Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

What Is Wrong With People!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-10-2005, 08:53 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
What Is Wrong With People!

Sorry heres a little rant..

i was going to my grandma's bday today on local cause the freeways are jammed.. well its always jammed here but anyways.. theres a Porche Turbo behind me and a 350z some what ahead of me in the right lane.. the car ahead of the 350 does a right turn causing the whole lane to slow down leaving a bit of a open space between the next group of cars.. anyways this yellow 350z with a NISMO sticker downshifts and flys passes me to get my attention. Normally I'll be up for it if i didnt have my dad, aunt, and little cuzin in the car.. I ignore him and he does it about 4-5 more times.. the whole time im like WHAT THE F!UCK DUDE.. The guy looked like he was 25ish with a cocky smile.. After 2-3miles he finally takes the hint.. but by that time we were about to go on the freeway.. now this whole time the turbo has been right behind me and as soon as the 350 hit it on the freeway the porche ate from 4-5 cars behind

yeah anyways WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE.. this isnt the first time this has happened.. but usually im by myself or with my gf.. unless its something worth racing i wont go for it.. but seriously what is wrong with this guy.. my windows was down and my grandma had shotgun.. i even shook my head at him.. god damn

btw 350 sounded like he did something to his intake and the exhaust tone was deeper then normal 350s.. it had black 2 piece rims, lowered, with a black hood (not cf)

also, is it just me or are alot of altima drivers eager to test their cars vs a G

Last edited by EricIsKlumzyee; 04-10-2005 at 08:57 AM.
Old 04-10-2005, 04:54 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Klumzyee
Sorry heres a little rant..

i was going to my grandma's bday today on local cause the freeways are jammed.. well its always jammed here but anyways.. theres a Porche Turbo behind me and a 350z some what ahead of me in the right lane.. the car ahead of the 350 does a right turn causing the whole lane to slow down leaving a bit of a open space between the next group of cars.. anyways this yellow 350z with a NISMO sticker downshifts and flys passes me to get my attention. Normally I'll be up for it if i didnt have my dad, aunt, and little cuzin in the car.. I ignore him and he does it about 4-5 more times.. the whole time im like WHAT THE F!UCK DUDE.. The guy looked like he was 25ish with a cocky smile.. After 2-3miles he finally takes the hint.. but by that time we were about to go on the freeway.. now this whole time the turbo has been right behind me and as soon as the 350 hit it on the freeway the porche ate from 4-5 cars behind

yeah anyways WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE.. this isnt the first time this has happened.. but usually im by myself or with my gf.. unless its something worth racing i wont go for it.. but seriously what is wrong with this guy.. my windows was down and my grandma had shotgun.. i even shook my head at him.. god damn

btw 350 sounded like he did something to his intake and the exhaust tone was deeper then normal 350s.. it had black 2 piece rims, lowered, with a black hood (not cf)

also, is it just me or are alot of altima drivers eager to test their cars vs a G

hahah....just give them a thumbs-up and let them go I guess....

you're not alone...i've seen my shares of these 'freeway-runners'....Altimas, 350Zs, other G35s(both sedans() and coupes)....you can't stop them from trying to race you, but you can let them go.

Old 04-10-2005, 05:42 PM
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
I just smile at them and give them the 'you immature punk' nod, in which they interpret as 'a G35 driver gave me mad props on the road today.' If they ever roll down the window and ask for a race, just act like you don't know where the gas pedal is.

Old 04-10-2005, 05:46 PM
mrb
1. Small dick syndrome.
2. Have to justify their purchase somehow.
3. Not confident in their manhood.
4. Some just have to compete.

I only compete when their is something tangible that I win. An intangible win is nothing.

Old 04-10-2005, 06:15 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
its understandable if he does it once or twice to try to get me to bite but wasnt the fact that i had a 73year old lady in my car enough of a NO?

Old 04-10-2005, 06:20 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
When some one pulls on me then slows down...I let them....I act like I don't see them....that really pisses them off. If I know they won't win, I'll make eye contact and shake my head along with shake my index finger in a "no no no, you don't want any of this" type of motion. The first week I had my car, I attracted hondas and acuras like moths to a light...I was disgusted.

Old 04-10-2005, 08:03 PM
I would have raced the guy...but that's just me...

Old 04-10-2005, 09:38 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by DanielEshaghian
I would have raced the guy...but that's just me...
With your family in the car? Thats the point he's makin' man

Old 04-11-2005, 02:16 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
lol noooo old angry asian grandma = you t3h dead