Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Mika & Xena are looking hot!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-10-2005, 05:47 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you get tired of reading our pointless posts, then stop reading them. Its as simple as that. This post is obviously about us, hence the thread title. This is not title where can I get my Viper fixed thread you idiot. You talk a lot of sh-- online

Last edited by GReddySetGO; 04-10-2005 at 06:22 AM.
Old 04-10-2005, 05:48 AM
Originally Posted by wickedG35
The only sh*t I've got is all of yours combined into one big piece of sh*t. That's very cute how you decided to make a thread with an inside for your buddy Kia... but keep in mind: KIA - 1 G35 SoCal Members - 500. All 500 of us want to read something useful. We're sick of having to go through all these useless posts. Hell, most people stopped posting in the SoCal forum because to get to that one post about a local wheel repair shop, you first have to go through 9 posts about "The boba OC meeting" "followed by "Look what the DOHCTOR did at the boba meeting," continued by "g35chick likes to suck ***** through her straw." Oh look, some guy needs advice about fixing his bent rim. Of course it's on the 2nd page now because the 1st page is flooded by pure and utter c-r-a-p. Get the point yet? Or Shall I explain it some more?

uhhh...read the name of the THREAD...."MIKA AND XENA ARE LOOKING HOT" now...can you please explain to me how that sounds like it has to do with you or anyone else? NO...only people who know what MIKA and XENA are look at it. So why the f*ck are you posting? you can easily just skip it and look at all the other threads...but you want to start ****...thats why you post in our threads. Idiot...

Also all 500 other members don't have a problem with this thread only you. So is it you have a problem with this thread or do you have a problem with us?

i stress once again, wicked...time for you to come out in person. unless you are afraid to come out from behind your computer screen.

Old 04-10-2005, 05:53 AM
yeah wicked...you must be soo hott...i really want to meet you. And i think i remember you saying your bf is 5'7 and chinese and he can kick my a$$....why don't you bring that little b*tch out as well. F*cking dumba$$

Old 04-10-2005, 06:17 AM
Originally Posted by GReddySetGO
Also all 500 other members don't have a problem with this thread only you. So is it you have a problem with this thread or do you have a problem with us?
But they do, I'm just the only one speaking up for us. I've talked with many of the forum members and many agree that this place has gone to waste. So give yourself a pat on the back..

Old 04-10-2005, 06:19 AM
Originally Posted by g35chick
yeah wicked...you must be soo hott...i really want to meet you. And i think i remember you saying your bf is 5'7 and chinese and he can kick my a$$....why don't you bring that little b*tch out as well. F*cking dumba$$
LOL, how high is that pad of yours sitting on your chair to give you that extra lift to be able to read the computer screen? I'm just picturing this 5'1 little mouse trying to "yell" at her screen! f*ckin dumbasssss, tweeeeeeet ROFL

Old 04-10-2005, 06:20 AM
Oh so you're the Mr. Harda-- that has to stand up for all 500 other board members? You're the ****ing Dai-lo then huh?

Old 04-10-2005, 06:55 AM
Premier Member

Those are some sexy a$$ cars!

Old 04-10-2005, 07:05 AM
Hey since its your job to sh-- on every pointless post, you're not doing your work, what about this one:

https://g35driver.com/forums/southern-california/50153-a.html

Old 04-10-2005, 07:13 AM
Hey since its your job to sh-- on every pointless post, you're not doing your work, what about this one:

https://g35driver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50153
You must not be Japenese because that is Japenese font. Oh yeah, that's also my friend Yoshi =D He's got a G too (G20, but getting a G-sedan soon also)

And that's his 1st post... And hey, he didn't make 2 other threads within 52 seconds of each other either! Why would I flame him?

Last edited by wickedG35; 04-10-2005 at 07:17 AM.
Old 04-10-2005, 07:20 AM
No kidding its Japanese font, and no kidding I'm not Japanese, you should be a detective man, freaking Sherlock Holmes here. So thats your friend Yoshi, what you met him once and he said wassup to you and now you guys are homies?

I thought you were all about post regulation, regulate on posts that you don't understand. Do you speak Japanese and can you understand that?

Well I don't speak Japanese and I can't understand that post. So why don't I be like you and go regulate on him on his thread. Be all like why you gotta speak Japanese on the SoCal forum. We speak english in SoCal.

Old 04-10-2005, 07:28 AM
No kidding its Japanese font, and no kidding I'm not Japanese, you should be a detective man, freaking Sherlock Holmes here. So thats your friend Yoshi, what you met him once and he said wassup to you and now you guys are homies?

I thought you were all about post regulation, regulate on posts that you don't understand. Do you speak Japanese and can you understand that?

Well I don't speak Japanese and I can't understand that post. So why don't I be like you and go regulate on him on his thread. Be all like why you gotta speak Japanese on the SoCal forum. We speak english in SoCal.
Yeah man, I should consider that. Do detectives make as good as money as Internet techs? Fill me in LOL

There's no regulating needed to be done. It's not like he made a post that could have gone INTO ANOTHER THREAD. (And I don't know where else it could have gone since that was his 1st post in the SoCal Thread). And you damn well know that Kia would have still read through the post if you included it into your original thread.

Last edited by wickedG35; 04-10-2005 at 07:32 AM.
Old 04-10-2005, 07:52 AM
lol...I'm laughing at what that Sav-on truck says in the pic. "lund" cakes. Anyone here speak Hindi?

"lund" could mean *****. ***** cakes anyone? haha. gross....

Old 04-10-2005, 12:09 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by wickedG35
Yeah man, I should consider that. Do detectives make as good as money as Internet techs? Fill me in LOL
Apparently Internet Techs don't make that much money. Looking at the set of coilovers you got: TEIN Basics huh? Pfft. If you're gettin PAID, why didn't you get anything better? Not that Basics are bad, but you're frontin like you're making a lot of money. Come on HOLLYWOOD, get with it. That's why they rejected your app for MTV Cribs.

And if you're workin it real good as an Internet Techie and gettin PAID, why go with Volks? Why not go for something a little higher even? Not knockin on VOLKs, but come on now... An Internet Techie can't be seen rolling with VOLKs! Think geek! THINK!!!

My point is there's someone out there that has outdone you.
But you clearly don't seem to realize that.

GUYS, i say we just leave this guy alone. We can try to talk/beat some sense into him but i say let the self-destructive egotisical anti-social hater alone. The worst thing we can do to this guy is let him be. One day he'll **** off the wrong guy and get shot or something.

Last edited by MEECHIN; 04-10-2005 at 12:12 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Mika & Xena are looking hot!