Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Where all the Laker fans at?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-06-2005, 02:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am a laker fan, I know they sucks right now. But I belive they will come back GO LAKERS

Old 04-06-2005, 03:00 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
GO CLIPPERS!!!

nah passssssssssssssssssssssss

Old 04-06-2005, 03:12 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
DIE YOU F*CKING HATERS !!!!! DIE!!!! hahahaha. Not our year but we will be back! Lottery pick baby! SO, DON'T FEEL SORRY FOR US LAKER FANS COZ L.A. AINT GOING DOWN LIKE THAT!

GO LAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-06-2005, 03:19 PM
All the laker fans are catching tans on miami beach with shaq!!!!!

Old 04-06-2005, 03:41 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I have been a huge Laker fan since the mid 80's. Even when they struggle a bit in the mid 90's, I went to games, and usually watched every game.

However, I can't stand Kobe. I gave him a pass during his first two seasons, hoping he would mature. He has not.

Before this season started, I knew I would not go to any games, and I knew the Lakers would not make the playoffs. It's not about abandoning the Lakers, more about them abandoning me. It has nothing to do with their record. If they fielded a team that tried, I would watch. But I absolutely hate Kobe.

Simpy put, you cannot win with a guy who plays like Kobe did this season on your team. Basketball is a team game. If you have some guy who absolutely has to be "the man", you cannot win championships.

Look at Shaq in Miami. Even though he is still the most dominating player in the game, he is willing to give up much of the spotlight...and the last minute shots...to Dwayne Wade.

Kobe is not willing to take the backseat, and bitched incessantly while he sat in Shaq's shadow.

In the biggest insult I could give to the Lakers this year.....I watched more Clipper games than Laker games.

Old 04-06-2005, 03:44 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
As long as Kobe plays the same game he did this year, the Lakers cannot and will not win a championship, no matter who else they get.

Quote:

DIE YOU F*CKING HATERS !!!!! DIE!!!! hahahaha. Not our year but we will be back! Lottery pick baby! SO, DON'T FEEL SORRY FOR US LAKER FANS COZ L.A. AINT GOING DOWN LIKE THAT!

Old 04-06-2005, 03:52 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by sternroolz
It's not about abandoning the Lakers, more about them abandoning me.

lol this reminds me of the infamous break up line, ''its me, not you...''

Old 04-06-2005, 04:05 PM
Premier Member

Lakers have always been my #2 team. #1 would have to go to my Clippers. It's really frustrating to watch the clippers play the way they do, but they are still my team. I really liked the Lakers pre-kobe and pre-shaq. It was very said when Chick Hearn passed away. That was when I really wanted the Lakers to when the championship, but they didn't.

Old 04-06-2005, 04:52 PM
Originally Posted by Sundeviljay
Dizz...what's your favorite team? The LA Sparks?
I was a Knick's fan until Van Gundy left. He's still my favorite coach, but I'm not feeling TMac and Yao.

Gotta stay true to my east coast roots so I'll be a front runner and say Detroit because they cleaned up what San Antonio left behind.

B and R Wallace, Prince, Rip Hamilton... Now that's a team.

Old 04-06-2005, 05:41 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Im a Clipper convert...but my heart used to be with SAC TOWN till they got rid of webber and other Essential players. If there was anytime for Sac town to win, it would have been now, with the lazy Lakers, but not without the old team roster.

Old 04-06-2005, 06:54 PM
I am a Laker fan and I hate Kobe...its all been said in other posts so I will cut to the chase.

Anyone talking trash about Shaq needs to take a closer look at his game. Obviously now is not the time to be talking smack about the Diesel since he did take an average Miami Heat team and single handedly made them a title contender or better yet FAVORITE (I know D. Wade is there too, but no one was scared of that guy last year). Just like Shaq made guys like Big Shot Rob Horry, Rick Fox, D. Fish, and yes, Kobe better when he was a Laker he is now making D. Wade and the rest of the Miami Heat better.

Plain and simple Shaq is the best player in the game today. It is true that he can't sink free throws and he usually is in the box more than three seconds, but his size, foot work, and passing ability make him nothing less than an all-time great. He runs the floor decently, plays solid defense, his star qualities shine brightest at playoff time, and more important than all that, Shaq gives back to his community and others in need more than most players.

In other words, the NBA needs to make room on the NBA's Top 50 List...and as of right now, I don't think its for Kobe - at least not yet.

Old 04-06-2005, 07:37 PM
Kobe should have just gone to the Clippers but instead, he turned the Lakers into the Clippers...wow....amazing....

Old 04-06-2005, 08:10 PM
Premier Member

Originally Posted by irvine78
Kobe should have just gone to the Clippers but instead, he turned the Lakers into the Clippers...wow....amazing....
I dont want him as a Clipper!

Old 04-06-2005, 08:22 PM
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Whatever, I've been a Lakers fan since the Magic Johnson, James Worthy days~ Talents come and go, but a true Lakers fan wouldn't be swayed but little things like winning or losing. We've gotten enough rings to last another 10 years.

Old 04-06-2005, 08:24 PM
Originally Posted by Sukairain
We've gotten enough rings to last another 10 years.
"Hey"...
We're talking about the Lakers, not the Celtics.
But whatever makes you feel better.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Where all the Laker fans at?