.com son, check it. Do we gotta move this sht to www.socalevo.com ?

Old 04-06-2005, 04:45 PM
Do we gotta move this sht to www.socalevo.com ?
why dawg? u need ur girl to get ur back? real gangsters don't let their chicks fight their battles *****.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Socal Subforum: O.C vs. O.T.